Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some discussion for dudes [ ladies pls dun peek.. ;-) ]

you guys are amazing, didn't know that shaving off moustache and beard can be such a life-changing experience!

haha....feels ok lar....sumhting to rub on....got stubble...two weeks i at most grow 5 mm only leh haha

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    haha....feels ok lar....sumhting to rub on....got stubble...two weeks i at most grow 5 mm only leh haha
    mmm… try to shave then rub some VSOP see whether the growth can be enhanced if got effect perhaps upgrade to vodka or mao-tai

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    mmm… try to shave then rub some VSOP see whether the growth can be enhanced if got effect perhaps upgrade to vodka or mao-tai

lolzzz this was exactly what my father told me

Doh...
    Seriously, it depends very much on how your face is shaped and whatever other million factors...I didn't have to shave all the way until JC/Army...it was during BMT that I started to shave everyday...and I continued with the daily routine until I was in U...then I started to slack--sometimes the overnight projects and sleep takes over priority of shaving.

Some people commented that I look more mature with a bit of unshaven goatee, but cannot go beyond 2 weeks...it will look quite bad.

Compromise: shave every 3-4 days lor...

I sweat a lot so if I don't shave for a few days, when sweat trickles down to my "unintentional moustache or beard", it can start causing pimples or whatever you call those to grow.

But honestly, it's kinda cool to stop shaving for a week, put on shades, wear a cap or something, dress in slacks, then go chill out at the beach.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by clive

hahahaha... *ouch*....

clive "ah lau"-class clubsnappers

Had a one-year stint of sporting a goatie and long hair. It was fun

Sadly, due to work constraints (changed jobs), i had to remove it all

i couldn't sleep for a few days after that... just felt so different.
    Fortunately, if i want to get another goatie, i just need to leave my chin alone for 2-3 days.

whoa..u look like a Latino heavy metal rocker minus the metal piercings ;-)..3 days u get a goatie already?? that's fast man..

oh ya the VSOP-on-the-chin thingy... paiseh.. what i meant was "thats what a more experienced man told me"

3 days u get a goatie already?? that's fast man..

oh ya the VSOP-on-the-chin thingy... paiseh.. what i meant was "thats what a more experienced man told me"
    brandy seems to help by exciting the hair follicles (most hair growth lotions contain mostly alcohol) and the tanins and other compounds in the brandy (vitamin B?) encourage or is conducive for hair growth.

unfortunately, i don't think it works on ur scalp, since some hair growth lotions are more expensive than brandy...

just now 4pm did soem warmup n stretching...was about to leave home for the pool...

then i stopped n stared out of the window.

suddenly i realised that ...keeping longer hair and not shaving and feeling like johnny depp...AND...training for long swims dont really go together.
    the difference in sensation was already apparent when i went for my long run yesterday morning...totally out-of-sync. i really felt very schizophrenic ...how did i ever crank these 2 vastly different personalities into myself??

i was stil staring out of the window...then i was decidign between beign a "been there, doen it, weathered, lond-road-trodden jhonny depp, really feeling older"...vs being a "totally-reborn-freshfaced-return-to-SLR-SBR-jp-everything-dude"...

then i picked up my gilette sensor excel... and came out fresh faced. then i will get a real good haircut over this weekend...then i went for a 2.5km swim.

ah....feels so good. one of my best swims ever. ;-) adieus, depp...u look cool..but maybe not what i was lookign for. but thnxs for the experience anyway

Default beard and more beard..

hahaha....that was damn cool man.....beard....goatie and stuff like that...i try keeping some goatie but i found a few day later actually i look like a tribe caveman....or some beggers on the street man....by the way how do we keep those nice nice goatie???by not makeing a big mess on ur face...or maybe one day....we can have a beardy outing...hahaa...black pants and stuff....hahhaaa....longlive goatie!!!!!

Right now if VampTreSS calls me Ah Boy I will smile continuously for 24 hours

AH BOY!!!!

p/s: Enjoy ur weekend *winks*

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    AH BOY!!!!

*gasp* she's here!

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    AH BOY!!!!

wah lauz! song liao

wait a minute! she's not supposed to be here

wah lauz! song liao

wait a minute! she's not supposed to be here
    u were the one who baited her to this thread mah.

Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    u were the one who baited her to this thread mah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12