Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waseh!! u're back!! kekeke

very surprised that England's defence is so much like LFC's defence the last season!!

TOUFU!!!
    Yeah, hard to find time to log into CS nowadays.

YEah, just now see England really deja vu. Just like watching Liverpool play
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

This Liverpool thread turned into WC thread liao.

IMO, Englland shouold sack the coach. What has he brought to the team. It is still the same team isn't it? Heskey, Couch, Defoe? He got no quality on the bench. Where is the best English striker Darren Bent?

Everyone knows Lampard and Gerard cannot play in the same team. Did he dare to drop one of their star midfielder rather than deloy Gerard to the left, effectively meaning joe Cole does not have a chance to run at defence.

Where are the pacy wingers - Aaron Lennon, Shaun Wright Phillips and Theo Walcott?

Terry has not been playing well after screwing Wayne Bridge girlfriend. He should just be dropped to the bench.

In short the coach did not add any value to the team and just stick to those with reputations. Fire him.

It is really the beginning of the end of English football. Maybe shoudl watch La Liga or Bundersliga from now.

i go koonz liao!! Argentina game mux gif it a miss!!

had a good laugh at the TOUFU defence of England!!

gdnite guys!!

cc, cannot sleep!
    u need to be up waving maxi bra!

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    IMO, Englland shouold sack the coach. What has he brought to the team. It is still the same team isn't it? Heskey, Couch, Defoe? He got no quality on the bench. Where is the best English striker Darren Bent?

In short the coach did not add any value to the team and just stick to those with reputations. Fire him.
    Not true. If memory serves well, when Capello took over, England was in disarray with the danger of not making it to the world cup. The problem with the premier league is that it is full of foreigners (EU etc) players, with very little local talent.

Look at the ages of Stevie, Lampard, James, Terry, Cole, Cara, Heskey (!)... the list goes on.... there is not much young talent coming through the teams... 2014 will be even worse for England....!

Think only Gerrard was giving his true 100% just now. Ok lah, it wasn't too bad between Lampard and him just now as it had been previously. Rooney obviously had been nuthing but anonymous this WC and Barry was just probably gg thru the motions just now that the last 2 Germany goals were entirely his fault to blame. But Germany played well, gotta admit to that.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

woke up to a stunning 3-1 win for Argentina over Mexico!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Deschamps set to snub Liverpool interest

By Soccernet staff

June 27, 2010

Didier Deschamps looks to be out of the running for the Liverpool job just 24 hours after being installed

The Marseille manager, who guided the French club to the Ligue 1 title last season, has revealed he is in discussions over a new deal at Stade Velodrome and has no intention of quitting the club.

It means that Fulham boss Roy Hodgson is now the clear favourite to get the job and is odds-on with the bookmakers with former Real Madrid manager Manuel Pellegrini second in the betting.

Deschamps, who returned to management with Marseille last summer after last being with Juventus in 2007, explained to La Provence: "We have held [contract] discussions. I am happy at Marseille. I am not there for just one year. A coach must be there for the long haul, and that is my wish.''

The French club's president has also dismissed the chances of Deschamps, who also led Monaco to the 2004 Champions League final, taking over at Anfield.

It was reported in L'Equipe that Liverpool chief executive Christian Purslow contacted Marseille and asked to speak to Deschamps - a request which was turned down by Jean-Claude Dassier.

Dassier claimed: "He asked me if I allowed him to meet Didier and Jean-Pierre Bernes (Deschamps' agent). I replied that I did not allow any meeting to take place. I have also indicated that there is no way we'll let go of our coach.''

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    cc, cannot sleep!
    u need to be up waving maxi bra!
    i went to sleep with elva hsiao la!! aiyo!!!

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Deschamps set to snub Liverpool interest

By Soccernet staff

June 27, 2010

Didier Deschamps looks to be out of the running for the Liverpool job just 24 hours after being installed

The Marseille manager, who guided the French club to the Ligue 1 title last season, has revealed he is in discussions over a new deal at Stade Velodrome and has no intention of quitting the club.

It means that Fulham boss Roy Hodgson is now the clear favourite to get the job and is odds-on with the bookmakers with former Real Madrid manager Manuel Pellegrini second in the betting.

Deschamps, who returned to management with Marseille last summer after last being with Juventus in 2007, explained to La Provence: "We have held [contract] discussions. I am happy at Marseille. I am not there for just one year. A coach must be there for the long haul, and that is my wish.''

The French club's president has also dismissed the chances of Deschamps, who also led Monaco to the 2004 Champions League final, taking over at Anfield.

It was reported in L'Equipe that Liverpool chief executive Christian Purslow contacted Marseille and asked to speak to Deschamps - a request which was turned down by Jean-Claude Dassier.

Dassier claimed: "He asked me if I allowed him to meet Didier and Jean-Pierre Bernes (Deschamps' agent). I replied that I did not allow any meeting to take place. I have also indicated that there is no way we'll let go of our coach.''
    I think nobody dare to take up the Liverpool manager post.....

i went to sleep with elva hsiao la!! aiyo!!!
    CC must have been waving Tevez's bra the whole night

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post

he was dangling marsh's undies on his ears and using Tevez's bra as eye patch while he sleep

I think nobody dare to take up the Liverpool manager post.....

maybe that will pave the way for King Kenny to take up the position.
    Give him 1 season to restore order, pride and belief in the players

may not be a bad thing

oh, and get rid of all those rubbish players who don't deserve to be in our famous (not so famous now) red shirt

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he was dangling marsh's undies on his ears and using Tevez's bra as eye patch while he sleep

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe that will pave the way for King Kenny to take up the position.
    Give him 1 season to restore order, pride and belief in the players

may not be a bad thing

oh, and get rid of all those rubbish players who don't deserve to be in our famous (not so famous now) red shirt
    Only afraid King Kenny may be reluctant to take up the post he abandon many years ago.....

Reporting in

During times of uncertainties, hard to attract good managers

Hopefully LFC will be sold soon lo... haiz

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Reporting in

During times of uncertainties, hard to attract good managers

Hopefully LFC will be sold soon lo... haiz

maybe JAV has enough funds to mount a takeover

oops, wrong thread.

wakauz!!! u mean his gf's bra is it!!!

i'm shocked that ex-manCircle utd clowns all went for sex-change ops!!!

think rebuilding of the team will take many years!!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Not true. If memory serves well, when Capello took over, England was in disarray with the danger of not making it to the world cup. The problem with the premier league is that it is full of foreigners (EU etc) players, with very little local talent.

Look at the ages of Stevie, Lampard, James, Terry, Cole, Cara, Heskey (!)... the list goes on.... there is not much young talent coming through the teams... 2014 will be even worse for England....!
    3 points.

1) The appointment of a foreign coach is a mistake. The common mentality of Sven and Capello is to select the players that are popular. So even if they lose, they can claim that he has already put his best players out there. The apetite for risk and change is much lesser as there is a tendency to choose the safer route.

2) There are younger players that are not selected.
    - Darren Bent , the highest scoring English striker
    - Theo Walcott, the fastest English winger. If you he select an injury proned Landley King, why can't he select Theo?
    - Joleon Lescott, I thought he is better than King, Upson and even Carragher
    - Micah Richards, this guy is definitely faster and fitter than Glen Johnson
    - Wayne Bridge, too bad the captain screw his girlfriend. Else he will provide a good backup for Ashley Cole who I think have a poor world cup
    - Jermaine Jena, Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone. There is a reason why Spurs is in 4th spot.
    - Gabriel Agbonlahor, at least he scored 13 goals for villa compared to Heskey's 3.

3) The core of the team are all from different teams. Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Rooney, Defoe are all from different clubs. How cohesive as an attack unit can that be? Barry, Terry and Ashley Cole, Carrager, Glen Johnson are all from different clubs. How cohesive as a defensive unit can that be? You don't put star players together and expect them to gel overnight. If I am the manager, I would choose Joen Lescott, Micah Richards, Wayne Bridge and Michael Dawson (or a fit Rio Ferdinard) as my backline. Drop Terry to the bench for screwing team-mates' girlfriend. Jermaine Jenas or Tom Huddlestone as holding midfield and only play either Gerard of Lampard, Aaron Lennon/Shaun on the right with Joe Cole on the left instead of right. Darren Bent with Rooney (to be sub with Theo Walcott or Gabriel Agborlahor for speed). I think my team will achieve more.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 28th June 2010 at 04:30 PM.

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast