29th April 2004, 01:30 PM
A few things we can learn from a dog.
Something nice I received in my e-mail today.
Things We Can Learn From a Dog
* Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
* Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
* When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
* Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
* Take naps and stretch before rising.
* Run, romp, and play daily.
* Be loyal.
* Never pretend to be something you're not.
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
* Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
* When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
* No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout .... run right back and make friends.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
29th April 2004, 01:40 PM
Thank you! You have brightened my day! *wag wag*
29th April 2004, 01:44 PM
thanks for sharing.....agreed with you...
29th April 2004, 01:46 PM
er... chase all pussy cats?
even though they may not like you in return?
29th April 2004, 01:49 PM
29th April 2004, 01:59 PM
29th April 2004, 11:47 PM
Chase pussy cats? Bad dog! Bad dog!
Originally Posted by Stefen
30th April 2004, 12:11 AM