Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

  1. #41

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Is that all you want to see...what about the raisins - the eyes to the bosom, the topping on the ice cream, the tip of the iceberg, the center of the universe, the flame to the passion?
    i suspect the gaps filled in by the mind will be filled in much better by the mind than reality.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i suspect the gaps filled in by the mind will be filled in much better by the mind than reality.
    for me, imagination can be used elsewhere. For these kind of thing, I prefer to be visually simulated. Furthermore, it should be an awesome sight. Sure you don't want to see?

  3. #43

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    for me, imagination can be used elsewhere. For these kind of thing, I prefer to be visually simulated. Furthermore, it should be an awesome sight. Sure you don't want to see?
    no thanks!!!!!! i rather look at rocks

  4. #44

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    What is Qft?



    vibrate is due to the cellphone...bouncing is when she runs. Different circumstances.



    Actually her mouth looks quite big also...
    Should hire her to pose for CSers
    Title "best mobile phone holder"

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    QFT = Quoted For Truth.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    dream over...

  7. #47
    Member r0n1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wild Wild West
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    dream over...
    *sigh* paraguay lost
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

  8. #48

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    I am so sad that Paraguay can't win World Cup.
    We want to see Larissa Riquelme running naked.

    But I am happy that Argentina lost the World Cup, otherwise he will run naked too

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...ow/5978651.cms
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  9. #49

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Is that all you want to see...what about the raisins - the eyes to the bosom, the topping on the ice cream, the tip of the iceberg, the center of the universe, the flame to the passion?
    some of what you want to see can be googled or can be found in some longkang site
    pedantic.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by proteonXPR View Post
    some of what you want to see can be googled or can be found in some longkang site
    nah....only Larissa Riquelme's. It has to be the real thing.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Best hands-free car kit for the HP!

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    Best hands-free car kit for the HP!
    who says it is hands free. If that is my car kit, you can assure my hands will be on it most of the time.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Need to wait for another 4 years to see Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked again

    But she also will be 4 years older

    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    who says it is hands free. If that is my car kit, you can assure my hands will be on it most of the time.
    Inspirational..

    the car makers should redesign the steering wheel so that driver will never want to take their hands off the wheel.. to pick up the phone or whatever.. and also to position the signal light button at strategic locations on the.. er.. wheel so that driver will want to press on it (when needed).

  15. #55
    Senior Member ovaltinemilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sin jia Po lah
    Posts
    2,820

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    This was one of the reason why I was upset when Paraguay didn't win....
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

  16. #56
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme to strip naked despite Paraguay defeat

    Thousands of Paraguayan men depressed by the nation's heart-rendering defeat to Spain in the World Cup have been given something to cheer about with the news lingerie model Larissa Riquelme is to honour her pledge to strip naked.

    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...araguay-defeat

  17. #57

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme to strip naked despite Paraguay defeat

    Thousands of Paraguayan men depressed by the nation's heart-rendering defeat to Spain in the World Cup have been given something to cheer about with the news lingerie model Larissa Riquelme is to honour her pledge to strip naked.

    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...araguay-defeat
    Three cheers for best mobile phone holder - Larissa Riquelme

    hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Three cheers for best mobile phone holder - Larissa Riquelme

    hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray
    I wonder if local news channel will cover this news

  19. #59
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I wonder if local news channel will cover this news
    Even if they did everything would be so censored till nth can be seen

  20. #60
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I wonder if local news channel will cover this news
    There's always YouTube.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •