Thread: newbie greetings

Default newbie greetings

hello evrybody! greetings from someone whos new to clubsnap. i find this site very friendly and you newbieezzz are more like amateurs!! and theres newbies outings!! so whens the next outing? (i'm new so i don't really knoe the way round here...) can't wait to meet up with you guys and go for a shoot.

anyway, this is hello from cointre to evryone.

Welcome to ClubSnap

Quote Originally Posted by cointre
    hello evrybody! greetings from someone whos new to clubsnap. i find this site very friendly and you newbieezzz are more like amateurs!! and theres newbies outings!! so whens the next outing? (i'm new so i don't really knoe the way round here...) can't wait to meet up with you guys and go for a shoot.

Hi cointre, welcome to ClubSNAP!! I'm a newbie too!!

Anyway, the next newbie outing will be on the 8th of May at SBG. Do refer to this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=71873

Welcome to Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by cointre

Welcome. I'm new too, the ppl here r innovative, well org. n helpful. Enjoy ur stay, this is a great place to hangout.

hi cointre,

welcome to clubsnap..I added you name in for the next newbies outing.. hope to see you there..

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    hi cointre,

welcome to clubsnap..I added you name in for the next newbies outing.. hope to see you there..
    I also newbie....can add me in...

Quote Originally Posted by etgoh
    I also newbie....can add me in...

Can, no prob.. check out the outing session.. I will post a new thread once the details of the outing is out..