Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #381
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    For those do not read chinese.

    1. Do not obsessed brother, sister in law will beat you up.

    2. Shangfen to work even more than a heavy heart.

    3. Do not say I'm arrogant, but I refuse to deal with the animals!

    4. Say that women are the clothes, is your sister can not afford to wear the brand.

    5. Columbia, is not alone. Costa Rica because of loneliness accompanied

    6. Sister who never says so, sister has been saying is a myth.
    7. Knowledge is like underwear, invisible but very important.

    8. There is only a good mother, good father.

    9. Sex: Male, Hobbies: Female

    10. Have not had time to philandering, it was Baguang up.

    11. You are the music and beauty of my priorities so I can finish you throw away slightly.

    12. Who Who's husband, all he m is temporary!

    13. Just want to turn elegant, unexpectedly gorgeous against the wall!

    14. I'm sorry, you call the user is married.

    After 15.90 you have a heart after a 80 and a 70 face after ...

    16. I am the L'Oreal Paris, you deserve it!

    17. If I can forgive you for the vulgar, you can tolerate the force of my install it?

    18. You're an artist, I'm on you, called in-depth arts.

    19. Wukong had always been very sexy: Worst Leopard skirt + stockings + black boots + red tube

    20. Crush successful pantomime, say it became a tragedy!

    21. Formatting yourself, you only delete.

    22. To the motherland next generation, and then have to love the ugly, about a world filled with love ... ... ... ~ ~ La Lala

    23. In love on the road to Russia is always stop and go, mother says Russia not do legs.

    24. Even then want to cry, but also a smile to say: You Grandpa!

    25. Ching Ming Festival, Flowers to buy, and pay homage to the love that died.

    26. I have many times with one pass, a scrape on his clothes, did not work either.

    27. Do not argue with a fool, or else people would confuse in the end who is the fool.

    28. Head space does not matter, the key is not to water.

    29. Protect yourself, love others, do not come out scary night ~

    30. Know you too well, I will ease the ... ...

    31. The world's farthest distance is not life and death, but I am invisible, you are online, you online, I was invisible.

    32. Others say I am thin, I'm just fat was not obvious.


    I wish you beautiful, handsome happy holidays!
    Apa ini?

  2. #382
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Apa ini?
    everyone has been watching WC... until late night

  3. #383
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    everyone has been watching WC... until late night
    notch wc, it's monday bruise!

  4. #384

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    any1 interested to go 3D2N or 4D2N to Krabi or phi phi island on notional day weekend - August 7-9?

  5. #385
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Good afternoon butties
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  6. #386
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    any1 interested to go 3D2N or 4D2N to Krabi or phi phi island on notional day weekend - August 7-9?
    I dun mind

  7. #387

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I dun mind
    okay... we meet up discuss details... i just want to find a beach nua for 2 nights

  8. #388
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Good afternoon butties
    Goot afternoon portrait master

  9. #389
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    okay... we meet up discuss details... i just want to find a beach nua for 2 nights
    How abt phuket? There very good to nua n i tink its more accessible den Krabi or Phi phi

  10. #390

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    How abt phuket? There very good to nua n i tink its more accessible den Krabi or Phi phi
    oo also can

  11. #391
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo also can
    Buttie fly on sun morning 8th Aug $66 nia den come back on wed morning also $66.
    Total airfare $133.90 welly cheap! If come back at night around 10pm lagi cheaper, oni $20!!
    Last edited by Jimmy81; 5th July 2010 at 01:16 PM.

  12. #392

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Buttie fly on sun morning 8th Aug $66 nia den come back on wed morning also $66.
    Total airfare $133.90 welly cheap! If come back at night around 10pm lagi cheaper, oni $20!!
    oo so cheap ah... resort? dun want to rush.. go nua only.. anyway alot of annual leave

  13. #393
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    oo so cheap ah... resort? dun want to rush.. go nua only.. anyway alot of annual leave
    lol airfare oni haven include hotel

  14. #394

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    lol airfare oni haven include hotel
    i search info on http://www.expedia.com
    search by flight+hotel
    date 7th Aug - 9th Aug
    lowest cost is $602

  15. #395
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i search info on http://www.expedia.com
    search by flight+hotel
    date 7th Aug - 9th Aug
    lowest cost is $602
    woah, so duh not cheap 3days onli..

    haha would like to go too, but most prob cant.. cos of YOG preparation.. haha have fun planning then..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  16. #396

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i search info on http://www.expedia.com
    search by flight+hotel
    date 7th Aug - 9th Aug
    lowest cost is $602
    expedia is for US and UK people use one... no Asian uses expedia.com!!!! Asians generally book thru asiarooms.com or agoda.com, where the rates are so so so much cheaper than expedia.com

    airfare wise, book directly on airasia, jetstar, or tigerairways webby. travel on weekdays, the rates are always cheaper.

    Rooms in patong are generally around 600-2000baht, depending on star rating. rooms in phuket town, karon, kata, chaweng, etc are generally cheaper. taxi meter from airport to patong is around 420-450baht, by shared mini bus is 150baht.

    you can get a bike rental for around 120-200baht, or car rental for 800-1500baht per day. from there, explore the island yourself, visit attractions yourself... its a lot cheaper than hire a tuk tuk, where they tend to bring you to souvenir shops, and jewellery factories.

    Soi Bangla is a must visit place for drinking and partying... lots of agogo bars, topless dances, thaigirl show, etc.... simon cabaret can go if u never seen aqua show before. other activities include play ATV, go kart, bungy jumping, para sailing, snorkelling, diving, etc....

    now ish monsoon season for krabi, phi phi and phuket... so rates are definately cheaper!

  17. #397
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    expedia is for US and UK people use one... no Asian uses expedia.com!!!! Asians generally book thru asiarooms.com or agoda.com, where the rates are so so so much cheaper than expedia.com

    airfare wise, book directly on airasia, jetstar, or tigerairways webby. travel on weekdays, the rates are always cheaper.

    Rooms in patong are generally around 600-2000baht, depending on star rating. rooms in phuket town, karon, kata, chaweng, etc are generally cheaper. taxi meter from airport to patong is around 420-450baht, by shared mini bus is 150baht.

    you can get a bike rental for around 120-200baht, or car rental for 800-1500baht per day. from there, explore the island yourself, visit attractions yourself... its a lot cheaper than hire a tuk tuk, where they tend to bring you to souvenir shops, and jewellery factories.

    Soi Bangla is a must visit place for drinking and partying... lots of agogo bars, topless dances, thaigirl show, etc.... simon cabaret can go if u never seen aqua show before. other activities include play ATV, go kart, bungy jumping, para sailing, snorkelling, diving, etc....

    now ish monsoon season for krabi, phi phi and phuket... so rates are definately cheaper!
    TANGTRAVELLER

  18. #398
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    expedia is for US and UK people use one... no Asian uses expedia.com!!!! Asians generally book thru asiarooms.com or agoda.com, where the rates are so so so much cheaper than expedia.com

    airfare wise, book directly on airasia, jetstar, or tigerairways webby. travel on weekdays, the rates are always cheaper.

    Rooms in patong are generally around 600-2000baht, depending on star rating. rooms in phuket town, karon, kata, chaweng, etc are generally cheaper. taxi meter from airport to patong is around 420-450baht, by shared mini bus is 150baht.

    you can get a bike rental for around 120-200baht, or car rental for 800-1500baht per day. from there, explore the island yourself, visit attractions yourself... its a lot cheaper than hire a tuk tuk, where they tend to bring you to souvenir shops, and jewellery factories.

    Soi Bangla is a must visit place for drinking and partying... lots of agogo bars, topless dances, thaigirl show, etc.... simon cabaret can go if u never seen aqua show before. other activities include play ATV, go kart, bungy jumping, para sailing, snorkelling, diving, etc....

    now ish monsoon season for krabi, phi phi and phuket... so rates are definately cheaper!

  19. #399

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    expedia is for US and UK people use one... no Asian uses expedia.com!!!! Asians generally book thru asiarooms.com or agoda.com, where the rates are so so so much cheaper than expedia.com

    airfare wise, book directly on airasia, jetstar, or tigerairways webby. travel on weekdays, the rates are always cheaper.

    Rooms in patong are generally around 600-2000baht, depending on star rating. rooms in phuket town, karon, kata, chaweng, etc are generally cheaper. taxi meter from airport to patong is around 420-450baht, by shared mini bus is 150baht.

    you can get a bike rental for around 120-200baht, or car rental for 800-1500baht per day. from there, explore the island yourself, visit attractions yourself... its a lot cheaper than hire a tuk tuk, where they tend to bring you to souvenir shops, and jewellery factories.

    Soi Bangla is a must visit place for drinking and partying... lots of agogo bars, topless dances, thaigirl show, etc.... simon cabaret can go if u never seen aqua show before. other activities include play ATV, go kart, bungy jumping, para sailing, snorkelling, diving, etc....

    now ish monsoon season for krabi, phi phi and phuket... so rates are definately cheaper!

    thankx. who else interested fir a short holiday beside jimmy n me?

  20. #400
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    The last Huat!

    World Cup semi final 1
    Uruguay VS Holland
    Will Uruguay handball their way to victory again??


    Time: 2.30AM at Mount Faber Safra
    Date: 7 July 2010 (Wed)

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Pauche
    3: iszan
    4: coolsigg (4 yr once, must sapporks!)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    World Cup semi final 2
    Germany VS Spain
    Can Poldoski and gang stop David Villa from scoring again??


    Time: 2.30AM at Mount Faber Safra
    Date: 8 July 2010 (Thur)

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Pauche
    3. iszan
    4: coolsigg (4 yr once, must sapporks!)
    i hv 1 qn...u guys go to work after the match ah????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •