Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to shoot better photos of these shrimps?

Default Re: How to shoot better photos of these shrimps?

Nice tank you have!! And some really special shrimps too!

I have just normal shrimps....check out here -> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725916

I used a macro lens... nothing but 55W aquarium light... just pump up ISO and shoot!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Btw, where did u get these exotic shrimps from?

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    Nice tank you have!! And some really special shrimps too!

I have just normal shrimps....check out here -> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725916

I used a macro lens... nothing but 55W aquarium light... just pump up ISO and shoot!
    Very nice and clean photos there! Thanks for sharing. I got my shrimps mostly from Yishun 618 and Clementi 328. I got some for quite a while already, about a year, do not know if they are still readily being stocked.

hi where did you buy those shrimps... there look so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by trelch View Post
    Very nice and clean photos there! Thanks for sharing. I got my shrimps mostly from Yishun 618 and Clementi 328. I got some for quite a while already, about a year, do not know if they are still readily being stocked.
    Thanks! I am still hesitating to take the plunge into exotic shrimps... heard they are really fussy on water quality...

I manage to shoot a photo of a shrimp with my kit 40-150mm at 150mm with an extension tube EX25. Use the built in flash. The colours are showing better, and I can see the blue nuances of the white dots on the shrimps.

Has anyone use the zuiko lens 70-300mm before for macro shooting? Thinking of getting that to couple with the extension tube. I have seen samples before, and the shots are quite impressive.
    Last edited by trelch; 16th July 2010 at 02:08 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123