Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermath of Little India(240404)

okok....

080504 1300hrs Botanic Gardens

List:
    1)Witness
    2)Snapboy
    3)icer
    4)vincent
    5)leodo
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

ppl who confirm pls pm me ya hp number...for the new guys ya name too ya...thanks...

guys.... so sorry, got some problem here... so I'm not sure whether I would be able to go. I can only give confirmation on 6th-7th may.

Halo all newbies,

Below is the update list...

1.Snapboy - Confirmed
    2.witness - Confirmed
    3.icer - Confirmed
    4.leodo -Confirmed
    5.Denis - Confirm Later
    6.foxtwo - Confirm Later
    7.landes - Confirm Later
    8.lingfoo - Confirm Later
    9.quekky - Confirm Later
    10.sdx4670r - Confirm Later
    11.Vincentt_whale - Confirm Later
    12.The_Cheat - Confirm Later
    13.Ozon3 - Confirm Later
    14.Vamptress - Unconfirmed about SBG, but joining you guys after that
    15.Scanner
    16.xin
    17.Peterpan
    18.vader
    19.Nivlek
    20.Vibrancyniche
    21.juzthin
    22.AReality
    23.Brandon
    24.nicholaslee
    25.cointre
    26.daphz
    27.etgoh

I have add in the name of all those who newbies who are interested to join on tat day.. I will post a new thread titled 'newbie outing on the 08/05/04' over the weekend about the details of next sat outing..Please keep a look out on it....
    Last edited by snapboy; 29th April 2004 at 11:40 PM.

Note that there will also be a recce session this saturday in the afternoon. If you're keen to have a quiet afternoon shoot, do join us then.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    I'm not vincent...

Eh, I strongly suggest we have the army boys model in their swimming trunks.. kekeke.. (need to boost female participation )
    Hmmm...... not too sure about that. Leodo said I have to tone my arms a bit more.........

And also it means I can't have breakfast or lunch....... dun want to be shot with bulging tummy........

yo snappy boy, I think the thread has gone a bit too long, why dun start a new tread on the outing?

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    yo snappy boy, I think the thread has gone a bit too long, why dun start a new tread on the outing?
    hi scanner bro,

I will start a new thread once I got the details out.. will you be joining us tat day??? cause I also arranging a photo critic session on tat day for those newbies who would like to show us their photos or portfolio.. THerefore, I need experienced ppl like you and vader around to give us some advice..

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Hmmm...... not too sure about that. Leodo said I have to tone my arms a bit more.........

And also it means I can't have breakfast or lunch....... dun want to be shot with bulging tummy........
    dont worry, icer... we wont be using you as the model... Beside, at you a*$, the stomach sould be showing any time now.. Mine is starting to show also...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Note that there will also be a recce session this saturday in the afternoon. If you're keen to have a quiet afternoon shoot, do join us then.
    Yo cheat, are there amy place where we can have our lunch there?? Come of the newbies might wan to meet for lunch before the shotout..

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    dont worry, icer... we wont be using you as the model... Beside, at you a*$, the stomach sould be showing any time now.. Mine is starting to show also...
    Ok fine. I shall prove you wrong............. I will maintain my waistline and not let it grow........

Quote Originally Posted by daphz
    hey guys...as you probably can tell, i'm really new here! But this seems like a great hangout place.

Do you all already know each other? What kinds of cameras do u all carry? SLRs and digital SLR is it? I feel a little ameteurish to join in, since I only own a point-and-shoot Canon Ixus 330!
    Hi daphz,

Dont be shy.. come join us.. We are a fun batch of ppl.. U wont feel bored wif ppl like cheat around.. Your canon ixus is a camera tat can shoot rite???if yes, wat are u waiting for.. come joi us on the 8th.. I added your name in to list.. hope to see you there...

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Ok fine. I shall prove you wrong............. I will maintain my waistline and not let it grow........
    tat the sprit man..although i dont think it wont grow.. but any way.. thrunb up for u bro

PS.. so you posing for us tat day??

Yo cheat, are there amy place where we can have our lunch there?? Come of the newbies might wan to meet for lunch before the shotout..
    There's some good food at SMU there. But if that's the case, then we'll have to meet from the Bukit Timah side.
    You can forget about the makan area at the visitor center, since they are really out to suck you dry.
    If you were to meet from the Tanglin side, then getting food might be kinda of a problem, unless we meet at Tanglin Mall first, and then walk gingerly to SBG.

Alternatively, we could always meet somewhere in city area, makan first, before we take a bus down to SBG. But that might be inconvenient to anyone who drive hor?

Hi daphz,

Dont be shy.. come join us.. We are a fun batch of ppl.. U wont feel bored wif ppl like cheat around.. Your canon ixus is a camera tat can shoot rite???if yes, wat are u waiting for.. come joi us on the 8th.. I added your name in to list.. hope to see you there...
    Hey! Hey!

Hey! Hey!

you are going to be the mascot for our future outings... you so fun and lovable.. I sure wif you around.. more newbies will be joining us..

you are going to be the mascot for our future outings... you so fun and lovable.. I sure wif you around.. more newbies will be joining us..
    snapboy -> <- the_cheat

Mascot somemore huh!? What other funny suggestion are you going to come up with next?

not going..too bad for me

snapboy -> <- the_cheat

Mascot somemore huh!? What other funny suggestion are you going to come up with next?
    ouch!!! cant think of any for the time being, but will informed you once i have.. You will be the first one to know of any suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    not going..too bad for me
    We will all miss you dear... Dont worry, this wont be the last outing...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast