Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Is that all you want to see...what about the raisins - the eyes to the bosom, the topping on the ice cream, the tip of the iceberg, the center of the universe, the flame to the passion?
    i suspect the gaps filled in by the mind will be filled in much better by the mind than reality.

Default Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i suspect the gaps filled in by the mind will be filled in much better by the mind than reality.
    for me, imagination can be used elsewhere. For these kind of thing, I prefer to be visually simulated. Furthermore, it should be an awesome sight. Sure you don't want to see?

for me, imagination can be used elsewhere. For these kind of thing, I prefer to be visually simulated. Furthermore, it should be an awesome sight. Sure you don't want to see?
    no thanks!!!!!! i rather look at rocks

What is Qft?

vibrate is due to the cellphone...bouncing is when she runs. Different circumstances.

Actually her mouth looks quite big also...
    Should hire her to pose for CSers
    Title "best mobile phone holder"

QFT = Quoted For Truth.

dream over...

dream over...
    *sigh* paraguay lost
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

I am so sad that Paraguay can't win World Cup.
    We want to see Larissa Riquelme running naked.

But I am happy that Argentina lost the World Cup, otherwise he will run naked too

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...ow/5978651.cms
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Is that all you want to see...what about the raisins - the eyes to the bosom, the topping on the ice cream, the tip of the iceberg, the center of the universe, the flame to the passion?
    some of what you want to see can be googled or can be found in some longkang site
    pedantic.

Quote Originally Posted by proteonXPR View Post
    some of what you want to see can be googled or can be found in some longkang site
    nah....only Larissa Riquelme's. It has to be the real thing.

Best hands-free car kit for the HP!

Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    Best hands-free car kit for the HP!
    who says it is hands free. If that is my car kit, you can assure my hands will be on it most of the time.

Need to wait for another 4 years to see Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked again

But she also will be 4 years older

NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

who says it is hands free. If that is my car kit, you can assure my hands will be on it most of the time.
    Inspirational..

the car makers should redesign the steering wheel so that driver will never want to take their hands off the wheel.. to pick up the phone or whatever.. and also to position the signal light button at strategic locations on the.. er.. wheel so that driver will want to press on it (when needed).

This was one of the reason why I was upset when Paraguay didn't win....
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

Arrow Re: Sexy model Larissa Riquelme vows to run naked if Paraguay win World Cup

Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme to strip naked despite Paraguay defeat

Thousands of Paraguayan men depressed by the nation's heart-rendering defeat to Spain in the World Cup have been given something to cheer about with the news lingerie model Larissa Riquelme is to honour her pledge to strip naked.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...araguay-defeat

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme to strip naked despite Paraguay defeat

Thousands of Paraguayan men depressed by the nation's heart-rendering defeat to Spain in the World Cup have been given something to cheer about with the news lingerie model Larissa Riquelme is to honour her pledge to strip naked.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...araguay-defeat
    Three cheers for best mobile phone holder - Larissa Riquelme

hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Three cheers for best mobile phone holder - Larissa Riquelme

hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray
    hip hip hooray
    I wonder if local news channel will cover this news

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    Even if they did everything would be so censored till nth can be seen

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    There's always YouTube.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast