Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Ladies night! ~

  1. #1
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Ladies night! ~

    All my friends got their attachment already or started with their major project,
    while i got no email from the school yet so i am having my self declared holiday LOL!.

    today is wednesday :P ~
    People going where to hot tonight? xD ~
    Moments

  2. #2

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post

    today is wednesday :P ~
    People going where to hot tonight? xD ~
    Near a campfire should be hot enough

  3. #3
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    All my friends got their attachment already or started with their major project,
    while i got no email from the school yet so i am having my self declared holiday LOL!.

    today is wednesday :P ~
    People going where to hot tonight? xD ~
    I'm going to see MAN STRIP!
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  4. #4
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by humanTORCH View Post
    Near a campfire should be hot enough
    where got camps? -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    I'm going to see MAN STRIP!
    eww haha.
    Moments

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Are you going to army camp?

    there everyday they strip....... rifles..

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    I'm going to see MAN STRIP!

  6. #6
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Are you going to army camp?

    there everyday they strip....... rifles..
    will u be there too ??
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  7. #7
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Are you going to army camp?

    there everyday they strip....... rifles..
    lol nice one..
    but kana countered -.-
    Moments

  8. #8
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    What level of hot you want?

    And most important, what is your budget?

  9. #9
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    What level of hot you want?

    And most important, what is your budget?
    you want me to quote out, the entrance fee for some places?
    HAHA!

    Rebel - 25bucks two free drinks
    Zirca - linked with rebel
    dblO - 30bucks 1 free drink
    Zouk - 30+ i think coz too ex, seldom go xD two free drinks
    Phuture - about the same as zouk
    PH - guestlist LOL! xD so i dont know entrance
    shanghai dollies - cannot enter, need 3 more years LOL!

    haven go butter yet :x ~
    Moments

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Army camp is to provide custodian service for boys..

    大叔s oni needs to visit once a while.. you can't find many uncles there usually.. except for a few hot blooded ones who likes to see hot blooded young males getting hot and wet..

    If you wanna meet we can always arrange an outing.. (So long as they don't have restrictions like the csfp).. heehee..

    For those with special interests, can even bring along their telephoto and/or macro lens and go and shoot the birds and the bees..

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    will u be there too ??

  11. #11
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    you want me to quote out, the entrance fee for some places?
    HAHA!

    Rebel - 25bucks two free drinks
    Zirca - linked with rebel
    dblO - 30bucks 1 free drink
    Zouk - 30+ i think coz too ex, seldom go xD two free drinks
    Phuture - about the same as zouk
    PH - guestlist LOL! xD so i dont know entrance
    shanghai dollies - cannot enter, need 3 more years LOL!

    haven go butter yet :x ~
    Lol, you didn't get my question, nvm.

    Why not try butterfactory since you haven't been there, the music there is quite good. KPO is another good place to hang up.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    All my friends got their attachment already or started with their major project,
    while i got no email from the school yet so i am having my self declared holiday LOL!.

    today is wednesday :P ~
    People going where to hot tonight? xD ~
    aiya don't go anywhere lah... stay home and watch tv,.. then u can save more $$ to buy more lenses.. more bodies... more filters... more tripod... more more more....

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,197

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    shanghai dollies - cannot enter, need 3 more years LOL!
    The age limit is due to sleezy or to maintain class?

  14. #14
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, you didn't get my question, nvm.

    Why not try butterfactory since you haven't been there, the music there is quite good. KPO is another good place to hang up.
    haha rephrase your qns lor
    Moments

  15. #15
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Army camp is to provide custodian service for boys..

    大叔s oni needs to visit once a while.. you can't find many uncles there usually.. except for a few hot blooded ones who likes to see hot blooded young males getting hot and wet..

    If you wanna meet we can always arrange an outing.. (So long as they don't have restrictions like the csfp).. heehee..

    For those with special interests, can even bring along their telephoto and/or macro lens and go and shoot the birds and the bees..
    大叔, my interest is not into birds and bees leh ... elephant i cant even shoot properly not to mentioned such small thingy lor ... but ... i dun wan to meet you. 大叔 sounds like 怪伯伯 ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, you didn't get my question, nvm.

    Why not try butterfactory since you haven't been there, the music there is quite good. KPO is another good place to hang up.
    yup second to KPO too ...
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  16. #16
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    aiya don't go anywhere lah... stay home and watch tv,.. then u can save more $$ to buy more lenses.. more bodies... more filters... more tripod... more more more....
    haha good idea..
    but must go out if not no chance liao..
    start attachment = no time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    The age limit is due to sleezy or to maintain class?
    i dont know sia..
    only 23 above can enter -.-
    i think for older class people :x
    Moments

  17. #17
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    haha rephrase your qns lor
    I mean how much you will to spend for the nightout. Very hot place, can go up to 4 figure per night.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    The age limit is due to sleezy or to maintain class?
    I miss the older thumper where guy is above 27. Bottom up all night long.

  19. #19
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I mean how much you will to spend for the nightout. Very hot place, can go up to 4 figure per night.
    ooo
    i spend small small amount only haha xD
    will not hit 4 figure de la :P ~
    Moments

  20. #20
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Ladies night! ~

    I actually like the music in phuture, but I felt very out of place with so many youngster around. Really wish that I can stay fovever 23.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •