Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

  1. #121

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    Weather looks great this morning. Our lucky day again

    See you guys in the Garden.

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Central Singapore
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Weather looks great this morning. Our lucky day again

    See you guys in the Garden.
    UGH !!! I only just saw this. Must join next month. Hope you guys have fun !
    Panasonic FZ28 Shooter
    flickr

  3. #123

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    hi all,

    it was great meeting everyone for the first time... i'm sure that i have failed to match 100% of the faces to names and nicks, but it was great and i learnt a lot from everyone today.

    thanks!

    i've posted some of the pix in the macro section

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726085

    hope to see everyone again at the next outing!

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Woodlands / Jurong East
    Posts
    455

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    So sad... can't go today as wife has to go work last minute so need to jagar children...
    Black A6000, Tamron 18-200 Di III VC, SELP1650, SEL50F18, SEL30F18, SEL16F28

  5. #125
    Member DudeKia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    At last, I managed to come down for the outing after missing out numerous outings previously. Nice to meet all fellow Pentaxians. It was a nice outing. I was drenched with sweat. I still have not got the time to see my shots yet. Seeing what is already posted, I feel like mine cannot make it. I have to apologize for leaving abruptly as i have something urgent to attend to. Anyway, hope to meet you guys again soon..

  6. #126

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeKia View Post
    At last, I managed to come down for the outing after missing out numerous outings previously. Nice to meet all fellow Pentaxians. It was a nice outing. I was drenched with sweat. I still have not got the time to see my shots yet. Seeing what is already posted, I feel like mine cannot make it. I have to apologize for leaving abruptly as i have something urgent to attend to. Anyway, hope to meet you guys again soon..
    I'm sure you got some better ones than those already posted. Don't keep them for yourself

  7. #127
    Member DudeKia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I'm sure you got some better ones than those already posted. Don't keep them for yourself
    I don't think I got better ones than those already posted. But I'll post them as soon as I can. I hope to learn from my mistakes so I'll be a better photographer. One of the things I learn today is to wear proper attire. Berms and sandals cannot make it. Makes you feel very uncomfortable hunting for small creatures.

  8. #128
    Member pentriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guilin in Gombak
    Posts
    1,528

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Tmr i got Tiong Bahru outing
    Hi Cleonbus,
    Good work in organizing the Tiong Bahru outing. It attract so much interest.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726034
    Pentax for Life

  9. #129
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by pentriot View Post
    Hi Cleonbus,
    Good work in organizing the Tiong Bahru outing. It attract so much interest.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726034
    Thanks Ben

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •