Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: tuition assignments

Default Re: tuition assignments

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Short answer.. If you're not from RI, RGS or the like.. and is oni interested in getting good grades for the O levels you can forget what he said..

If you're interested to know.. the truth is.. there are man, there are woman, and there are man with woman inclinations.. and there are woman with man inclinations..

And, Man + Woman not necessary have BGR (The general case).. they can be Sisters or Brothers (the exceptional cases)..

so it depends on how "MAN" is the man, and how "WOMAN" is the woman.........

okie.. end of story.. probably the Pro can explain better.. I'm oni part-time... heehee..
    Yea....i think i get wad u mean
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    anyways. back to topic. aynone wanna be my labrat for 1 lesson or 2? i wanna get some feed back first
    Everybody instantly siam...
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    Everybody instantly siam...
    whayyyyyy. cannot like that uwill make me sad sad.

I think we're too rushed with our education...maybe (very unlikely - im being idealistic here) if they made sec sch + jc into 6 yr course (combine sec sch + jc - NOT IP style), they can just teach you the truth from the start but make you understand the stuff slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    I think we're too rushed with our education...maybe (very unlikely - im being idealistic here) if they made sec sch + jc into 6 yr course (combine sec sch + jc - NOT IP style), they can just teach you the truth from the start but make you understand the stuff slowly.
    Not really.. Arts students do not need, and probably not interested in, the truth..

so why make them suffer... math is torturing enuff.. hehe....

Al+Cl covalent? Why???
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_alu...her_than_ionic

Blog Entries

i agree on this one. but then again, its hard to imagine if u didnt had the primay sec sch info, to figure out jc.

for me i'm the ohter way. i cant imagine sec and pri info, cause it just looks so improbable. so many exceptions. i just knew there had to be something better.

and i am happy with jc

Not really.. Arts students do not need, and probably not interested in, the truth..

so why make them suffer... math is torturing enuff.. hehe....
    True that, and I cant figure out how to weave in the science or arts choice into this kind of a system, too troublesome.

I'm an arts student and I can still live with the system I suggested, but it's abit too much to ask a sec 1 student to argue as coherently as a jc1 student in a history essay...Sec sch history is spitting out facts, jc hist involves using facts to argue for/against an argument...

Blog Entries

True that, and I cant figure out how to weave in the science or arts choice into this kind of a system, too troublesome.

I'm an arts student and I can still live with the system I suggested, but it's abit too much to ask a sec 1 student to argue as coherently as a jc1 student in a history essay...Sec sch history is spitting out facts, jc hist involves using facts to argue for/against an argument...
    yep. i admit on this point. mentality and maturity changes. primary, sec sch, its easy to be influenced and not take balanced arguements. to give u an idea, i seen idiots running around in my sch telling me that 3rd party lenses are crap, and they shld always get the first party one.

is this true? not really. but they arent mature enough to think sideways and all around yet. but they will grow out of it. soon.

is this true? not really. but they arent mature enough to think sideways and all around yet. but they will grow out of it. soon.
    you have to realise that a lot of people (not just in singapore) are just parrots.

they hear something, then they just parrot it blindly. when questioned on why they think this way, why they say this statement, they will look confounded.

They get more matured when they're forced to earn their keep and not just stick out the hand to their parents..

Then they'll appreciate the beauty of 3rd party lens.. And the wonders they can do at a fraction of the cost.

Blog Entries

They get more matured when they're forced to earn their keep and not just stick out the hand to their parents..

Then they'll appreciate the beauty of 3rd party lens.. And the wonders they can do at a fraction of the cost.
    yesss. sadly, ppl who can buy stuff like free will never udnerstand hardship of working hard.

nvm. shall grow up, earn and then enjoy. rather work hard now for 18 years, then relax for the nexxt 40 years

yesss. sadly, ppl who can buy stuff like free will never udnerstand hardship of working hard.

nvm. shall grow up, earn and then enjoy. rather work hard now for 18 years, then relax for the nexxt 40 years
    haha next 40 years also must work hard, what's with people nowadays? Everyone seems to think it's easy after studies lol

The best occupation is being a student..

But few ever realise it until they have missed it..

pluto is a moon
    Pluto is the second largest dwarf planet, there could be dozens if not hundreds of similar dwarf planets beyond the orbit of Neptune as well.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

The best occupation is being a student..

But few ever realise it until they have missed it..
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Ok....din understand the cheem terms in that link. Moving on....i'll come back to the al+cl thing nxt year. gosh organic chem sucks
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Ok....din understand the cheem terms in that link. Moving on....i'll come back to the al+cl thing nxt year. gosh organic chem sucks
    then u realise u get rings, isomers, optical isomers, etc etc next year

then u realise u get rings, isomers, optical isomers, etc etc next year
    Isomers: SUCKS! I know whats an Isomer (or what the O level syllabus makes it to be) but i suck at identifying specific.
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Isomers: SUCKS! I know whats an Isomer (or what the O level syllabus makes it to be) but i suck at identifying specific.
    relax. now still easy. u havent see 3d isomerisms yet.

now u learn is how to count and name only.

when ur older, u learn how mirror images, 3d also means a lot

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast