Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #561

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    The last Huat!

    World Cup semi final 2
    Germany VS Spain
    Can Poldoski and gang stop David Villa from scoring again??


    Time: 2.30AM at Mount Faber Safra
    Date: 8 July 2010 (Thur)

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Pauche
    3. iszan (Onz!! Villa no.6)
    4: coolsigg (4 yr once, must sapporks!)
    5: horsin
    6. kuantoh (horsin can fry moi home upder tat coz moi ish gotch loo catch morleng fright loo crappy... )
    7: elefant - i can meet 10 or 11 pm.

    Chiu all wan meet 10pm or 11pm first?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The FINAL FINAL last Huat!

    World Cup Finals
    Holland/Uruguay VS Germany/Spain
    Who will take the cup home??


    Date: 12 July 2010 (Monday)
    Time: 0230hrs
    Venue: Mt Faber SAFRA

    1) coolsigg (Venue TBC, they have some WC Festival happenings. need to buy coupons n register. I will check out tonight and update. So far is free flow beer @ $16 for members and $21 for public. Festival starts 11pm onwards.)
    2) Pauche
    3) Redsun
    4)

  2. #562
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    octopus become sashimi for elefant le...
    TS is safe...TS wun lose liao
    fwah, u nom nom the octopus ah...wait tum tum upset wo..

  3. #563

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    fwah, u nom nom the octopus ah...wait tum tum upset wo..
    dun worri...i put put it out le.

  4. #564
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    The last Huat!

    World Cup semi final 2
    Germany VS Spain
    Can Poldoski and gang stop David Villa from scoring again??


    Time: 2.30AM at Mount Faber Safra
    Date: 8 July 2010 (Thur)

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Pauche
    3. iszan (Onz!! Villa no.6)
    4: coolsigg (4 yr once, must sapporks!)
    5: horsin
    6. kuantoh (horsin can fry moi home upder tat coz moi ish gotch loo catch morleng fright loo crappy... )
    7: elefant - i can meet 10 or 11 pm.

    Chiu all wan meet 10pm or 11pm first?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The FINAL FINAL last Huat!

    World Cup Finals
    Holland/Uruguay VS Germany/Spain
    Who will take the cup home??


    Date: 12 July 2010 (Monday)
    Time: 0230hrs
    Venue: Mt Faber SAFRA

    1) coolsigg (Venue TBC, they have some WC Festival happenings. need to buy coupons n register. I will check out tonight and update. So far is free flow beer @ $16 for members and $21 for public. Festival starts 11pm onwards.)
    2) Pauche
    3) Redsun
    4)
    Wah got free flow beer!!! @ $16!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #565
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    TS cannot lose out to 1 octopus right?

    any prediction from anaconda and dwagon?
    Full time 1-1
    Holland to win in extra time!!!

    Huat ah!!!

  6. #566
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    dun worri...i put put it out le.

  7. #567

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wah got free flow beer!!! @ $16!!
    how come only watch finals have?
    semi finals bo arr?

  8. #568
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...


  9. #569

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    eh, i tot u every wc support holland de?
    cos this year WC goes to South America... and Uruguay ish the only South American team left. So Uruguay will go through and beat Spain in the finals.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    lemme tell chiu as a fwen... uruguay and spain will go thru... and uruguay is WC Champs!
    Yesh... agwee!

  10. #570
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    cos this year WC goes to South America... and Uruguay ish the only South American team left. So Uruguay will go through and beat Spain in the finals.



    Yesh... agwee!
    hmmm...muz zzz soon...2.30 den watch match

  11. #571

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    i predict urg vs Holland will be a boring match
    0-0 then urg will go through on penalty kicks
    yesh, diego horlan kenna sent off before end of sextra time for hands of god part 3!

  12. #572

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesh, diego horlan kenna sent off before end of sextra time for hands of god part 3!
    all Man Utd (ex and present) players CMI huan....

  13. #573
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    just back from gym and tcss wib moi yun mei mei.

  14. #574

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Who got extra B+W UV MRC 77mm? I got a 72mm to trade! Or sell me! Need 1pc by tomorrow as I flying off tomolo night!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  15. #575

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    This year EPL opening matches oredi sho powderfool!!!

    Aug 14 - Spurs vs Man City
    Aug 15 - Liverpool vs Arsenal

  16. #576
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Game start!!! Huat Ah!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #577
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    GOAL!!! WAT A STUNNER!!!

  18. #578

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    GOAL!!! WAT A STUNNER!!!
    nice game! fast paced and all the goals were stunning!!!

  19. #579

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Beautiful sunrise colors, today. Hopes next day will be better.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  20. #580
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Beautiful sunrise colors, today. Hopes next day will be better.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •