Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: tuition assignments

Default Re: tuition assignments

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    relax. now still easy. u havent see 3d isomerisms yet.

now u learn is how to count and name only.

when ur older, u learn how mirror images, 3d also means a lot
    3D!!!!! SIAN. I go take arts stream liao. dowan Science. ;D
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

relax. now still easy. u havent see 3d isomerisms yet.

now u learn is how to count and name only.

when ur older, u learn how mirror images, 3d also means a lot
    Don't scare him lah, wait some Chemistry major come in and scare you back.

You must be more encouraging if you want to secure some tuition lobang.
    Last edited by ahbian; 5th July 2010 at 10:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Don't scare him lah, wait some Chemistry major come in and scare you back.

You must be more encouraging if you want to secure some tuition lobang.
    oh yea

dun worry. in o lvl, those are wad u call exceptions.

they will never appear ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Do you study the course on mathematical induction or smthg like that that requires you to prove 1+1=2?......................
    In Oceania (George Orwell's 1984), 2+2=5 and if everybody believes in it, then that makes it the truth.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    3D!!!!! SIAN. I go take arts stream liao. dowan Science. ;D
    it's always like that, in sec sch u think jc very hard, but it's really not that tough, just need a while to get used to the pace, and ur fine

of course, if u really like the arts, go for it!

Al+Cl covalent? Why???
    oh yea
    AL.. adding poison again ar..

keyboard628, unker will explain why Al+Cl => Covalent....

The truth..

AL + CL => COVALENT

is read as

AllenLeonhart + Chemistry Lesson => Confusion Omg Vomit Appalled Lost Exasperated Nausea Traumatized

got it....... ?

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Well, the cover backside speak we use
    When I was schooling in JC.. When the physics lecturer cannot answer a question, she'll say

"This is scientific phenomenon, just accept it, don't ask why"..............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    When I was schooling in JC.. When the physics lecturer cannot answer a question, she'll say

"This is scientific phenomenon, just accept it, don't ask why"..............
    wasnt that like newton's era? i know gravity is there. i just dunno why its there.

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    it's always like that, in sec sch u think jc very hard, but it's really not that tough, just need a while to get used to the pace, and ur fine

of course, if u really like the arts, go for it!
    I go take history geog and maybe lit. Haha. Dont intend to be doctor or anything anyway. Are sciences subjects like physica and chem very useful?
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

I go take history geog and maybe lit. Haha. Dont intend to be doctor or anything anyway. Are sciences subjects like physica and chem very useful?
    if u spend ur time wanting to think of big big stuff or small small stuff, then yes.

physics if u understand well, u can move on to engineer, research, teacher etc. anything that involves calculation, speed, projectile, force, weight, etc all needs this fellow.

chem: medicine is the most direct impact. then go on to material science etc. all mainly rnd.

if ur talking abt jc, you cant do that unless you take KI. For most people, math is a must, so for the arts ppl, you can take math and 3 arts subjects. Most ppl also take econs, so that leaves 2. If you dun wanna take econs then it's fine.

btw im not sure about other jcs, but mine doesnt allow anyone to take hist plus geog. Can only take either.

If you think about it, history got no use also, and geog and most of the sciences also not very useful. Skills are the important things, the knowledge, well, most of it i dun think you will use in ur work.

Blog Entries

if ur talking abt jc, you cant do that unless you take KI. For most people, math is a must, so for the arts ppl, you can take math and 3 arts subjects. Most ppl also take econs, so that leaves 2. If you dun wanna take econs then it's fine.

btw im not sure about other jcs, but mine doesnt allow anyone to take hist plus geog. Can only take either.

If you think about it, history got no use also, and geog and most of the sciences also not very useful. Skills are the important things, the knowledge, well, most of it i dun think you will use in ur work.
    some bah. but not all. mine allows virtually all kinds of combinations. wonders when u have loads of garmen money to spend

yes u can take hist and geog together depending on what jc. mine allows. coupled with econs, maths, ur on ur way to become humans student. which is good in a sense. can be those stats ppl

some bah. but not all. mine allows virtually all kinds of combinations. wonders when u have loads of garmen money to spend

yes u can take hist and geog together depending on what jc. mine allows. coupled with econs, maths, ur on ur way to become humans student. which is good in a sense. can be those stats ppl
    Even if can take, I wouldn't recommend doing hist + geog bah... what you want to do with those 2 subjects?

Blog Entries

Even if can take, I wouldn't recommend doing hist + geog bah... what you want to do with those 2 subjects?
    i dunno leh. there are actually a bunch of ppl, 20% of them in my batch who took that combi. possibly go out next time do surveys, human geog, sociology, psychology and stuff?

Why study history.. there's no "future" in it.....

literally....

i dunno leh. there are actually a bunch of ppl, 20% of them in my batch who took that combi. possibly go out next time do surveys, human geog, sociology, psychology and stuff?
    as far as i know, things like sociology and psycho (non-clinical) dunnid much subject pre-requisites

Blog Entries

as far as i know, things like sociology and psycho (non-clinical) dunnid much subject pre-requisites
    precisely ppl who tend to fail at science subs, goes on to humans subs. all they need is the A in that subject thats all. who cares wad they gonna do later

only science courses requires science prerequisites i think
    even being doctor also dun need bio one

precisely ppl who tend to fail at science subs, goes on to humans subs. all they need is the A in that subject thats all. who cares wad they gonna do later

only science courses requires science prerequisites i think
    even being doctor also dun need bio one
    And some ppl uni take course but end up occupation different one. I saw one real estate agent got some masters in bio or something...

Blog Entries

And some ppl uni take course but end up occupation different one. I saw one real estate agent got some masters in bio or something...
    this is life man. now garmen keep pushing bilingualism, all students must be good at 2 languages. but looking back, 1990s, werent they pushing for engineers? 2000: bio tech. 2010:bilingualism.

garmen always shift policy one. dun try follow crowd. too many ppl comfirm find it hard to earn a living.

Econs maths cnfrm. Useful. Maybe physics also might take. My physics now steady. Chem i really dunno whether want take in jc though... Dont see much use in chem...

KI i die also won't take. History and geog in jc is do wat one ah?

Wad do you mean by skills? Not that sure of jc system yet
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast