Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

England Shld Have played Aaron Lennon than James Miler on the right .. Miler has no pace, cannot sprint thru the defenders. and heskey shld retire from international football.

Lescott playes well even when he was in Everton and now manciteh.

Bottomline is ....

CAPELLO should get sack ! he can hardly understand the team and never read the Gossips Section.

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    3 points.

1) The appointment of a foreign coach is a mistake. The common mentality of Sven and Capello is to select the players that are popular. So even if they lose, they can claim that he has already put his best players out there. The apetite for risk and change is much lesser as there is a tendency to choose the safer route.

2) There are younger players that are not selected.
    - Darren Bent , the highest scoring English striker
    - Theo Walcott, the fastest English winger. If you he select an injury proned Landley King, why can't he select Theo?
    - Joleon Lescott, I thought he is better than King, Upson and even Carragher
    - Micah Richards, this guy is definitely faster and fitter than Glen Johnson
    - Wayne Bridge, too bad the captain screw his girlfriend. Else he will provide a good backup for Ashley Cole who I think have a poor world cup
    - Jermaine Jena, Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone. There is a reason why Spurs is in 4th spot.
    - Gabriel Agbonlahor, at least he scored 13 goals for villa compared to Heskey's 3.

3) The core of the team are all from different teams. Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Rooney, Defoe are all from different clubs. How cohesive as an attack unit can that be? Barry, Terry and Ashley Cole, Carrager, Glen Johnson are all from different clubs. How cohesive as a defensive unit can that be? You don't put star players together and expect them to gel overnight. If I am the manager, I would choose Joen Lescott, Micah Richards, Wayne Bridge and Michael Dawson (or a fit Rio Ferdinard) as my backline. Drop Terry to the bench for screwing team-mates' girlfriend. Jermaine Jenas or Tom Huddlestone as holding midfield and only play either Gerard of Lampard, Aaron Lennon/Shaun on the right with Joe Cole on the left instead of right. Darren Bent with Rooney (to be sub with Theo Walcott or Gabriel Agborlahor for speed). I think my team will achieve more.

You should send your resume to the English FA

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    England Shld Have played Aaron Lennon than James Miler on the right .. Miler has no pace, cannot sprint thru the defenders. and heskey shld retire from international football.

Bottomline is ....

CAPELLO should get sack ! he can hardly understand the team and never read the Gossips Section.

he didnt even do anything to deal with Terry or have any response at all, how to get the team to respect him

he should resign even if they dun sack him (i think he might not be sacked, maybe like erickson, he has some kind of bonus if they terminate his contract)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Seriously, any EPL fan would do a better job than Capello. Unfortunately, that's not how the world works.

he didnt even do anything to deal with Terry or have any response at all, how to get the team to respect him

he should resign even if they dun sack him (i think he might not be sacked, maybe like erickson, he has some kind of bonus if they terminate his contract)
    Have you heard Capello speak English. I can barely understand him. I do not think this tyoe of communication is effective in an English dressing room. Yes, I felt Terry should have been dealth with before the world cup. But the coach's appetite for risk forbid him to be too harsh on the English captain.

Yes, I wouldn't resign if I am earning 4 million a year. There is a termination clause whereby the FA will have to compensate him 8 million for the sack. The amount is an estimate. It may be more if my memory serves me right.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 28th June 2010 at 04:41 PM.

Deregistered

Have you heard Capello speak English. I can barely understand him. I do not think this tyoe of communication is effective in an English dressing room. Yes, I felt Terry should have been dealth with before the world cup. But the coach's appetite for risk forbid him to be too harsh on the English captain.

Yes, I wouldn't resign if I am earning 4 million a year. There is a termination clause whereby the FA will have to compensate him 8 million for the sack. The amount is an estimate. It may be more if my memory serves me right.
    are you working under the english FA ?

haha. i like this

Btw Capello and Rafa no different.
    I think they side players. Only put in their players they like
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

are you working under the english FA ?

he could be Capello's manager

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiowen View Post
    haha. i like this

Btw Capello and Rafa no different.
    I think they side players. Only put in their players they like

their tactics and formations almost similar too

3 points.

1) The appointment of a foreign coach is a mistake. The common mentality of Sven and Capello is to select the players that are popular. So even if they lose, they can claim that he has already put his best players out there. The apetite for risk and change is much lesser as there is a tendency to choose the safer route.

2) There are younger players that are not selected.
    - Darren Bent , the highest scoring English striker
    - Theo Walcott, the fastest English winger. If you he select an injury proned Landley King, why can't he select Theo?
    - Joleon Lescott, I thought he is better than King, Upson and even Carragher
    - Micah Richards, this guy is definitely faster and fitter than Glen Johnson
    - Wayne Bridge, too bad the captain screw his girlfriend. Else he will provide a good backup for Ashley Cole who I think have a poor world cup
    - Jermaine Jena, Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone. There is a reason why Spurs is in 4th spot.
    - Gabriel Agbonlahor, at least he scored 13 goals for villa compared to Heskey's 3.

3) The core of the team are all from different teams. Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Rooney, Defoe are all from different clubs. How cohesive as an attack unit can that be? Barry, Terry and Ashley Cole, Carrager, Glen Johnson are all from different clubs. How cohesive as a defensive unit can that be? You don't put star players together and expect them to gel overnight. If I am the manager, I would choose Joen Lescott, Micah Richards, Wayne Bridge and Michael Dawson (or a fit Rio Ferdinard) as my backline. Drop Terry to the bench for screwing team-mates' girlfriend. Jermaine Jenas or Tom Huddlestone as holding midfield and only play either Gerard of Lampard, Aaron Lennon/Shaun on the right with Joe Cole on the left instead of right. Darren Bent with Rooney (to be sub with Theo Walcott or Gabriel Agborlahor for speed). I think my team will achieve more.
    I think Capello will have to explain points similar to the ones you have made, first to the FA, then to the English press (never an easy lot) and then to the crowd...

I can think of many better places to be

I hope the cap by England on immigration to 24,100 per year has a knocked down effect on the developed and developing countries. It is time to stop taking in cheaper talents from elsewhere and groom your own local talents. By grooming foreign talents, not only are you helping foreign countries developed their talents. You are also depriving the opportunities required to grow by your local talents. This is a global problem affecting every industry, not just football.

I do hope it is the beginning of the end to open door immigration policies.

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I think Capello will have to explain points similar to the ones you have made, first to the FA, then to the English press (never an easy lot) and then to the crowd...

I can think of many better places to be

i think it must be his English, he probably didn't select those players whos names were mentioned by Manwearpants as he dunno how to pronouce their names
    scared lose face

I hope the cap by England on immigration to 24,100 per year has a knocked down effect on the developed and developing countries. It is time to stop taking in cheaper talents from elsewhere and groom your own local talents. By grooming foreign talents, not only are you helping foreign countries developed their talents. You are also depriving the opportunities required to grow by your local talents. This is a global problem affecting every industry, not just football.

errr, how many of the english players were foreign talents?

u mistaken them for France?

errr, how many of the english players were foreign talents?

u mistaken them for France?
    if you look at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and now Man United. You probably can count less than 10 starters who are English. Man City and Everton are beginning to go this way.

I am beginning to root for Spurs and Villa.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 28th June 2010 at 05:02 PM.

their tactics and formations almost similar too
    Old brain. Never Update.
    Tactics used before cannot be reuse so many times unless ur tactics cannot be break down. Like Morinho (when he is in Chelsea) using diamond Formation and his tactic. Not many teams can win them.

Yah agree with that. Now it has become a $ world. Spending than grooming.
    Since everyone buying talents, why not we groom and sell talents. $_$!
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

if you look at Arsenal, Chelsea and now Man United. You probably can count less than 8 starters who are English.

if you put the english players from Arsenal, chelsea, manure and LFC together, u might not even have enough good and fit players to form a 1st team

maybe have if include old folks like scolds and never, but confirm got no goalkeeper

Bottomline is ....

A lot of players are playing out of position. I keep seeing Gerard on the left as Lampard has taken up his CM role. I see Joe Cole on the right when you know he is very effective on the left. Isn't James Milner a left sided player and I keep seeing him pops up on the right side to deliver crosses. All this because all coaches want to accomodate both Gerard and Lampard in the same team.

And I can never understand Heskey's selection. Wouldn't Couch makes for a better front target man?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiowen View Post
    Yah agree with that. Now it has become a $ world. Spending than grooming.
    Since everyone buying talents, why not we groom and sell talents. $_$!

if u look at it, West Ham churned out a lot of good players in the past, so many of the better english players started from West Ham or somehow linked with that club

quite surprised quite a number of LFC alumni in the current England squad too

And I can never understand Heskey's selection. Wouldn't Couch makes for a better front target man?

Manager cannot stand Crouch look down on him

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Pl...,12306,00.html

Chelsea - 28 players - only 6 English
    Man U - 29 players - only 9 English
    Arsenal - 28 players - only 4 English
    Man C - 28 players - only 8 English

and of course:

Liverpool: 25 players - only 5 English (Carra, Stevie, Johnson, Kelly, Robinson)

Consider the age of Steve and Carra... the future is not so bright is it? Houston, we have a problem

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast