thanks for the tip guys, i didnt know i could install both at the same time.......so i can use another program to switch launchers?
My phone life: Galaxy Spica > HD2 > Moto Milestone
I downgraded because I needed funds for lenses
I sold off the Spica because of the dis-appointing CS and support from Samsuck-I meant Samsung Mobile Electronics (Samsung Mobile Electronics and Samsung Computers are totally different in terms of management)
I bought an LG Optimus to replace my feature phone. The retail price was the same as my last phone, US$299 but the price after discounts and rebates was only US$49.99 + tax. LG has sold a couple million of them and it's no surprise considering that my carrier has been giving them away for free to new customers.
I was hoping that Android and the applications were more refined but they're a year or two behind iOS so I shouldn't expect much.
The phone does work well and works quickly and gives no clue that it's got slower hardware.
What really bothers me is the lack of storage. It has something like 160 MB internal storage available in total, most of which is gone at this time, despite having an 8 GB card available. A few of the applications are able to be run from the card but not enough of them.
Anyone uses a HTC Desire HD phone?
I am keen to know how's the battery life compared to the original HTC Desire or iPhone4?
I just noticed the new Android market interface. Very nice leh ( i think i sua ku too long didn visit market )
Installed Spirit Level Plus. Looks cool But will not put it on top of my camera.
Changed a couple of days ago for me
Anyone tried the geotagging apps?
Endure. In enduring grow strong.
anyone using desire z and rooted it ???
Has anyone got a working light meter app working on their android phone? I can't get mine to work, can't calibrate too ...
though i have not sent horrible messages to the wrong people unintentionally, i find it irritating to tap on one sms thread and end up in a different thread.
clubsnap on android market, very clean interface
ClubSNAP Photography Community iPhone App
Still in Beta testing version
Category: Social Networking
Released: 18 December 2010
1.3.6 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
Languages: English, German
Developer: End of Time Studios, LLC © 2010
Link for browser: http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/clubs...09890997?mt=8#
Link for iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/clubs...09890997?mt=8#
ClubSNap iPhone App update
What's New In Version 1.4.0
* Add support for displaying HTML, BBCode markup, and animated smilies in posts by tapping the post body you want to view (Requires forum to update add-on to latest version)
* Add basic smilie support (more to come)
* Add total number of posts in a thread to the thread summary. This will be a gray background if no new posts, or a highlighted color background for new posts.
* Add support to append Forum Runner signature ("Posted from my using Forum Runner"). This can be enabled in Settings. The forum owner has the option to disable this feature for their forum.
* Add support for forum owners to customize icons and color
* If a forum has prefixes and does not require them, add "No Prefix" option to selector rather than just relying on "Cancel"
* Add "Report" button for parse errors coming from forums to help narrow down issues
* Add German localization