Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #541

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    time to take medicine...Muller suspended from Semi-final as he kenna yellow card against ARG lei...thats why they lose...
    haha... maradonna's curse!

  2. #542
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    David Villa and Cesc Fābregas to score in 2-1 win over the Germans, with Muller scoring the consolation goal.

    Spain 2-1 Germany
    Time to hoot Big big on Spain!!

  3. #543

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    If Spain draw with germany 2-2 the odds is $60 . Wow octopus , help predict leh.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  4. #544

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    btw Dunga was sacked... will maradonna be next?

  5. #545

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    If Spain draw with germany 2-2 the odds is $60 . Wow octopus , help predict leh.
    sgpools odds damm funny...

    1x2 Germany's odds lower, but 1/2 ish Spain give 1.5 ball???

  6. #546

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    ola butties!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  7. #547

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    harlow butties... anyone available to do a Graduation shoot this Saturday?

    ish a paid assignment...

    but i cant do due to travelling commitments....

  8. #548
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    .....M.U.A. nided? ??
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  9. #549
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    harlow butties... anyone available to do a Graduation shoot this Saturday?

    ish a paid assignment...

    but i cant do due to travelling commitments....
    Can soot in HK?

  10. #550
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    harlow butties... anyone available to do a Graduation shoot this Saturday?

    ish a paid assignment...

    but i cant do due to travelling commitments....
    can shut in film

  11. #551
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    can shut in film
    Soot blue film

  12. #552
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    David Villa and Cesc Fābregas to score in 2-1 win over the Germans, with Muller scoring the consolation goal.

    Spain 2-1 Germany
    huh...sad leh if germanee din make it. they are playing well. maybee joachim eat too much exotic stuffs riao

  13. #553
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    huh...sad leh if germanee din make it. they are playing well. maybee joachim eat too much exotic stuffs riao
    If holland win, then germany will win oso..
    But if Uruguay win, then spain will win..

    My prediction for final is either Uruguay vs Spain or Holland vs Germany.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #554
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    sgpools odds damm funny...

    1x2 Germany's odds lower, but 1/2 ish Spain give 1.5 ball???
    TS cannot lose out to 1 octopus right?

    any prediction from anaconda and dwagon?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #555

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    huh...sad leh if germanee din make it. they are playing well. maybee joachim eat too much exotic stuffs riao
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    If holland win, then germany will win oso..
    But if Uruguay win, then spain will win..

    My prediction for final is either Uruguay vs Spain or Holland vs Germany.
    since Uruguay ish the only South American team left, they will fly the flag and win the WC for their continent.

  16. #556

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    TS cannot lose out to 1 octopus right?

    any prediction from anaconda and dwagon?
    Uruguay 1-0 Holland
    Spain 2-1 Germany

  17. #557
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    i predict urg vs Holland will be a boring match
    0-0 then urg will go through on penalty kicks

  18. #558
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Uruguay 1-0 Holland
    Spain 2-1 Germany
    eh, i tot u every wc support holland de?

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    lemme tell chiu as a fwen... uruguay and spain will go thru... and uruguay is WC Champs!

  20. #560

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    TS cannot lose out to 1 octopus right?

    any prediction from anaconda and dwagon?
    octopus become sashimi for elefant le...
    TS is safe...TS wun lose liao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •