Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    is that you bro cc?
    to b really honest, i wish he is!!!

billionaire!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

good good news guys...

F.Torres is back!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...torres-is-back

now cheesecake can sleep better now..

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    good good news guys...

F.Torres is back!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...torres-is-back

now cheesecake can sleep better now..

Torres is just the front, he is waiting for dirty kite to be back!
    he sees the photos, sure to sWEeT dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    to b really honest, i wish he is!!!

billionaire!!!
    im not sure u want to..
    looks a bit blond to me..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Torres is just the front, he is waiting for dirty kite to be back!
    he sees the photos, sure to sWEeT dreams

why is torres back and kitie not?
    they both featured in the final wat!..
    or isit cos kitie muz go get involved in cc's various erm..league teams?

u click the link.... there are as many photo of dirty kite as torressss

CC must be going orgasmic

goin out with my elva hsiao.

Huang vows to spend big in Liverpool bid

CHINESE businessman Kenny Huang has promised to give manager Roy Hodgson big money to spend in the transfer market if he succeeds in his bid to buy Liverpool.

Huang, a former Wall Street stockbroker and now head of Hong Kong-based investment company QSL Sports Ltd, announced yesterday he had been in talks with Royal Bank of Scotland over the possibility of taking full control of the club, which has been up for sale since April.

But the tycoon was left on tenterhooks last night when it emerged the club were mulling over several other bids to buy out American co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

Chairman Martin Broughton and investment bank Barclays Capital, leading the sale, say they will elect a preferred bidder by the end of next week.

Backed by one of the wealthiest investment funds in the Far East, Huang says he has been locked in discussions with RBS, the club’s main creditors, over buying out the club’s £237m debt.

It is thought Huang has also set money aside to give to Hodgson to strengthen his squad and pay off the unpopular Hicks and Gillett, although it is believed his overall offer is lower than their £350m valuation.

Huang is also keen to revitalise the club’s plans to move into a new 60,000-seater stadium in Stanley Park – a project put on hold by Hicks and Gillett.

A source close to the bid said: “He wants to get it done quickly so investment can come this summer. Liverpool need investment in the playing squad and infrastructure and Huang wants to build the stadium. The club has an outstanding reputation but does not have the infrastructure to keep with it and make it grow.”

Huang’s vow has proved popular with the fans, who have regularly voiced their dissatisfaction at the level of debt taken on by the club after Hicks and Gillett’s £218.9m buyout in February 2007.

MAN BEHIND THE BID | KENNY HUANG
    ● A former Wall Street stock broker, he became China’s first graduate to work in the New York Stock Exchange in the 1980s.

● Helped bring Chinese basketball superstar Yao Ming to the NBA, and through his company, SportsPro Media, has involvement with both the New York Yankees and Cleveland Cavaliers.

● Owner of China’s National Basketball League and founder of QSL Youth Development Sports Foundation, a sports-related charity fund.

● His business venture, Rocket Capital has connections with China’s state industries and invests large amounts into the Hong Kong private equity market.

this is soooooooooooo intresting!

RBS will see him as a big carrot to chop and accept the bid.

hopefully..

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Huang vows to spend big in Liverpool bid

CHINESE businessman Kenny Huang has promised to give manager Roy Hodgson big money to spend in the transfer market if he succeeds in his bid to buy Liverpool.

Huang, a former Wall Street stockbroker and now head of Hong Kong-based investment company QSL Sports Ltd, announced yesterday he had been in talks with Royal Bank of Scotland over the possibility of taking full control of the club, which has been up for sale since April.

But the tycoon was left on tenterhooks last night when it emerged the club were mulling over several other bids to buy out American co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

Chairman Martin Broughton and investment bank Barclays Capital, leading the sale, say they will elect a preferred bidder by the end of next week.

Backed by one of the wealthiest investment funds in the Far East, Huang says he has been locked in discussions with RBS, the club’s main creditors, over buying out the club’s £237m debt.

It is thought Huang has also set money aside to give to Hodgson to strengthen his squad and pay off the unpopular Hicks and Gillett, although it is believed his overall offer is lower than their £350m valuation.

Huang is also keen to revitalise the club’s plans to move into a new 60,000-seater stadium in Stanley Park – a project put on hold by Hicks and Gillett.

A source close to the bid said: “He wants to get it done quickly so investment can come this summer. Liverpool need investment in the playing squad and infrastructure and Huang wants to build the stadium. The club has an outstanding reputation but does not have the infrastructure to keep with it and make it grow.”

Huang’s vow has proved popular with the fans, who have regularly voiced their dissatisfaction at the level of debt taken on by the club after Hicks and Gillett’s £218.9m buyout in February 2007.

MAN BEHIND THE BID | KENNY HUANG
    ● A former Wall Street stock broker, he became China’s first graduate to work in the New York Stock Exchange in the 1980s.

● Helped bring Chinese basketball superstar Yao Ming to the NBA, and through his company, SportsPro Media, has involvement with both the New York Yankees and Cleveland Cavaliers.

● Owner of China’s National Basketball League and founder of QSL Youth Development Sports Foundation, a sports-related charity fund.

● His business venture, Rocket Capital has connections with China’s state industries and invests large amounts into the Hong Kong private equity market.
    first thing first, get rid of the cowboys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    RBS will see him as a big carrot to chop and accept the bid.

hopefully..
    think RBS wanna recoup their loan as fast as possible liao!!!

now got ah huang coming in with ready cash, they confirm will pressure the 2 gaycowboys to sell!!!

got chance!!

LIVERPOOL TO BECOME BIG SPENDERS?

It's a different kind of transfer gossip, but it's the latest type to be dominating the back pages.

'Roy Hodgson will be given the freedom to pursue any transfer target he wishes if the latest move to oust Liverpool's American owners proves successful,' declares The Daily Mail.

'On the day Fernando Torres returned to Anfield, billionaire Chinese businessman Kenny Huang has contacted the club's bankers with an opening bid to seize control and has outlined ambitious plans to revolutionise their fortunes.'

And there's more:

'According to sources close to Huang, who is head of Hong Kong investment company QSL Sports Ltd, Hodgson could identify any player in the world, and the new regime would check on availability and an asking price.

'''It could be Lionel Messi, and every effort would be made to sign him,' said one source. 'This guy is deadly serious about taking over and wants it done this month so Roy can significantly improve the team''.'

TORRES TO ANNOUNCE HE IS STAYING

The Daily Mirror takes the story in a different direction and focuses on Fernando Torres's future.

According to the newspaper, 'An announcement is expected later this week over the Spaniard's future. Torres is thought to be ready to confirm he will stay with Liverpool next season, to create a new attacking partnership with Cole and Gerrard.'

The Guardian is also reckoning on Torres remaining at Anfield:

'One thing is clear, however. Huang considers Torres's retention at Anfield to be central to the success of his investment in Liverpool. One member of his retinue said he views the Spaniard as a "talismanic" figure whose departure would alter his valuation of the club.

'Torres has told friends he is committed to remaining a Liverpool player but reserves the right to quit if they are incapable of meeting his ambitions.'

Very exciting time indeed to be a LFC fan...

Lets all stand up and shout..."get the 2 cowboys out of Anfield"

Hope Huang aka bro cheesecake bid to take over LFC is successful...and if that is so...hope huang is not another like the 2 yanks...

YNWA

Striker Fernando Torres committed to Liverpool

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres says he is "committed to the club and fans" and is "looking forward to working with new Reds manager Roy Hodgson".

Torres, 26, had been linked to Chelsea and Manchester City ever since the club failed to qualify for this season's Champions League.

"I am looking forward to the challenge ahead," Torres told the club's website.

"My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed."

The Spain international returned to training on Monday after helping his nation win the World Cup in South Africa in July.

However, Torres, who is recovering from the adductor injury he sustained in the final against the Netherlands, is delighted to be back at the club.

"I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my team-mates," he said.

Liverpool finished seventh last season in the Premier League, failing to win a trophy, with manager Rafael Benitez also leaving the club after six years in charge at Anfield.

As the dismal 2009/10 season drew to a conclusion, Torres claimed the Reds needed to sign four or five players in order to meet his ambitions in terms of challenging for honours.

Liverpool have only added attacking midfielder Joe Cole, Serbian forward Milan Jovanvoic and defender Danny Wilson to the squad, while Yossi Benayoun has joined Chelsea and Argentina defensive midfielder Javier Mascherano is also set to leave.

However, with new manager Hodgson at the helm the former Atletico Madrid star is keen to fire the Reds back into the top four of the Premier League and begin challenging for trophies again.

"This is the best club in the country so the targets and expectations are always high," added Torres who arrived from Atletico in July 2007.

"Hopefully we can stay at our level. At Liverpool the aim is to fight for every title.

"It was difficult last season but we are sure we can improve this season."

Torres was visited in Spain after the World Cup by Hodgson who later said he expected the striker to stay at the club.

And the Madrid-born striker who endured an injury-plagued season last year has admitted Hodgson's visit played an important part his decision to commit to Liverpool.

"I really appreciated the fact that Roy came out to see me while I was on my holidays," stated Torres.

"He told me about his plans for the club and what he wanted from me and I appreciated that. I hope he will be the right man to reach the targets of Liverpool Football Club and I am really looking forward to working with him."

With talk of a takeover of the club also, Torres comments will be a further boost to Liverpool fans ahead of the new season.

Torres has always felt a love for, and loyalty to, Liverpool and has no intention of turning his back on the Merseysiders after one difficult campaign.

"From my first day I got the same welcome as Stevie [Gerrard] or Carra [Jamie Carragher] or players who have been here for a long time," he said.

"I felt at home from the first day, I feel the fans love me and everyone knows I am really happy here and really happy to play at Anfield.

"I'm looking forward to starting the season and playing with my team-mates and for the fans."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/8881776.stm

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Very exciting time indeed to be a LFC fan...

Lets all stand up and shout..."get the 2 cowboys out of Anfield"

Hope Huang aka bro cheesecake bid to take over LFC is successful...and if that is so...hope huang is not another like the 2 yanks...

YNWA
    let u all found out liao.

Hope the take over will materialize soon

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hope the take over will materialize soon
    dun worry, me working o.t to make sure it does happen.

'I'm at the best club'

After arriving back to Melwood as a World Cup winner, Fernando Torres sat down with Liverpoolfc.tv to discuss his new manager, the arrival of Joe Cole and his dreams of taking the Reds back to the top of English football.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-the-best-club

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    'I'm at the best club'

After arriving back to Melwood as a World Cup winner, Fernando Torres sat down with Liverpoolfc.tv to discuss his new manager, the arrival of Joe Cole and his dreams of taking the Reds back to the top of English football.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-the-best-club
    smart becos he know kenny huang will buy over.

now its up to the 2 cowboys liao.

even if huang go to RBS, the bid still need to goes thru the chairman and the rest of the big towkays leh. really hope the bankers will force them to sell. or maybe send someone to bang table..

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast