Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

  1. #1

    Default Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Maradona refused to sit at same press conference as Muller because he was just "a ballboy".

    Poetic Justice that Muller put Argentina to the sword

    Watch maradona dismiss Muller here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpa-_...eature=related


    The "Ballboy" scores against Argentina here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs3kF...eature=related
    Last edited by artspraken; 4th July 2010 at 01:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Never underestimate what a ballboy can do.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Even if Muller was a ball boy in reality, so what?
    It was extremely rude of Maradona to refuse to sit with someone because he feels the other person has less status.
    Mother Teresa, Gandhi and Nelson Mandela would not have behaved this way. And they had far higher status than Maradona.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Even if Muller was a ball boy in reality, so what?
    It was extremely rude of Maradona to refuse to sit with someone because he feels the other person has less status.
    Mother Teresa, Gandhi and Nelson Mandela would not have behaved this way. And they had far higher status than Maradona.
    After the loss to Germany, where Maradona is going to put his hand of God?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    After the loss to Germany, where Maradona is going to put his hand of God?
    Tot he passed it on to suarez alr.
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    515

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Maradona claimed that God wanted him to lead the Argies win the World Cup.
    Maybe he is still high from whatever pot he used to smoking?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    Maradona refused to sit at same press conference as Muller because he was just "a ballboy".
    If Muller is a ballboy then what is Larissa Riquelme?


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Maradona wants to sit next to her.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 4th July 2010 at 06:24 PM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    Tot he passed it on to suarez alr.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If Muller is a ballboy then what is Larissa Riquelme?

    She is a mobile phone holder and a very professional one.
    I wish I can hired her to hold my mobile phone for me.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    She is a mobile phone holder and a very professional one.
    I wish I can hired her to hold my mobile phone for me.
    Your handphone would then be too hot to hold.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by CTN View Post
    Maradona claimed that God wanted him to lead the Argies win the World Cup.
    Maybe he is still high from whatever pot he used to smoking?
    It prove that his God don't exist
    He is delusional cause by his drug habit

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If Muller is a ballboy then what is Larissa Riquelme?

    She is boy's balls.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If Muller is a ballboy then what is Larissa Riquelme?

    it's a pity we won't get to see her fulfill her pledge...
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If Muller is a ballboy then what is Larissa Riquelme?

    aiya, u all dont know meh? if the phone ring and vibrate, then it will become milk shake . then she can sell the milk shake to the audiences. make money mah.
    Objection !!!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    aiya, u all dont know meh? if the phone ring and vibrate, then it will become milk shake . then she can sell the milk shake to the audiences. make money mah.
    how are you going to extract the milk from the shakers?

  17. #17
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    but if i think again, shouldnt the germany manager sits with maradona instead of their "ballboy" ? it's a bit rude for Germany manager to ask "ballboy" to represent him. If i am maradona, I will not sit with that Ballboy too..
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

  18. #18

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Your handphone would then be too hot to hold.
    Who said that I want to hold the phone ?

    I have two mobile phones, one personal and one company phone.

    I set it to silent vibration mode let her hold my personal phone and then use my company
    phone to call my personal phone.

    Then I can see vibrating balls

  19. #19

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    how are you going to extract the milk from the shakers?
    What lao

    This kind of question also need to ask mei ?

    Use your natural baby instinct la

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Maradona thought Muller was a ballboy...pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    What lao

    This kind of question also need to ask mei ?

    Use your natural baby instinct la
    if I use my baby instinct, then I would have to spit them out into cups. You still want to buy meh?

    -----------

    Back to the Maradona saga. Don't know what he said. Maybe he was expecting the Germany coach to turn up. So he may take it as an insult by Germany sending a 20 year old. So who knows, maybe it is Joachim Lowe who pulled a fast one here instead. Anyway, there are alway these mind games, verbal jabbing going on in sports.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 5th July 2010 at 05:08 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •