Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

Weather looks great this morning. Our lucky day again

See you guys in the Garden.

Default Re: Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Weather looks great this morning. Our lucky day again

See you guys in the Garden.
    UGH !!! I only just saw this. Must join next month. Hope you guys have fun !
    Panasonic FZ28 Shooter
    flickr

hi all,

it was great meeting everyone for the first time... i'm sure that i have failed to match 100% of the faces to names and nicks, but it was great and i learnt a lot from everyone today.

thanks!

i've posted some of the pix in the macro section

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726085

hope to see everyone again at the next outing!

So sad... can't go today as wife has to go work last minute so need to jagar children...
    Black A6000, Tamron 18-200 Di III VC, SELP1650, SEL50F18, SEL30F18, SEL16F28

At last, I managed to come down for the outing after missing out numerous outings previously. Nice to meet all fellow Pentaxians. It was a nice outing. I was drenched with sweat. I still have not got the time to see my shots yet. Seeing what is already posted, I feel like mine cannot make it. I have to apologize for leaving abruptly as i have something urgent to attend to. Anyway, hope to meet you guys again soon..

Quote Originally Posted by DudeKia View Post
    At last, I managed to come down for the outing after missing out numerous outings previously. Nice to meet all fellow Pentaxians. It was a nice outing. I was drenched with sweat. I still have not got the time to see my shots yet. Seeing what is already posted, I feel like mine cannot make it. I have to apologize for leaving abruptly as i have something urgent to attend to. Anyway, hope to meet you guys again soon..
    I'm sure you got some better ones than those already posted. Don't keep them for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I'm sure you got some better ones than those already posted. Don't keep them for yourself
    I don't think I got better ones than those already posted. But I'll post them as soon as I can. I hope to learn from my mistakes so I'll be a better photographer. One of the things I learn today is to wear proper attire. Berms and sandals cannot make it. Makes you feel very uncomfortable hunting for small creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Tmr i got Tiong Bahru outing
    Hi Cleonbus,
    Good work in organizing the Tiong Bahru outing. It attract so much interest.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726034
    Pentax for Life

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by pentriot View Post
    Hi Cleonbus,
    Good work in organizing the Tiong Bahru outing. It attract so much interest.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726034
    Thanks Ben

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567