Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Grey/White Pentax strap

  1. #1

    Default Grey/White Pentax strap

    Anyone knows if it's possible to get this strap in shops in singapore?

    http://shop.pentax.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=39739

    or is Japan the only source to get it?

    thanks.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    Quote Originally Posted by chinnian View Post
    Anyone knows if it's possible to get this strap in shops in singapore?

    http://shop.pentax.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=39739

    or is Japan the only source to get it?

    thanks.
    Haha Leengirl is using this at the outing, Tabako bought it for her from Japan.
    Body - K-x, KX, ME
    Lens - DAL18-55, DAL55-300, DA 35 Ltd, M 50 F1.7, A 50 F1.7, Sigma 10-20

  3. #3

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    Nice~~
    I'm interested to know where to get it too!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianskivvy View Post
    Haha Leengirl is using this at the outing, Tabako bought it for her from Japan.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    Yes, that's the one. I presume no one knows if it's available locally right?
    If so, i'll order it online thru rakuten or amazon jp and ship by a forwarding service.
    If there's anyone else interested, maybe we can pool and share shipping costs

  6. #6
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    Quote Originally Posted by chinnian View Post
    Yes, that's the one. I presume no one knows if it's available locally right?
    If so, i'll order it online thru rakuten or amazon jp and ship by a forwarding service.
    If there's anyone else interested, maybe we can pool and share shipping costs
    Im interested!
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  7. #7
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    But is there a black or darker colored one? The white will turn yellow with my sweat.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  8. #8

    Default Re: Grey/White Pentax strap

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    But is there a black or darker colored one? The white will turn yellow with my sweat.
    Drink a lot water, it wont be yellow anymore

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •