Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u 1 hand wave dirty kite's, the other wave lucas' gi-strings
    we have chance
    tat will never happen becos i will wave elva hsiao's g-string on my right hand, maggie q's g-string on my left hand, paige chua's g-string with my right leg, jeanette aw's g-string with my left leg, julia tan's g-string with my, ahem, center leg and of cos will b donning gigi leung's g-string over my head!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

u can get bro rodz to wave dirty kite's g-string n louya leiva's g-string with both his hands la.

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

TRANSFER TALK
    New rules force Man City to sell 12 players

By Soccernet staff

July 25, 2010

Manchester City will have to offload around 12 players before the transfer window closes at the end of next month - otherwise they will be left with players they are unable to play.

New Premier League rules state that a club must submit a squad of 25 players on September 1, and only those players will be eligible to be named in a matchday squad. Clubs can supplement that list with an unlimited number of players aged 21 or under, but in Manchester City's case they are currently well over the 25-man limit.

Players such as Roque Santa Cruz, Craig Bellamy, Jo, Felipe Caicedo, Micah Richards, Michael Johnson, Vincent Kompany, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland, Nigel De Jong, Kelvin Etuhu, Pablo Zabaleta and Nedum Onuoha could find themselves out in the cold if they are still at Eastlands when the transfer window closes. Robinho is also officially still a City player.

And City could be forced to accept reduced fees for these players as rival clubs look to take advantage of their situation.

Manager Roberto Mancini said: "I know that we must sell some players because in 20 days [sic] we must have a list with 25 players. I am disappointed because some players must change teams now. It is difficult for them to play for us. When you play in four competitions you must have a large squad because if not you have difficulties. For this it's important we have 25 players."

Unable to be registered for Premier League action, any player omitted from the 25-man squad will be forced to either go out on loan to a Football League club or spend four months kicking their heels until the winter transfer window.

And with City hoping to add James Milner to their ranks in the coming weeks they will have to offload yet another player to make way for the Aston Villa man in their team list.

Eight of the 25-man squad must be 'home grown', meaning they played in England or Wales for three seasons before their 21st birthday. City have no problem fulfilling that requirement.

FIRE SALE!!! GOOOD!!!

I'm a huge fan of Stephen Ireland. His visions and passes can match those of Alonso's. Its just he's underrated. I believe he can be a hit if RH plans to get him..

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Stephen Ireland. His visions and passes can match those of Alonso's. Its just he's underrated. I believe he can be a hit if RH plans to get him..
    He was really solid in the previous season. Last season, dunno whether inconsistent? injury? somehow with the influx of foreign talents, he was not shining in Man Silly.

that said, anyone is better than Laoya Leiva.

He was really solid in the previous season. Last season, dunno whether inconsistent? injury? somehow with the influx of foreign talents, he was not shining in Man Silly.

Not in favor of Mancini's plans

And he has scored some vital goals too!

Not in favor of Mancini's plans

And he has scored some vital goals too!

Think he was their best home grown player and think he was their Player of the Year before Mancini took over

heheh

Last edited by roadrunner_552; 26th July 2010 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

CC must be drooling now
    hopefully no flooding in Singapore today with all the downpour

me too! i think stephen ireland would be a splendid addition to LFC!!

meanwhile give away louya leiva!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

wa, scares the sai out of me!

hopefully bro rodz isn't reading this post!

CC must be drooling now
    hopefully no flooding in Singapore today with all the downpour
    i m no zombie so i dun crave for human flesh!

however, i wouldn't mind being as rich as joe cole!

MAN CITY CONFIRM TORRES INTEREST - BUT AT WHAT PRICE?

As the headline above declares, Man City have (once again) gone public with their interest in signing Fernando Torres from Liverpool.

But has, as The Times declares, 'Roberto Mancini 'targeted Fernando Torres as key to City's title bid'? And has, as The Guardian announces, Mancini 'confirmed Manchester City are willing to underwrite a British record transfer for Fernando Torres should the Spaniard decide to leave Liverpool'?

Transfer Gossip can understand why both papers would believe as much, but there has been absolutely no indication whatsoever, as far as we can see, that City are willing to spend 50m or more on Torres.

Judge for yourselves, because these are the quotes in question from Mancini that have caused such a tizz:

"Torres is one of the best strikers in Europe and is already playing in the Premier League for three years and knows it very well. But it depends on his situation - his price and whether he wants to come.

"There are two or three strikers that we could go for, but it is the same situation as it is with James Milner. First there is the price and then it depends if the players want to change team. Until today, Liverpool haven't bought many players."

Far from declaring that 'City are willing to underwrite a British record transfer', those quotes could just as easily be interpreted as a warning from Mancini that City will not pay over the odds for the Spaniard.

TORRES REMAINS SILENT
    Still, Transfer Gossip is not here to interpret but to report on what the papers are interpreting.

So here are a few more salient extracts from The Guardian's report:

'The Spanish striker has stressed that money will not be the over-riding motivation as he considers his future at Liverpool this summer but, nevertheless, confirmation of City's interest will further unsettle Anfield officials as they attempt to persuade their prized asset to stay.

'Torres is settled in Liverpool but disillusioned with the club's failure to secure new investment having been told a takeover was imminent when he signed a new four-year contract worth 110,000-a-week last August. His insistence that Liverpool require "four or five" top class signings to compete for honours next season is unlikely to materialise and Purslow has spent several days attempting to pacify the striker.'

if the $$ is too good to turn down, i think we shud let torres go, provided he wants to leave la.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa, scares the sai out of me!

hopefully bro rodz isn't reading this post!
    The 3rd leg of JC must be a powerful one...

MAN CITY CONFIRM TORRES INTEREST - BUT AT WHAT PRICE?

As the headline above declares, Man City have (once again) gone public with their interest in signing Fernando Torres from Liverpool.

But has, as The Times declares, 'Roberto Mancini 'targeted Fernando Torres as key to City's title bid'? And has, as The Guardian announces, Mancini 'confirmed Manchester City are willing to underwrite a British record transfer for Fernando Torres should the Spaniard decide to leave Liverpool'?

Transfer Gossip can understand why both papers would believe as much, but there has been absolutely no indication whatsoever, as far as we can see, that City are willing to spend 50m or more on Torres.

Judge for yourselves, because these are the quotes in question from Mancini that have caused such a tizz:

"Torres is one of the best strikers in Europe and is already playing in the Premier League for three years and knows it very well. But it depends on his situation - his price and whether he wants to come.

"There are two or three strikers that we could go for, but it is the same situation as it is with James Milner. First there is the price and then it depends if the players want to change team. Until today, Liverpool haven't bought many players."

Far from declaring that 'City are willing to underwrite a British record transfer', those quotes could just as easily be interpreted as a warning from Mancini that City will not pay over the odds for the Spaniard.

TORRES REMAINS SILENT
    Still, Transfer Gossip is not here to interpret but to report on what the papers are interpreting.

So here are a few more salient extracts from The Guardian's report:

'The Spanish striker has stressed that money will not be the over-riding motivation as he considers his future at Liverpool this summer but, nevertheless, confirmation of City's interest will further unsettle Anfield officials as they attempt to persuade their prized asset to stay.

'Torres is settled in Liverpool but disillusioned with the club's failure to secure new investment having been told a takeover was imminent when he signed a new four-year contract worth 110,000-a-week last August. His insistence that Liverpool require "four or five" top class signings to compete for honours next season is unlikely to materialise and Purslow has spent several days attempting to pacify the striker.'
    I think if dont have 70mil pounds, dont sell...

me too! i think stephen ireland would be a splendid addition to LFC!!

meanwhile give away louya leiva!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    I think if dont have 70mil pounds, dont sell...

otherwise, we play Torres next week in Europa League, then he confirm stuck with us for another season

This Ireland is good, hope to see him in Liverpool colors!!!

Meanwhile, think we should keep lucas, good back up in midfield. Who knows, he may be better in playing 1 per 5 games.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    This Ireland is good, hope to see him in Liverpool colors!!!

Meanwhile, think we should keep lucas, good back up in midfield. Who knows, he may be better in playing 1 per 5 games.

now we know who has been waving lucas's g-strings