Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 797

Thread: Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

  1. #341
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    hahaha....lol u prepare a bucket to puke your blood in ba...u can ask xin,quekky,xin and vibrancy..how i ask them questions haha....im a problematic kid!
    Wah !! Bucket !! Really want my life ah......Don't be afraid to ask tiffy. It depends on how much you can absorb also right? I teach too much you also find hard to understand. So give yourself some time to improve.

  2. #342
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Wah !! Bucket !! Really want my life ah......Don't be afraid to ask tiffy. It depends on how much you can absorb also right? I teach too much you also find hard to understand. So give yourself some time to improve.

    the point is im not afraid..why i see dead bodies after my questionary session..why huh? hmm i wonder....

  3. #343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    the point is im not afraid..why i see dead bodies after my questionary session..why huh? hmm i wonder....
    wha! Mass murderer, TIFFY!!! hahaah.. Spiffy tiffy!

  4. #344
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    hahaha....lol u prepare a bucket to puke your blood in ba...u can ask xin,quekky,xin and vibrancy..how i ask them questions haha....im a problematic kid!
    Hmm... you mentioned "xin" twice!! Got a crush on him huh?


  5. #345
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    the point is im not afraid..why i see dead bodies after my questionary session..why huh? hmm i wonder....
    Nah, seeing dead bodies is nothing....ever see someone in the process of kill himself??
    Last edited by vader; 26th April 2004 at 08:16 PM.

  6. #346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hmm... you mentioned "xin" twice!! Got a crush on him huh?


  7. #347
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hmm... you mentioned "xin" twice!! Got a crush on him huh?

    Wah lao eh !! and yet you can come out with another scandal.......

  8. #348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Nah, seeing dead bodies is nothing....ever see someonein the process of kill himself??
    would like to see

  9. #349
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Wah lao eh !! and yet you can come out with another scandal.......
    Scandal? Me?

    The_Cheat's innocent lor!

  10. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denis
    would like to see
    Hahah, can you take it?! Can you watch all the way the guy jumping from the top floor ?!

  11. #351
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Hee hee~! Entertain me with the your argument leh! I need something to distract me, while I wrestle with my film picker...

  12. #352
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hmm... you mentioned "xin" twice!! Got a crush on him huh?

    oh my bad...that tells how forgetful i can be...after i typed him name i can actually forget in secs! im horrible!

  13. #353
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    oh my bad...that tells how forgetful i can be...after i typed him name i can actually forget in secs! im horrible!
    Not because you miss him more than the others huh?

  14. #354
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Not because you miss him more than the others huh?
    haha how u know? i missed my grp! there's 5 ppl in my grp including me :P

  15. #355
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    haha how u know? i missed my grp! there's 5 ppl in my grp including me :P
    Oor! okay lor... At least you had a group. Was I in any group??

  16. #356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Oor! okay lor... At least you had a group. Was I in any group??
    I wan't in any group also. I just walked around myself and just follow anyone I see. No particular group. I was group hopping??? So much that some thought I went back home already. Haha........

    Sometimes I got too engrossed and I will just walked on and on..... anyone have the same experience......

    Hey, dun forget about scandal no. 1..........somebody said that no one was interested in this scandal.........

  17. #357
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icer
    I wan't in any group also. I just walked around myself and just follow anyone I see. No particular group. I was group hopping??? So much that some thought I went back home already. Haha........

    Sometimes I got too engrossed and I will just walked on and on..... anyone have the same experience......

    Hey, dun forget about scandal no. 1..........somebody said that no one was interested in this scandal.........
    Hee hee~! Think I'm that culprit who thought that you left already... sowrie huh!

    Hmm... what is scandal no. 1??

  18. #358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hee hee~! Think I'm that culprit who thought that you left already... sowrie huh!

    Hmm... what is scandal no. 1??
    Hmmm......about someone who walk someone to take MRT together.....

  19. #359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Hmmm......about someone who walk someone to take MRT together.....
    Err.. did I miss out something? Scandal?

  20. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Ok, finally I had uploaded those that I think are ok ones. Please be lenient with your comments and critics. Post your comments on my blog pls. Thanks!

    A few of the black and white pics taken at Little India.

    http://www.photoblog.be/photoblog.ph...ry&value=15025
    Ok, that's all I have.
    yo, that first pic of the bicycle, looks like it is trying to get out of the longkang mmm… very inspiring lor, can use as motivational poster

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •