Hey guys, I"m quiet interested in trying out model photography but though i might need some tips before going there and waste my time taking lousy shots.
I'm using a Canon 500D with EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and EF50mm f/1.8 II
so yah some questions i was wondering was....
1) suitable type of lens (specifics if possible) that you guys have used and produce great photos with. Just wanted to hear some recommendations. I'm gonna rent so budget wise its under 100.
2) Metering mode, I really have no idea what the differences are but I'll go read up on it, but just wanted to hear for other's experience, the best metering settings to use.
3) How to achieve a picture with the closest object in great focus but the background in a blurr. I've done this before but didnt always come out the same.
so yah could i get some advice on how to achieve the first picture constantly. I'm not gonna always use tt style but just wanna know.
4) how does a photo-shoot work?
If there is like 6 photographers and 1 model, do all of them shoot at the same time or take turns?
May be some one experienced could enlighten me abit more on the subject, may be in dept like poses and communication with organizer and model.
5) Is a flash a necessity?
6) after pictures are taken, what are some of the privacy or copy right issues that might normally arise. Eg. posing on FB or Portfolio sites