Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1004

Thread: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

  1. #601
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Nope.. I'm using photoshop CS3 to do all editing..

    I think got at least about 8 confirm turn up?
    Those who provide contacts, about 14.

    But I guess some probably forgotten about it.. Actually, 2 weeks to arrange an outing is like too early I guess. 1 week would be just nice.

  2. #602

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Those who provide contacts, about 14.

    But I guess some probably forgotten about it.. Actually, 2 weeks to arrange an outing is like too early I guess. 1 week would be just nice.
    haha.. e most send out sms to get them to reply if they r coming
    if no reply den we juz remove them from the list.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  3. #603
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Nope.. I'm using photoshop CS3 to do all editing..
    ok.. after some fiddling, installing dng 4.6, converting to dng, updating acr 3.7.... finally got the picture to load in CS2..

    There's the result.. this is 1 of the better ones but still, some details are lost.. couldn't recover..


  4. #604

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    ok.. after some fiddling, installing dng 4.6, converting to dng, updating acr 3.7.... finally got the picture to load in CS2..

    There's the result.. this is 1 of the better ones but still, some details are lost.. couldn't recover..

    hmm.. ur output n my output a bit different.. mine didn't end up that dark..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  5. #605
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    another one.. maybe after some cropping still usable..


  6. #606
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    hmm.. ur output n my output a bit different.. mine didn't end up that dark..
    Maybe the curve is different..

  7. #607

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i thought all on leave sia..
    hahahaha
    our boss is quiet. wonder why

  8. #608
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by duffydufs View Post
    hahahaha
    our boss is quiet. wonder why
    MIA for 2 days already.. not from CS, but from this thread..

    better not be building a kite or aeroplane......

  9. #609
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Maybe we should form a special task force stationed in Tampines..

    Responsible for making sure pinkie shows up..

  10. #610

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Maybe we should form a special task force stationed in Tampines..

    Responsible for making sure pinkie shows up..
    good idea

  11. #611

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by duffydufs View Post
    good idea
    I will help call in the K9 and SWAT team..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #612
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    another one.. maybe after some cropping still usable..

    Too bright. Kinda more on the over-exposed side.

    Skin tone is totally off.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #613

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Maybe the curve is different..
    ya i guess so.. or maybe different program there might be a slight different..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  14. #614
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Too bright. Kinda more on the over-exposed side.

    Skin tone is totally off.
    You got any suggestion on how to put back the skin tone? colour balance? what combination would you use?

    err.. actually that picture is not for C&C....

    It's a blown exposure. And we're discussing how to salvage the shot.. probably you must have missed some of the posts in the thread.

    Also, there's minimum enhancement to make it look better.

    We're just experimenting how much detail can be recovered.

    Last edited by Limsgp; 15th July 2010 at 02:59 PM.

  15. #615

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    You got any suggestion on how to put back the skin tone? colour balance? what combination would you use?

    err.. actually that picture is not for C&C....

    It's a blown exposure. And we're discussing how to salvage the shot.. probably you must have missed some of the posts in the thread.

    Also, there's minimum enhancement to make it look better.

    We're just experimenting how much detail can be recovered.

    lolx.. NO C&C. the photos definitely is out of order..

    I duno masking, high pass, clone stamp all these can do the job..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #616
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    668

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Just a quick one before i'm discovered by my colleague..lol, think the one at the far length cant really do anything much I guess


  17. #617

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by byteyou View Post
    Just a quick one before i'm discovered by my colleague..lol, think the one at the far length cant really do anything much I guess
    I think only the center ppl can be saved. the first n last person can't really save much..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  18. #618
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    668

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I think only the center ppl can be saved. the first n last person can't really save much..
    yea especially the one with the gun

  19. #619
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by byteyou View Post
    Just a quick one before i'm discovered by my colleague..lol, think the one at the far length cant really do anything much I guess
    aiyah.. why don't you test on the one with only 3 person? there's more details and information to work with.. but.. what you done is not bad ar.. you adjust the WB and applied curve?

    How would you adjust the skin tone for the 3 person picture?

  20. #620
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I think only the center ppl can be saved. the first n last person can't really save much..
    You're SOOOOO bad!!!!! you only save the prettiest one....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •