Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Erm sion, no offence, you were like some kind of no joke guy person in 2006 but now....

    No offence hor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    In 2036, you might be kind of no joke guy too, then 2040, you will be like him.
    Evolution.......

  2. #42

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Most post counts member
    from CS member list:

    post counts
    4,294,967,295 - dunkincpola
    4,294,967,295 - camstory
    4,294,967,295 - Melvinshot
    4,294,967,294 - sera00
    4,294,967,287 - lsr792007
    4,294,967,261 - bglow


  3. #43
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by miaoteh View Post
    from CS member list:

    post counts
    4,294,967,295 - dunkincpola
    4,294,967,295 - camstory
    4,294,967,295 - Melvinshot
    4,294,967,294 - sera00
    4,294,967,287 - lsr792007
    4,294,967,261 - bglow

    LOL
    indie

  4. #44
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Erm sion, no offence, you were like some kind of no joke guy person in 2006 but now....

    No offence hor.
    I have a life threatening experience in 2007.

    That changes me into what I am now.

    This is what has happened:

    I had a dream that I met a nice girl.

    She brought me home to her apartment.

    I was so tired I fell asleep in her bed.

    When I woke up I saw blood all over the bed.

    And lying beside me was a headless body.


  5. #45
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have a life threatening experience in 2007.

    That changes me into what I am now.

    This is what has happened:

    I had a dream that I met a nice girl.

    She brought me home to her apartment.

    I was so tired I fell asleep in her bed.

    When I woke up I saw blood all over the bed.

    And lying beside me was a headless body.

    so cool

  6. #46
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have a life threatening experience in 2007.

    That changes me into what I am now.

    This is what has happened:

    I had a dream that I met a nice girl.

    She brought me home to her apartment.

    I was so tired I fell asleep in her bed.

    When I woke up I saw blood all over the bed.

    And lying beside me was a headless body.

    HAiz. LOL
    indie

  7. #47
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    I just got a PM from someone who called himself Headless.

    Whoever you are please don't play play.

    Please wake up a few times in the night to feel the other side of your bed.

    If you touch something cold and slimy that would be The Headless One.

    Don't say I don't warn you.

  8. #48
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I just got a PM from someone who called himself Headless.

    Whoever you are please don't play play.

    Please wake up a few times in the night to feel the other side of your bed.

    If you touch something cold and slimy that would be The Headless One.

    Don't say I don't warn you.
    huh. i thought if its cold and slimy its something like bananna?

  9. #49
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    huh. I thought if its cold and slimy its something like bananna?
    lol lol lol
    indie

  10. #50
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    huh. i thought if its cold and slimy its something like bananna?
    That would be warm and slimy.

  11. #51
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    That would be warm and slimy.
    a dead bananna leh?

  12. #52

    Default Re: History of several csers, their history and how they had changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have a life threatening experience in 2007.

    That changes me into what I am now.

    This is what has happened:

    I had a dream that I met a nice girl.

    She brought me home to her apartment.

    I was so tired I fell asleep in her bed.

    When I woke up I saw blood all over the bed.

    And lying beside me was a headless body.

    Celty!
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •