Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans

  1. #21

    Default

    If you have gotten an account, you should login first.

    After you login, you can see an option for you to upload photos to it. It is straight forward.

  2. #22
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,070

    Default anyone knows?

    the browser's View Source function is disabled or shows blank page when viewing the single photo page in galleries hosted by CS. im using the same gallery script & want to do the same. any php experts can advise?
    Last edited by kiama; 12th July 2004 at 03:15 AM.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Tam pines
    Posts
    212

    Default

    If i will to get the value plan for a start , then i found out that i need to change to a better plan, how will you charge?
    Let's say i started using the value plan for , say around 6-7 months, then i found out that i needed more space and wanted an upgrade. Do you provide the flexibility of upgrading it immediately or need to wait till it ends? What's the cost like?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #24
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,889

    Question What if I want to upgrade the plan 6 month later?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReSpawN
    If i will to get the value plan for a start , then i found out that i need to change to a better plan, how will you charge?
    Let's say i started using the value plan for , say around 6-7 months, then i found out that i needed more space and wanted an upgrade. Do you provide the flexibility of upgrading it immediately or need to wait till it ends? What's the cost like?

    Thanks in advance.
    Hi Clubsnap Adminstrator

    I have excatly the same question with ReSpawN.
    Please advise, thanks.

    Rgds
    King Tiger

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    We have now added a VALUE plan for members who don't need the extra frills but just need the storage space.

    Value Plan
    50MB webspace
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    $36 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    Basic Plan
    100MB webspace
    10MB POP email
    200 Private Messages limit
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    $60 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    Premium Plan
    200MB webspace
    20MB POP email
    300 Private Messages limit
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    $100 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    To sign up for the VALUE PLAN, click HERE!!

    To sign up for the BASIC PLAN, click HERE!!

    To sign up for the PREMIUM PLAN, click HERE!!
    all webpage is in one standard look issit?
    cannot self design one arr?

  6. #26

    Default

    Have Clubsnap considered lowering the price? I find it quite expensive compared to Pbase and some online photo galleries. Sorry if I am too blurt. No offensive, Just an opinon.

  7. #27

    Default

    can i just solely use the webspace as a place to store my photos?

  8. #28
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acetylcholine
    can i just solely use the webspace as a place to store my photos?
    Why not?

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Why not?
    goody...cos my webspace designing skills are as good as my chinese and arts

  10. #30

    Default

    Is there a Premium Plan Plus?

  11. #31

    Default Some Qns

    Hi Darren, I have some qns about the hosting. Thanks

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...t=42093&page=2

  12. #32
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,496
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    We are tweaking the hosting plans and have removed the Value Webspace Plan (no new subscriptions accepted, current subscriptions run until end of subscription period, then migrate to Gallery plans). We will be announcing some new Gallery subscription plans for those that want to have more space in the Gallery (http://gallery.clubsnap.com) very soon.

    Also, we have updated the Premium Webspace Plan to allow for personalised, vanity URLs.

    Details

    Basic Webspace Plan
    100MB webspace
    10MB POP email
    200 Private Messages limit
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    $60 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    Premium Webspace Plan
    200MB webspace
    20MB POP email
    300 Private Messages limit
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    Personalised, vanity URL available
    $100 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    To sign up for the BASIC WEBSAPACE PLAN, click HERE!!

    To sign up for the PREMIUM WEBSPACE PLAN, click HERE!!

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    We are tweaking the hosting plans and have removed the Value Webspace Plan (no new subscriptions accepted, current subscriptions run until end of subscription period, then migrate to Gallery plans). We will be announcing some new Gallery subscription plans for those that want to have more space in the Gallery (http://gallery.clubsnap.com) very soon.

    Also, we have updated the Premium Webspace Plan to allow for personalised, vanity URLs.

    Details

    Basic Webspace Plan
    100MB webspace
    10MB POP email
    200 Private Messages limit
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    $60 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    Premium Webspace Plan
    200MB webspace
    20MB POP email
    300 Private Messages limit
    Pre-installed Photo Gallery
    Personalised, vanity URL available
    $100 per year, payable upon sign-up.

    To sign up for the BASIC WEBSAPACE PLAN, click HERE!!

    To sign up for the PREMIUM WEBSPACE PLAN, click HERE!!
    What does it mean by vanity URL? u mean something like http://www.myname.com.sg?

  14. #34
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,496
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    What does it mean by vanity URL? u mean something like http://www.myname.com.sg?
    Yes. You can register www.vivientan.com or www.vivientan.org (if they are available).

  15. #35
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    for those already on the basic plan, can we refund whats left pro rata and upgrade to the premium?

  16. #36
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,496
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    for those already on the basic plan, can we refund whats left pro rata and upgrade to the premium?
    Yes, we can calculate the balance and you only have pay the difference to upgrade.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    We can sign up and use it as our Photo gallery also, as a webpage?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •