Thread: Singtel Hi!Card questions

Default Singtel Hi!Card questions

Hi guys,
    does anyone knows if i could use the singtel hi!card when i'm in malaysia?
    Thanks!

Default Re: Singtel Hi!Card questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Hi guys,
    does anyone knows if i could use the singtel hi!card when i'm in malaysia?
    Thanks!

Yes you can if you are using the normal HiCard top. If you have the Super 128 or Super$30 then.. no you will not have any credit to use with those topup.

It is really stupid and Singtel is just being a pain to make you get the normal topup value card or "encourage" you to change to their contract plan. I for one refuse to and damn happy with no contract and be slave to a contract paying more then I usually use each month.. but that is just me heheh

With the normal topup value ($10, $20 $50) But it is not cheap and the stupid SMS is also pricey at $1.00. And the best part..sometime it does not reach whoever you SMS back home.

To call back you can get the information from their online hicard FAQ. You have to dial a sequence of numbers and the number you are trying to call and then wait for a callback to indicate the line has been connected.

Hope that help... just go to singtel website and you can find the information you need to make a call.

For me, when I use to do a lot of travelling back there, I will get a Malaysia prepaid to use. Less complicated to dial.