Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

  1. #21

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Belleforte View Post
    Do you get sick over all these sing-song, parrot like greeting you received from the sales staff when you enter stores like Uniglo or Giodano...or even the $10 hair saloons like QB house.

    'Welcome to Uniglo!"

    "Thank you, see u again!"

    They just sound so programmed and insincere. I would rather they install an infra-red chime like 7-Eleven.
    Just curious, do you return their greetings with friendly eye contact and a smile? Or complete ignore them?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    Just curious, do you return their greetings with friendly eye contact and a smile? Or complete ignore them?
    i take out my pom poms and start cheering them on.

    at the end, i finish off with the JJ LIN YOG cheer and "shoot" them playfully.

    we then become the best of buddies. i have made many friends that way.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I would best prefer it if I can walk into a store with nobody around and just take anything I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    wa you shop like the late michael jackson
    No.. MJ shop with someone following him In the shop..

    9V shop with NO one around in the shop........... Different lah..

    there's many pple who likes to shop with nobody around.. in the wee hours..

    but some of them got invited to stay in gov chalet after their shopping spree.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pacman's Corner
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Belleforte View Post
    Do you get sick over all these sing-song, parrot like greeting you received from the sales staff when you enter stores like Uniglo or Giodano...or even the $10 hair saloons like QB house.

    'Welcome to Uniglo!"

    "Thank you, see u again!"

    They just sound so programmed and insincere. I would rather they install an infra-red chime like 7-Eleven.
    What do you want then? A hug from the girls? A kiss on the cheek?

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I know of a place where the girls will greet you with passion and warmth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jix View Post
    What do you want then? A hug from the girls? A kiss on the cheek?
    that's sweet.. are you 2 talking abt the same place..

  6. #26
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Acting high and mighty and calling ppl parrot. What any attitude and SHAME

  7. #27

    Default Re: Parrots at Chain Clothing Stores

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i take out my pom poms and start cheering them on.

    at the end, i finish off with the JJ LIN YOG cheer and "shoot" them playfully.

    we then become the best of buddies. i have made many friends that way.
    Next time pls take some videos. I want to see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •