Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 797

Thread: Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

  1. #421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    I will probably be dropping by colour lab at aldephi tml afternoon.

    OT: Yah!! got my 200mm macro a few hours ago... heheh macro here I come!

  2. #422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    NO lah.. i went bishan standard photo.. do you have any other places to introduce me..
    I'm not too sure about neighbourhood shops standard in your place. U can PM me, I will try to tell you what I know. Dun think it will be a good idea to recommend any shops openly on the web, wait all ppls flock to there, the QC drop again.

  3. #423
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Nope! No MSN for me... Sorry!
    You guys have to inform me the slower way liao, I think... thru' e-mail!
    Oh! My e-mail addy is at adam250979@mailcity.com

    Anyway, would be slightly more busy towards the mid of this week... going down to mangrove to play in the mud!! Haaa~!
    wat do you use then IRC??

  4. #424
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    wat do you use then IRC??
    See that green colour flower under my avatar? What do you think that stands for?

    I don't mind IRC too... but provided I'm at home lah! The PC in my lab cannot install anything mah!

  5. #425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Opps, I need to OT again.. hehehehehe
    Is Cp the place to get cheapest OpsTech (spelling??)tripod strap?

  6. #426
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tian Jin
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    Opps, I need to OT again.. hehehehehe
    Is Cp the place to get cheapest OpsTech (spelling??)tripod strap?
    not the cheapest lah.. you can try other shops at PP...

  7. #427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    not the cheapest lah.. you can try other shops at PP...
    haha..go wif me to k-13..second hand stuff veri cheap there.....i always buy from the uncle...good friend liao....

  8. #428
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    k-13? where's that?

  9. #429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    k-13? where's that?
    penin second floor...in front of the escalator goin down.....but muz careful...sometimes his stuff cheap....sometimes ex...depends on how long he keep his stuff i tink....too long cannot sell his stuff sure drop like siao....haha

  10. #430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    penin second floor...in front of the escalator goin down.....but muz careful...sometimes his stuff cheap....sometimes ex...depends on how long he keep his stuff i tink....too long cannot sell his stuff sure drop like siao....haha
    eh witness, you going K-13 ar? Can help me check if got optech tripod strap? I wanna get also haha

  11. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    penin second floor...in front of the escalator goin down.....but muz careful...sometimes his stuff cheap....sometimes ex...depends on how long he keep his stuff i tink....too long cannot sell his stuff sure drop like siao....haha
    thx. will check it out tml.

  12. #432

    Default

    any recommendations for labs??? My place like all the good labs died off. Though Sunset Way is in the West also out of the way for me.
    Might be heading to the RGB at Beach Road.

  13. #433
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sigrd
    any recommendations for labs??? My place like all the good labs died off. Though Sunset Way is in the West also out of the way for me.
    Might be heading to the RGB at Beach Road.
    Hmm... lab in the West side area huh? Don't really know leh... You want, can PM Ruthbaby and ask her what good labs are in the really western part of Singapore lor!

  14. #434

    Default

    Here are 2 links of the abstract shots took in Little India.


    A View From Outside


    Award Winning Circuit Box

    Enjoy.

  15. #435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Here are 2 links of the abstract shots took in Little India.

    A View From Outside

    Award Winning Circuit Box

    Enjoy.
    Nice shots! Prefer the second one cos there is a contrast subject to the circuit board which is the trophy. The first picture is well taken too but something seems to be lacking......dunno how to explain.

    I had taken something like this before and thought it's quite good. But after looking at the picture, I still find something lacking. Would it be better if there is another subject inside the iron grills or on the iron grills??


    Need to hear more views.......

  16. #436

  17. #437
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Hmm... so quiet today huh?

    Still waiting to see some pictures leh!!

  18. #438

    Default

    Film just sent to the lab...will post if I have anything good.....

  19. #439
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sigrd
    Film just sent to the lab...will post if I have anything good.....
    Sure will have top quality pictures one lah! Hee~!

  20. #440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Nice shots! Prefer the second one cos there is a contrast subject to the circuit board which is the trophy. The first picture is well taken too but something seems to be lacking......dunno how to explain.

    I had taken something like this before and thought it's quite good. But after looking at the picture, I still find something lacking. Would it be better if there is another subject inside the iron grills or on the iron grills??


    Need to hear more views.......
    the angle taken should be lower and emphasize on the statue i guess...

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •