Thread: Which DC should i get??

Question Which DC should i get??

Hello, everyone. Currently i am considering to buy a Digital Camera.I am new to DC, this is going to be the first DC that i own.I have a budget of around 600 Singapore Dollar. I am thinking which DC should I go for. I have friends told me to get a Canon A80 , Casio R41 or R51, Nikon 3200 and Panasonic Lumix LC 33 and LC 43. Can all of you do me a favour by providing me your professional option on which one to choose and their lowest price in town, thanks.

keep in mind that you may still have to pay for tripod/memory card/batteries/camera pouch/etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by kwancl
    Hello, everyone. Currently i am considering to buy a Digital Camera.I am new to DC, this is going to be the first DC that i own.I have a budget of around 600 Singapore Dollar. I am thinking which DC should I go for. I have friends told me to get a Canon A80 , Casio R41 or R51, Nikon 3200 and Panasonic Lumix LC 33 and LC 43. Can all of you do me a favour by providing me your professional option on which one to choose and their lowest price in town, thanks.
    If I were you, I will get 2nd hand Fuji S602Z.

Thanks for ur option, but i think the size of S602 is too big for me.