Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #441

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    Date: 8th -11th August
    Venue: Phuket
    The Royal Paradise Hotel special package

    Participate:
    01.J (manager agree on leave apply. take leave until 12th)
    02.Jimmy
    03.DK
    04.Ronald
    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    omg!!! the hotel look so comfy.
    royal paradise is one of the tallest hotel in patong, got many japanese tour group stay there. but, do not book from the hotel website directly!!! its so much more sexpensive than booking from third party websites like agoda or asiarooms.

    hotel website shows 2500baht per room per nite
    agoda site only 1069baht per room per nite!!!
    http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/p...ise_hotel.html

  2. #442

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    royal paradise is one of the tallest hotel in patong, got many japanese tour group stay there. but, do not book from the hotel website directly!!! its so much more sexpensive than booking from third party websites like agoda or asiarooms.

    hotel website shows 2500baht per room per nite
    agoda site only 1069baht per room per nite!!!
    http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/p...ise_hotel.html
    thankx. will taka note

  3. #443

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    thankx. will taka note
    just let me know if u need any info... or u can always read from my travel blog.
    below every trip report, i got list down all the useful URLs

  4. #444

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    royal paradise is one of the tallest hotel in patong, got many japanese tour group stay there. but, do not book from the hotel website directly!!! its so much more sexpensive than booking from third party websites like agoda or asiarooms.

    hotel website shows 2500baht per room per nite
    agoda site only 1069baht per room per nite!!!
    http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/p...ise_hotel.html
    huat ah! good advice from TangTraveller!

  5. #445

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    omg!!! the hotel look so comfy.
    yesh! i stay before. welly nice one and its a v short walk to the beach or shopping or makan places. but makan places at Patong beach not cheap (by thai standards), easily $10-20 per person per meal. :0

  6. #446
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesh! i stay before. welly nice one and its a v short walk to the beach or shopping or makan places. but makan places at Patong beach not cheap (by thai standards), easily $10-20 per person per meal. :0
    Haha of course mah, patong beach is for tourist.. so the locals there sure wanna to tok ppl's $$ boast their mrkt value.. haha.. its a place for the ang mohs..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  7. #447

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Haha of course mah, patong beach is for tourist.. so the locals there sure wanna to tok ppl's $$ boast their mrkt value.. haha.. its a place for the ang mohs..
    if u know where to find, there are many local dining stalls in patong too.... eg 129baht for a buffet bbq steamboat







    if not, this international jap buffet ish 399baht..... still cheap compared to Singapore.



  8. #448
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    fwah , lunch time !!! haha
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  9. #449

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    i ish ghosting for buffet lunch at marina mandarin now!!!

    huat ahhhh....

  10. #450
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    i ish ghosting for buffet lunch at marina mandarin now!!!

    huat ahhhh....
    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    fwah , lunch time !!! haha
    I ghosting Manhattan jiak $10 lunch huat ah!!

  11. #451
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    if u know where to find, there are many local dining stalls in patong too.... eg 129baht for a buffet bbq steamboat
    haha there is more the less like Singapore, know what to eat.. you spend cheap n gd quality food.. if you dunno, u might ended up spending more.. like our MBS or RWS area..

    Every country is more the less the same style.. is to know where to source for good stuffs..
    Those pics does make me feel hungry now.. haha lunch at 1.30.. sianz...
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  12. #452
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Butties, Good afternoon!
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  13. #453

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I ghosting Manhattan jiak $10 lunch huat ah!!
    +gst is more than 10 liao leh
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #454
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    +gst is more than 10 liao leh
    Ish 11.65

  15. #455
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    hi all,

    would like to recommend the following TV program on Channelnewsasia today 8:31pm.

    8:31 PM

    ASIA Exposed
    Episode 2
    A family and baby portraits photographer is given a challenge to step onto the chaotic streets of Mumbai and snap portraits of Hijras, transvestites in India commonly referred to as the 'third sex'.

    very nice documentary.

  16. #456
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi all,

    would like to recommend the following TV program on Channelnewsasia today 8:31pm.

    8:31 PM

    ASIA Exposed
    Episode 2
    A family and baby portraits photographer is given a challenge to step onto the chaotic streets of Mumbai and snap portraits of Hijras, transvestites in India commonly referred to as the 'third sex'.

    very nice documentary.
    Tank chiu master!!

  17. #457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Tank chiu master!!
    fwah! por master... use D3 hao lian!

  18. #458
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    fwah! por master... use D3 hao lian!
    WHO WHO?????

  19. #459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    if u know where to find, there are many local dining stalls in patong too.... eg 129baht for a buffet bbq steamboat







    if not, this international jap buffet ish 399baht..... still cheap compared to Singapore.


    Paul kor kor, these reminds me of the buffet we ate last time in siem reap also... beri nice!

  20. #460
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi all,

    would like to recommend the following TV program on Channelnewsasia today 8:31pm.

    8:31 PM

    ASIA Exposed
    Episode 2
    A family and baby portraits photographer is given a challenge to step onto the chaotic streets of Mumbai and snap portraits of Hijras, transvestites in India commonly referred to as the 'third sex'.

    very nice documentary.
    master kang, do you happen to have any books by tom ang?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •