Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 257

Thread: Aftermath of Little India(240404)

  1. #41

    Default

    Let's discuss tis on msn and then post it up when we have confirm the details..

  2. #42
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Let's discuss tis on msn and then post it up when we have confirm the details..
    No no no! No MSN for me... if you want, can discuss over irc! Haaa~!

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Let's discuss tis on msn and then post it up when we have confirm the details..
    what's your msn add? Pm me??

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    No no no! No MSN for me... if you want, can discuss over irc! Haaa~!
    yeah yeah, come my channel and talk, lolx..channel dying

  5. #45
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denis
    yeah yeah, come my channel and talk, lolx..channel dying
    Pray tell what channel is that?

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    yo guys, so free to chat on the irc...welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you.

    by the way cheat, any idea wat time konata closed????

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    yo guys, so free to chat on the irc...welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you.

    by the way cheat, any idea wat time konata closed????
    They close before you go there. HAHA!

  8. #48
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    yo guys, so free to chat on the irc...welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you.

    by the way cheat, any idea wat time konata closed????
    weekdays and saturdays: 10.30am to 7pm... sometime they close at about 7 plus, 8... depend on your luck

    sundays: 2pm to 7pm

    going there huh? I'm going down to grace later!

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    yo guys, so free to chat on the irc...welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you.

    by the way cheat, any idea wat time konata closed????
    Going to konata? Good luck to you. Pray that they dun scratch your negative. Too many times, ppls negative, sildes been scratch.

  10. #50
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Going to konata? Good luck to you. Pray that they dun scratch your negative. Too many times, ppls negative, sildes been scratch.
    I have no problem with them so far leh... oh! got one batch of slides got scratched lor.
    But I'm not so fussy, and not about to boycott them yet!

  11. #51

    Default

    ohoh..so where to go?? i haven develop my film!!!

  12. #52
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denis
    ohoh..so where to go?? i haven develop my film!!!
    Well, even though there are plenty of complaints about Konota, they are still one of the better places to develop films. Most of the complaints are directed at their prints instead. And as for scratches, it's really quite the same at any place. Mostly it depends on whether you're lucky lor!

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Well, even though there are plenty of complaints about Konota, they are still one of the better places to develop films. Most of the complaints are directed at their prints instead. And as for scratches, it's really quite the same at any place. Mostly it depends on whether you're lucky lor!
    haha..*pray hard i'm lucky!!* erm, where is it? i wanna develop fast!

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    They close before you go there. HAHA!
    very funny ozon.. Be prepare to wear the school uniform on the next outing...

  15. #55
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denis
    haha..*pray hard i'm lucky!!* erm, where is it? i wanna develop fast!
    Konota? It's at Peninsula Plaza first floor... call snapboy up and meet up with him lah, since he's probably going down later!

    I'll only drop by the area tomorrow... going to MIG.

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    very funny ozon.. Be prepare to wear the school uniform on the next outing...
    haha Uni couple model ? our next theme

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Konota? It's at Peninsula Plaza first floor... call snapboy up and meet up with him lah, since he's probably going down later!

    I'll only drop by the area tomorrow... going to MIG.
    snapboy!!! what time you going down ?

  18. #58
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    very funny ozon.. Be prepare to wear the school uniform on the next outing...
    Ozon is a what student huh? Poly right? Got uniform meh??

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    yo cheat, any other suggestions of where to develope the photos...

    Denis bro, konata is at penisular plaza...

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Ozon is a what student huh? Poly right? Got uniform meh??

    he promised to wear a shoolgirl uniform on the next outing to be our model...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •