Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 943

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

  1. #301

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    IS THAT CC? ????? !??! ?!

    either cc or rodz
    they scissors, paper, stone
    loser pose and winner take photo and stomp

  2. #302

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    not as part of the 1st eleven, i hope..
    or even on the bench..

    she can replace and do better than laoya leiva anytime, anywhere


  3. #303
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...commentSection

    Someone wear kite g-string tio sexposed!!!!!!!

    waseh!! BRO RODZ!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #304
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    me 18yo wear jeans or berms to work one. no pants, strictly!

    besides i dun take bus 51.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #305

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    me 18yo wear jeans or berms to work one. no pants, strictly!

    besides i dun take bus 51.
    i tot bro rodz says wear xxl jersey?
    this one oughta to be 18yr old size...

  6. #306

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    i tot bro rodz says wear xxl jersey?
    this one oughta to be 18yr old size...

  7. #307

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Jovanovic pens three-year deal

    Liverpool Football Club today confirmed the signing of Serbia international Milan Jovanovic.

    The 29-year-old forward was one of Serbia's star performers at the World Cup, scoring the winner in a shock win over Germany. He penned a three-year deal at Melwood today before meeting some of his new teammates.

    He said: "It is an honour for me to sign for one of the biggest clubs in football.

    "I cannot wait to start working with the manager and I'm looking forward to joining up with my new teammates on our Swiss training camp."

    Jovanovic spent the previous four years at Standard Liege, where he won Belgian Footballer of the Year in 2008 and the Golden Shoe in 2009.




    Hope he is not another bench man after Rafa gone.
    But good to see LFC is still able to buy players. i thought no fund yet.
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

  8. #308

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiowen View Post
    Hope he is not another bench man after Rafa gone.
    But good to see LFC is still able to buy players. i thought no fund yet.

    think he came on a free transfer
    deal agreed by rafa

    hopefully he will fare better than zeronin

  9. #309
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Good news for CC!!
    sauce

    Kuyt keen on Liverpool stay



    Dirk Kuyt has given new Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson some good news by declaring his wish to remain at Anfield.

    Kuyt is yet to speak with Rafael Benitez's replacement and will be otherwise engaged this weekend as he looks to win the World Cup with Holland.

    But once the excitement of life in South Africa has died down, Kuyt will have a chat with Hodgson.

    One of his first tasks will be to re-assure his new boss about his future plans.

    "Of course I want to stay," said the 26-year-old. "Liverpool is a great club with a great history. Unfortunately in my four years I haven't won anything but hopefully in the future, I will still have that chance.

    "We will have to see what happens but hopefully the manager wants me to stay. I spoke to people at the club and I know he wants to speak with me. But it is very difficult at the moment because we are so busy and focused on what lies ahead."

  10. #310

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Good news for CC!!
    sauce

    Kuyt keen on Liverpool stay



    Dirk Kuyt has given new Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson some good news by declaring his wish to remain at Anfield.

    Kuyt is yet to speak with Rafael Benitez's replacement and will be otherwise engaged this weekend as he looks to win the World Cup with Holland.

    But once the excitement of life in South Africa has died down, Kuyt will have a chat with Hodgson.

    One of his first tasks will be to re-assure his new boss about his future plans.

    "Of course I want to stay," said the 26-year-old. "Liverpool is a great club with a great history. Unfortunately in my four years I haven't won anything but hopefully in the future, I will still have that chance.

    "We will have to see what happens but hopefully the manager wants me to stay. I spoke to people at the club and I know he wants to speak with me. But it is very difficult at the moment because we are so busy and focused on what lies ahead."


    2 reasons:

    1) he knows no other clubs want him
    2) his #1 fan is cc, only by staying at LFC then got people collect his g-strings


  11. #311
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    2 reasons:

    1) he knows no other clubs want him
    2) his #1 fan is cc, only by staying at LFC then got people collect his g-strings

    #3 Abandoned by his god father

  12. #312

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    #3 Abandoned by his god father

    i thought was owner, since he was like a golden retriever

  13. #313

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    #3 Abandoned by his god father
    #4 do not underestimate the power of cc waving his elva's..
    probably every nite since rafa left..

  14. #314
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    #4 do not underestimate the power of cc waving his elva's..
    probably every nite since rafa left..
    not much waving nowdays. But wear it on the street showing to XMM to follow him to support Kite!!!

  15. #315

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    not much waving nowdays. But wear it on the street showing to XMM to follow him to support Kite!!!
    wear in day.
    wave at nite!
    more smell more potent!

  16. #316
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Good news for CC!!
    sauce

    Kuyt keen on Liverpool stay



    Dirk Kuyt has given new Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson some good news by declaring his wish to remain at Anfield.

    Kuyt is yet to speak with Rafael Benitez's replacement and will be otherwise engaged this weekend as he looks to win the World Cup with Holland.

    But once the excitement of life in South Africa has died down, Kuyt will have a chat with Hodgson.

    One of his first tasks will be to re-assure his new boss about his future plans.

    "Of course I want to stay," said the 26-year-old. "Liverpool is a great club with a great history. Unfortunately in my four years I haven't won anything but hopefully in the future, I will still have that chance.

    "We will have to see what happens but hopefully the manager wants me to stay. I spoke to people at the club and I know he wants to speak with me. But it is very difficult at the moment because we are so busy and focused on what lies ahead."
    hodgson put him as a striker still ok!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #317
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    #4 do not underestimate the power of cc waving his elva's..
    probably every nite since rafa left..
    ever since raf999 left, i've been busy celebrating with elva, maggie, paige, jeanette.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #318
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    think he came on a free transfer
    deal agreed by rafa

    hopefully he will fare better than zeronin
    sounds very very scary.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #319
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    Chelsea winger Yossi Benayoun: The only reason I left Liverpool was Rafael Benitez

    Israeli star reveals the Spaniard tried to break him like he did to Riera and Alonso

    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...-reason-i-left

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 11th July 2010 at 02:26 PM.

  20. #320
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

    ITS ALL RAFA999 FAULT !!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •