Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 943

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

  1. #721
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe he is RH in disguise
    wouldn't mind if u think i'm roy evans in disguise.

    still remember him as the very passionate gaffer who will jump up n down when we score goals or concede stupid goals.

    still remember him as a daring offensive minded gaffer who stayed true to the classic 'bootroom' LFC style of play.




    haiz...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #722
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    MASCH OUT, BUT WHO IN?


    With Inter Milan preparing to table a 20m-ish bid for Javier Mascherano, the general consensus is that the Argentine is off - though Liverpool will likely hold out for something approaching 25m. So who will replace him in the Liverpool midfield? Well, he's that good they'll replace him with two players, according to the Daily Telegraph.

    First up is Standard Liege's Steven Defour, with a 9m bid (or 10m if you believe the Daily Mail) expected to be lodged with the Belgian club in the coming days. You may remember that Defour has been consistently linked with Manchester United every transfer window for the past five years.

    Joining Defour at Anfield could be Juventus midfielder Christian Poulsen, with the Dane likely to be available for just 4m because he is not part of manager Luigi Delneri's plans. The 30-year-old helped Hodgson win the Danish title with FC Copenhagen back in the day.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #723
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!

    Have some good news for you guys !!!


    Reds re-sign Aurelio



    Liverpool have confirmed they have re-signed Fabio Aurelio after the defender put pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.


    The Brazilian appeared to have brought his Reds career to an end after leaving Anfield following the expiry of his contract in May.

    However, Aurelio was offered the chance to earn a new deal with the club by boss Roy Hodgson and, after impressing both the technical staff and medical team at Melwood, has agreed a contract until 2012.

    Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I asked the club to find out whether Fabio had found a new club.

    "When we ascertained that he hadn't, we invited him back to Melwood so both myself and my staff, and the medical team could properly assess the player.

    "We were both very impressed and I am delighted we were able to re-sign Fabio."

    Aurelio was included in the Liverpool travelling party that set off for Sunday's friendly with Borussia Moenchengladbach earlier today.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-sign-aurelio


  4. #724
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!

    Have some good news for you guys !!!


    Reds re-sign Aurelio


    Liverpool have confirmed they have re-signed Fabio Aurelio after the defender put pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.

    The Brazilian appeared to have brought his Reds career to an end after leaving Anfield following the expiry of his contract in May.

    However, Aurelio was offered the chance to earn a new deal with the club by boss Roy Hodgson and, after impressing both the technical staff and medical team at Melwood, has agreed a contract until 2012.

    Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I asked the club to find out whether Fabio had found a new club.

    "When we ascertained that he hadn't, we invited him back to Melwood so both myself and my staff, and the medical team could properly assess the player.

    "We were both very impressed and I am delighted we were able to re-sign Fabio."

    Aurelio was included in the Liverpool travelling party that set off for Sunday's friendly with Borussia Moenchengladbach earlier today.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-sign-aurelio

    We re-signed an MC king even if hes a good player...

  5. #725
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!

    Have some good news for you guys !!!


    Reds re-sign Aurelio



    Liverpool have confirmed they have re-signed Fabio Aurelio after the defender put pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.


    The Brazilian appeared to have brought his Reds career to an end after leaving Anfield following the expiry of his contract in May.

    However, Aurelio was offered the chance to earn a new deal with the club by boss Roy Hodgson and, after impressing both the technical staff and medical team at Melwood, has agreed a contract until 2012.

    Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I asked the club to find out whether Fabio had found a new club.

    "When we ascertained that he hadn't, we invited him back to Melwood so both myself and my staff, and the medical team could properly assess the player.

    "We were both very impressed and I am delighted we were able to re-sign Fabio."

    Aurelio was included in the Liverpool travelling party that set off for Sunday's friendly with Borussia Moenchengladbach earlier today.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-sign-aurelio

    seal of approval!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #726

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    We re-signed an MC king even if hes a good player...

    agree on the MC king part, not so sure whether he is good

    since free transfer, ok, i reserve my "complaints"

  7. #727
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    agree on the MC king part, not so sure whether he is good

    since free transfer, ok, i reserve my "complaints"
    bobian!!! no $$!! besides he is sexperienced and now that 31yo luke-not-so-young opted to stay with villa in a bid to join mark hughes at fulham, it makes sense to sign aurelio once more on a free.

    think we might b goin for wayne bridge since manSipTea has to offload close to 30 players!!



    cheap 50% off sale from G2k!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #728
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bobian!!! no $$!! besides he is sexperienced and now that 31yo luke-not-so-young opted to stay with villa in a bid to join mark hughes at fulham, it makes sense to sign aurelio once more on a free.

    think we might b goin for wayne bridge since manSipTea has to offload close to 30 players!!



    cheap 50% off sale from G2k!!!

    i welcome bridge anytime. got pace, freekicks..

  9. #729
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    i welcome bridge anytime. got pace, freekicks..
    and not forgetting lovely tall green hat. hahahahahahahahhaa!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #730
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    and not forgetting lovely tall green hat. hahahahahahahahhaa!


    why tall green hat? he's irish?


    wonder if he's still with his gf who had a fling with JT... got pics of her?

  11. #731
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    why tall green hat? he's irish?


    wonder if he's still with his gf who had a fling with JT... got pics of her?
    becos JT made his then-wife pregnant. very naughty from JT!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #732

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!

    Have some good news for you guys !!!

    Reds re-sign Aurelio



    Liverpool have confirmed they have re-signed Fabio Aurelio after the defender put pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.

    bo bian, no mola..

  13. #733

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Villa: Liverpool in 'last chance' saloon with Torres


    Barcelona striker David Villa believes this season is Liverpool's "last chance'' to keep Fernando Torres and admits he is surprised his Spain team-mate has not joined Chelsea this summer.

    Villa, who moved from Valencia to the Nou Camp before the World Cup, expected Torres to move on after Liverpool finished a lowly seventh last season and failed to qualify for the Champions League.

    And he believes unless they turn things around in the coming campaign, Roy Hodgson's side will lose their star striker.

    "I am actually a little surprised. It looks like Nando is staying,'' Villa is quoted as saying by the Daily Star Sunday. "After I spoke with him at the World Cup I thought he would sign for Chelsea.

    "I think it must only be that Chelsea did not meet Liverpool's valuation. Because, if they had, I am sure he would have made the move.''

    "This is Liverpool's last chance to keep him. They have to prove they are capable of challenging on all fronts this season, otherwise he will be gone. If Liverpool fail to win anything I am sure he will be at Chelsea next summer.''


    yaya fellow, talk so much. guess the WC and barca move are getting into his head..

  14. #734
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!


  15. #735

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    thanks bro.

  16. #736

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    trailing 1-0....

  17. #737
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    hopefully things will turn out for the better as the days near the start of the new season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #738
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Huang Bidding For LFC via RBS


    Curry Sauce!!!




    Following recent news of a believed return to the auction table, from previous Syrian interest in the form of Yahya Kirdi, it has emerged that previously rumoured Chinese investor Kenneth Huang is again in talks for the purchase of Liverpool Football Club but this time with the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) as opposed to Tom Hicks & George Gillett .

    Early reports from the Telegraph and The Times suggest that Kenneth Huang, who is partnered by one of the biggest sovereign wealth funds in the Far East, is committed to gaining control of the club before an exodus of players leave the club, namely the high profile Fernando Torres. Suggestion is that Torres who returns to Melwood later today will be kept abreast of developments and asked to consider them carefully before many any decision to leave the club. Recent indication from Roy Hodgson over the past week is that the player has suggested he is already looking to continue his term at Liverpool, for the near future anyway, but the player is yet to publicly announce such a decsion due to being on a 3 week leave following the World Cup.

    Liverpool have been up for sale since April this year, when Hicks & Gillett finally called time on their Liverpool ownership and Martin Broughton (the British Airways chairman) was recruited to oversee the sale of the club. In an auction style sale, he began to searchfor the best overall candidate taking into consideration plans for a new stadium, existing debt circa 237m and a squad lacking depth and in need of overhaul but responses seem to have been at a minimum until recent days.

    Sources close to the Chinese magnate are reported to have said that Huang is eager to push the Liverpool deal through quickly to make as much use of the transfer window as possible, bolstering the squad as the new season nears to getting underway. RBS interest is likely to be extremely high in regards to the projected bid as it aims to remove debt from Liverpool Football Club and cover the majority of the loans presently tied against it.

    Previous press speculation and suggestion from H&G has been that they were looking to make considerable profit on the sale of Liverpool Football Club despite the debt that they had placed it under following their leveraged buy out process. Previously quotes figures ranged anywhere between the 500m and 800m as suggestions but it is believed that the reality of the actual sale value could be sub 400m.

    Liverpool fans will continue to look on in interest and with a greater level of hope than in recent months concerning the sale, if Huang is dealing direct with RBS who have the power to pressure H&G into a decision which they may not have considered so quickly dealing direct. Promising times may well lay ahead for the club but the coming days may lead to further speculation and versions of events as much as progressive updates.

    Liverpool fans will also hope that RBS thoroughly investigate the offering in the greatest depth possible given previous experiences and also that RBS do not just jump at the first opportunity to rid themselves of the troublesome Americans without it being in the best interest of all parties involved.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #739
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,554

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Villa: Liverpool in 'last chance' saloon with Torres


    Barcelona striker David Villa believes this season is Liverpool's "last chance'' to keep Fernando Torres and admits he is surprised his Spain team-mate has not joined Chelsea this summer.

    Villa, who moved from Valencia to the Nou Camp before the World Cup, expected Torres to move on after Liverpool finished a lowly seventh last season and failed to qualify for the Champions League.

    And he believes unless they turn things around in the coming campaign, Roy Hodgson's side will lose their star striker.

    "I am actually a little surprised. It looks like Nando is staying,'' Villa is quoted as saying by the Daily Star Sunday. "After I spoke with him at the World Cup I thought he would sign for Chelsea.

    "I think it must only be that Chelsea did not meet Liverpool's valuation. Because, if they had, I am sure he would have made the move.''

    "This is Liverpool's last chance to keep him. They have to prove they are capable of challenging on all fronts this season, otherwise he will be gone. If Liverpool fail to win anything I am sure he will be at Chelsea next summer.''


    yaya fellow, talk so much. guess the WC and barca move are getting into his head..
    I cant stand this fella, he thought he is in one of the best club he can yaya papaya. He just couldnt keep his Che* B** mouth close...

  20. #740

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Huang Bidding For LFC via RBS


    Curry Sauce!!!




    Following recent news of a believed return to the auction table, from previous Syrian interest in the form of Yahya Kirdi, it has emerged that previously rumoured Chinese investor Kenneth Huang is again in talks for the purchase of Liverpool Football Club but this time with the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) as opposed to Tom Hicks & George Gillett .
    is that you bro cc?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •