Thread: Penin

Default Penin

anyone wanna go penin now??

i went there just now...saw the 1ns and the eos3 @ TCW....then over @ <alex> he got a 70-200/2.8L on display...the went prime..not much changes...hehe

i was there today too, around 5pm, the canon stuffs in alex photo seems to be lesser than before. i can never forget when Alex told me that there was once he sold a mint cond 10D + grip for S$2k.. that is super cheap.. too bad i wasn't there to grab

Oh by the way, if whoever who is tempted by the Sigma 15-30 3.5-4.5, TCW have 1 on consignment. 680 if i'm not wrong. cathay recently added a 1Ds (drools!) with a 24-70L 2.8 on the display window.. otherwise not much..

hehe..about 2 wks ago TCW got a 600/f4 AFS...i saw soem guy testdrive it @ the inside desk..then i realised its actually not that big after all...or isit that guy was fat so the lens didnt look that big when he handled it =)

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    hehe..about 2 wks ago TCW got a 600/f4 AFS...i saw soem guy testdrive it @ the inside desk..then i realised its actually not that big after all...or isit that guy was fat so the lens didnt look that big when he handled it =)
    Have u actually seen it with the lens hood on? The hood is so damn big you can put your whole head into it. The front element is nearly 150mm in diameter. Its a HUGE lens. Heavy too. Try walking around for a couple hours with that thing + camera body on your shoulders. Your shoulders will ache like hell.