Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: trip to prague

Default Re: trip to prague

Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel View Post
    i don't think there's free wifi everywhere in Prague. i did get free wifi at my hotel, at Starbucks, and I think at the airport too.

1000 euros? i guess it depends if your hotels are already paid for via credit card, etc. i didn't spend more than 250 euros cash over 7 days, but that was because most of my purchasing was via credit card.

When I look for the hotel, I will check if I can get a wifi connection from the room before I book the room. I will go to the room n test. I will try to get a room facing the main street

Quote Originally Posted by dapier View Post
    When I look for the hotel, I will check if I can get a wifi connection from the room before I book the room. I will go to the room n test. I will try to get a room facing the main street
    yup, i had wifi from my room (it was only available on the 1st floor). my room had no view, but i was okay with that as it was only a 2 minute walk from the Charles Bridge and the river was only ~100m distance to walk.

Thought I would share some shots...

the rest of the photos are here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=794274

Enjoy!
    Last edited by nathaniel; 9th November 2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: wrong URL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234