Thread: Supplies at Sydney or Melbourne or Perth

Default Supplies at Sydney or Melbourne or Perth

Hi guys in australia,

I'm making a trip to sydney, melbourne and perth in may and would like to buy back CORBAN & BLAIR photo albums. they are frickin expensive in s'pore and since they're manufactured in australia, they might come cheaper.

I was wondering, where in these cities do people usualy buy photography supplies? Thanks for any information

Corban and Blair products are available from many locations. The best places to try would be David Jones department stores in Syd, Melb and Perth.

A full list of locations can be found here

Don't try any of the major camera stores like Fletchers, Teds or Paxtons for Corban and Blair products.

For a tourist in Sydney, I think Dymocks- George Street (a short walk from Town Hall station) and MCA Store- Circular Quay (The big block at the opposite end of Opera House) among a few others would be the obvious choice.

Nice frames but expensive ... even in Aus... for me at least

Enjoy your trip DownUnder

Thanks alot guys!!!

James M, Sion and pascalc for the very helpful tips!!! =)

Cheers!

jerms!!! watcher and i will be in melb around 1-6 may, then i will be going to brisbane after that till 13, are u that around that time? we could meet up go shopping and shooting.

james, hey mate, i'm not able to make it to sydney this year, if not i'd love to catch up with you, have been browsing your website, seeing alot of changes from digital back to film and mixed, wow u're really doing it all. very good work as usual!!!

Default sorry joho

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    jerms!!! watcher and i will be in melb around 1-6 may, then i will be going to brisbane after that till 13, are u that around that time? we could meet up go shopping and shooting.

james, hey mate, i'm not able to make it to sydney this year, if not i'd love to catch up with you, have been browsing your website, seeing alot of changes from digital back to film and mixed, wow u're really doing it all. very good work as usual!!!
    sorry i wont be able to join you guys man... i'm now in airlie beach. that's at the whitsunday's. and i stopped by the internet cafe for a quick check on my mail. have a jolly good time y'all!!! i'm flying in to sydney tomoro and melbourne on the 14th, then it'll be perth on the 17th for me. so hope you guys have loads of great fun then... cheers!