Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    ouch!!! cant think of any for the time being, but will informed you once i have.. You will be the first one to know of any suggestion...
    Grrrr...

Anyway, picnic thingie is out is it? If so, I think it's either we meet at City Hall area, have some fast food, then take a bus down to SBG (service 106 or 7), and have fun there.

Else, we can meet at SMU bus-stop there, walk to the canteen and have some food. The food there are nicer and cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Grrrr...

Anyway, picnic thingie is out is it? If so, I think it's either we meet at City Hall area, have some fast food, then take a bus down to SBG (service 106 or 7), and have fun there.

Else, we can meet at SMU bus-stop there, walk to the canteen and have some food. The food there are nicer and cheaper!
    Dont be angry lah.. for fun peace and laughter.. Good suggestion.. I think of arrangging a photo critic session for those newbies who are interested to show us their shoot or portfolio.. Tat why i need a place where we can sit down and chat in SBG...

tat the sprit man..although i dont think it wont grow.. but any way.. thrunb up for u bro

PS.. so you posing for us tat day??
    Well I really like to take lots of pictures of myself last time. But ever since I bought this camera and started to be a little more serious in photography, Ihad not took a single photo of myself using this camera I had. hard to believe. That is the change in me.

It helps too that each time when I got taking photos, I am always perspiring and in a mess so really do not like to see myself in that state. That's why I resisted so much when some of them wanted to take a pic of me that day.

you are going to be the mascot for our future outings... you so fun and lovable.. I sure wif you around.. more newbies will be joining us..
    Hmm....normally mascot is some kind of bear, lion, frog or something........
    Snapboy, which one do you mean???

Dont be angry lah.. for fun peace and laughter.. Good suggestion.. I think of arrangging a photo critic session for those newbies who are interested to show us their shoot or portfolio.. Tat why i need a place where we can sit down and chat in SBG...
    Place in SBG huh? You have to try your luck then, cos most of the shelters would usually be occupied on Saturday afternoon. What most people do is actually bring mat to put down on the grass patch in front of the Symphony Lake stage, and sit down to picnic, to rest, to read a book, or to suntan.

We could also critique while we eat also, at the SMU cafetaria. But my worry is, people might not know how to get there... it's near to the Bukit Timah side lor...

Place in SBG huh? You have to try your luck then, cos most of the shelters would usually be occupied on Saturday afternoon. What most people do is actually bring mat to put down on the grass patch in front of the Symphony Lake stage, and sit down to picnic, to rest, to read a book, or to suntan.

We could also critique while we eat also, at the SMU cafetaria. But my worry is, people might not know how to get there... it's near to the Bukit Timah side lor...
    I was thinking tat maybe some of the newbies like to rest while the others are taking photos..tat the time where we can do our critique..

Is it really tat hard to get to the bukit timah side????

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Hmm....normally mascot is some kind of bear, lion, frog or something........
    Snapboy, which one do you mean???
    wat do you think icer bor??

I was thinking tat maybe some of the newbies like to rest while the others are taking photos..tat the time where we can do our critique..

Is it really tat hard to get to the bukit timah side????
    To you and me, maybe it's not hard lor... but there bound to be someone who'll have problem getting there...

Let see, the only place nearby would be Serene Centre or Adam Road market. Are these landmarks that people would know?

hmmm....meet town first...best....how come they dun hav a bukit timah station on the south west line or somthing haha....
    btw...i bring some reflectors on tt day...try out some lightings i read about ok???

so snapboy wanna bring file izit??? hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmm....meet town first...best....how come they dun hav a bukit timah station on the south west line or somthing haha....
    btw...i bring some reflectors on tt day...try out some lightings i read about ok???

so snapboy wanna bring file izit??? hahah
    Meeting town would have complications as well, since we'll only be in SBG earliest by 2.30pm. That would effectively give us not much time, since we need to walk at least 15 to 30 mins to find a good place to bunk, and then need time to settle down, yada yada yada...

hmm.....1 in town??
    See huh... we meet 1pm in town. By the time all the guest arrive, it would be 1.30pm. Then we find a place sit down and eat for an hour. Leave town at 2.30pm, take bus down to SBG: travel and wait time about half an hour. Reach SBG 3pm. Need another 15 to 30 mins to find a place to settle down = 3.30pm.

By the time we start any shooting, maybe 3.45pm. That would mean that we have effectively only 2 hours to shoot, before going for dinner and going back to town area to the esplanade for night shoot... a bit the rush hor?

meet earlier??
    Don't know... ask snapboy!

Anyway, I can't meet anything earlier, cos I still need to go back lab on saturday lor!

hmmm.....any alternative suggestions ???

hmmm.....any alternative suggestions ???
    Meet at SBG itself at 1pm... that could save a lot of time travelling and such. But that would mean meeting at the Bukit Timah side lor!

no problem.....the bukit timah main enterence tt leads to the orchid gardens rite....the one wif the cafe ya..

no problem.....the bukit timah main enterence tt leads to the orchid gardens rite....the one wif the cafe ya..
    Nope! Not that one... that cafe rip people off upside down man!

The cafe is near the Eco-lake. Actually it's within the compound of SMU already.

Nope! Not that one... that cafe rip people off upside down man!

The cafe is near the Eco-lake. Actually it's within the compound of SMU already.
    That is a SMU canteen just besides the SBG. The prices are cheap and its even cheaper if they charge you students' rate.

That is if you look like one.

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    That is a SMU canteen just besides the SBG. The prices are cheap and its even cheaper if they charge you students' rate.

That is if you look like one.
    ho ho ho... I'm soooo tempted...

Icer, so do u look like a student?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast