Thread: if u don't know how to fix it, pls stop breaking it!

Default if u don't know how to fix it, pls stop breaking it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpnu0

try embedding using :
    [_vid]youtubecodehere[_/vid] (remove the underscore _ character)

but it does not seems to work...

so pls go to the link for the video
    Last edited by sfoto100; 27th June 2010 at 06:50 PM.

Default Re: if u don't know how to fix it, pls stop breaking it!

Here you go......

Scuba & Father... For Life

Read this some years ago :

We didnt inherit the Earth from our ancestors, it is on loan to us from or future generation.

From 1997 (I think that was when this video was shot), what has change?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post

Here you go......
    hi tks alot..

how to embed it?

could u show me?

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    Read this some years ago :

We didnt inherit the Earth from our ancestors, it is on loan to us from or future generation.

From 1997 (I think that was when this video was shot), what has change?
    nothing has changed... and i think nothing will change...

i work in a mnc now, and we have people from more than 10 countries... alot of westerners, alot of indians... etc... koreans, but no one care to bring their own cups and they exhuasted so many paper cups PER drink. one drink one cup! some of those who listen to me will use one cup for a day... i even managed to convince one indian colleague to bring his own cup... but only one...

no one cares really.... even our sg govt does not care.... i find that their so called green movement is for show only...

i request my mp to setup recycle bin in our area, and she wrote to hdb, and i got a letter...." thank u.... we willl cosider..." wtf!

my mp told me ppl in my area does not know how to recycle!!!! wa... isn't that ur job to educate more?

Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    nothing has changed... and i think nothing will change...

i work in a mnc now, and we have people from more than 10 countries... alot of westerners, alot of indians... etc... koreans, but no one care to bring their own cups and they exhuasted so many paper cups PER drink. one drink one cup! some of those who listen to me will use one cup for a day... i even managed to convince one indian colleague to bring his own cup... but only one...

no one cares really.... even our sg govt does not care.... i find that their so called green movement is for show only...

i request my mp to setup recycle bin in our area, and she wrote to hdb, and i got a letter...." thank u.... we willl cosider..." wtf!

my mp told me ppl in my area does not know how to recycle!!!! wa... isn't that ur job to educate more?
    change is difficult, but we shouldnt be discourage by the resistant along the way.

u r already doing a very good job here. myself i stop using the shop's plastic bags, always use my own bag. next is i have to start using own water bottle and not buy mineral / drinking water from shops.

btw ur company not 3R one ah?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    change is difficult, but we shouldnt be discourage by the resistant along the way.

u r already doing a very good job here. myself i stop using the shop's plastic bags, always use my own bag. next is i have to start using own water bottle and not buy mineral / drinking water from shops.

btw ur company not 3R one ah?
    my co did send email on 3 r... but in my office ( we have several offices), no one borders at all.... u can imagine the carbon dioxde being produced by those mass of paper cups.... it is perfectly ok to use one paper cup per day...

anyway i am glad u support recycle... tks alot !!!

luckily now channelnewsasia will show saving gaia from time to time... just not sure who will watch and act on it...

i only hope all religion and actors etc will do more to raise awareness...