Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

i cannot belif it!!!

4 - 0!!!

ARGENTINA TIO THRASHED BY GERMANY!!! WORSE THAN ENGLAND!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    scary!!!!!! these germans score goals for fun!!!!!
    was so hopeful of Argentina reaching the Finals... now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i cannot belif it!!!

4 - 0!!!

wah....all the big name stars have flopped.....rooney, kaka, ronaldo, messi.......

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    wah....all the big name stars have flopped.....rooney, kaka, ronaldo, messi.......
    a World Cup of underdogs.

GERRARD IN PART EXCHANGE?

The Daily Mail isn't giving up on its claim that Real Madrid are pursusing Steven Gerrard.

They're moving on Friday's report that the Spanish giants had made a 20m bid for the Liverpool captain by announcing that Real now 'to tempt Liverpool to part with Steven Gerrard by offering midfielders Rafael van der Vaart or Fernando Gago in part-exchange.'

The next sentence is somewhat contradicted by the Mirror's report on Ashley Cole, but we'll repeat it nonetheless: 'Jose Mourinho has made capturing the England midfielder his No 1 priority after passing over the chance to sign David Silva, who instead left Valencia for Manchester City this week.'

was so hopeful of Argentina reaching the Finals... now...
    cos u only know to wave dirty kite gee's, dunno how to wave maxi bra!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    cos u only know to wave dirty kite gee's, dunno how to wave maxi bra!
    think u mistaken me for bro rodz liao.

i only wave maggie Q, elva hsiao, jeanette aw and paige chua's g-strings!!! WOOOOOO!!!

i cannot belif it!!!

4 - 0!!!

The whole of Hans at Upper Thomson Road rocked last night 4 times he he .... Next Spain and then the Cup

Liverpool Scare Off Inter Milan With 8 Million Lucas Leiva Valuation - Report

Liverpool have slapped an 8 million price-tag on defensive midfielder Lucas Leiva in an attempt to prevent their former manager Rafael Benitez taking him to Inter Milan.

According to the People, both Panathinaikos and Palermo have already had bids rejected by the Reds, but with Benitez a big supporter of the Brazil international he could find himself following his former manager to the San Siro this summer.

Benitez signed Lucas during his six year spell at Anfield and stood by the former Gremio man when he was singled out for abuse from supporters following some poor individual performances.

Liverpool are said to be attempting to raise much needed funds for new manager Roy Hodgson to rebuild the side before next season, and the selling spree could begin with Lucas.

However, the Merseysiders will not want to lose Lucas, who made 32 Premier League starts last season, on the cheap and look set to be holding out for a big offer before offloading their unsettled star.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...on-lucas-leiva

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Liverpool have slapped an 8 million price-tag on defensive midfielder Lucas Leiva in an attempt to prevent their former manager Rafael Benitez taking him to Inter Milan.

According to the People, both Panathinaikos and Palermo have already had bids rejected by the Reds, but with Benitez a big supporter of the Brazil international he could find himself following his former manager to the San Siro this summer.

Benitez signed Lucas during his six year spell at Anfield and stood by the former Gremio man when he was singled out for abuse from supporters following some poor individual performances.

Liverpool are said to be attempting to raise much needed funds for new manager Roy Hodgson to rebuild the side before next season, and the selling spree could begin with Lucas.

However, the Merseysiders will not want to lose Lucas, who made 32 Premier League starts last season, on the cheap and look set to be holding out for a big offer before offloading their unsettled star.

8mil is too much... FOC also can.

WAT?!?!?!

FOC LA!! let that fella go!! for free oso can la!!!!

ok la, we need $$ so maybe 5mil GBP will do, the exact amount we paid for him years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    8mil is too much... FOC also can.
    wAHAHAHA!! SAMA SAMA THOUGHTS!!!

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Liverpool look to buy British

By Soccernet staff

July 4, 2010

Roy Hodgson says he will focus on signing British players as he looks to reshape the squad at Liverpool.

Hodgson is likely to have to sell before he can buy, with Javier Mascherano and Albert Riera set to follow Yossi Benayoun out of Anfield this summer, but reports suggest he will be allowed to reinvest the money raised.

With clubs needing to name eight homegrown players from next season, though, Hodgson has stressed that he will keep his focus on domestic players this summer.

"We would be foolish not to be aware of the importance of homegrown players with the way UEFA and Premier League rules are going," he said on the club's official website. "Otherwise we're going to struggle to get our squad numbers together.

"I think the club have been trying to do that already with younger players like Jonjo Shelvey and Raheem Sterling but it takes time for them to come through so we might have to go into the transfer market."

He added: "We have furnished the World Cup with more players than any other team but, looking at the squad at Melwood (Liverpool's training ground), it did seem very small in terms of seniors."

Homegrown players have to have been registered for at least three seasons at an England or Welsh club between the ages of 16 and 21. Recent reports suggest Aston Villa's Ashley Young and Newcastle's Steven Taylor could be among Liverpool's targets.

steven taylor and ashley young!!!

WAT?!?!?!

ok la, we need $$ so maybe 5mil GBP will do, the exact amount we paid for him years ago!

LFC should have negotiated and used lucas as compensation when we sacked rafa

WAT?!?!?!

Rafa is a big carrot head while he is at LFC ma, so now LFC also wanna try to chop this carrot head

GO Away with Rafa. Go Go GO!
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiowen View Post
    GO Away with Rafa. Go Go GO!

I think some of them will be more than happy if Rafa takes his god-sons with him for decent cash (or even FOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

I think some of them will be more than happy if Rafa takes his god-sons with him for decent cash (or even FOC)
    Yah. They can have party at Inter. And we will have ours too in here. haha
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Yeah, take them away
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast