I am going on 15 to 19 as well! My only concern is that if I use a tripod and self take a picture with my gf in front of some scenery, will someone just grab my whole setup and run away? Not just in bkk but in general. Any precautions you guys can suggest?
What is best (cheapest/cost effective) the way of roaming mobile phone plan?
Which provider will also provide data plan? Don't want to end up with $1,000 roaming charges.
Hi, I'm from bangkok
1. beware of pickpockets keep your wallet properly especially Chatuchak MArket
2. try avoid wearing red for time being.
3. if you want to take a photo of someone ask if the person is ok with it.
4. If u want to buy clothing can go to the Platinum mall (t-shirt dirt cheap)
5. Suan lum Night Bazaar a good place to take photo.
I was at suan lum night market last december. most of the shops were not open and some of the areas were already teared odnw or in the mist of tearing down. wooden planks all over. but still quite a number of tourists visiting not sure why.