Thread: How to use LightRoom to output RAW into high resolution image for printing

Question How to use LightRoom to output RAW into high resolution image for printing

hi guys,

wanan check on Lightroom experts how to use Lightroom to output RAW images into high resolution images suitable for printing?

help is deeply appreciated.

Default Re: How to use LightRoom to output RAW into high resolution image for printing

just go File > Export and pick the settings you want. From file type, to resolution to sharpening etc.

Default Re: How to use LightRoom to output RAW into high resolution image for printing

hi thanks for the reply. is there any standard settings which we can use e.g for 4R photos, what settings can be used for the export feature?

LR does not come with a standard setting for 4R but you can create a preset with the setting that suit you. Define first export location, file name, compression/quality of the jpg, size of the file (pixels or cm or inches height x length) (NOTE when using cm or inches you need to define a resolution), sharpening mode (printing). On the left is a panel with presets, at the bottom is a button labelled ADD, click on it and create a new preset. in the future you can select this preset from the panel.
    if you want more export features such as framing or watermarks go to http://www.photographers-toolbox.com...lrmogrify2.php and download the mogrify plugin.
    let me know if you need more help
    Never forget rule 5
    My Flickr

Hi Michael,

thanks for the reply.

where can i get the settings for 4R such as resolution size, inches, etc? any good site reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    LR does not come with a standard setting for 4R but you can create a preset with the setting that suit you. Define first export location, file name, compression/quality of the jpg, size of the file (pixels or cm or inches height x length) (NOTE when using cm or inches you need to define a resolution), sharpening mode (printing). On the left is a panel with presets, at the bottom is a button labelled ADD, click on it and create a new preset. in the future you can select this preset from the panel.
    if you want more export features such as framing or watermarks go to http://www.photographers-toolbox.com...lrmogrify2.php and download the mogrify plugin.
    let me know if you need more help

Quote Originally Posted by pisonic View Post
    where can i get the settings for 4R such as resolution size, inches, etc? any good site reference?
    Google helps, not so difficult. Enjoy reading.
    http://www.photoshopessentials.com/e...image-quality/
    EOS