Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    later then i post on my DA...

sorry all b&w...don't care you like it or not as long as i like it im fine
    yah, that's the spirit man, so long as u take it with your heart and likes it, it's a good picture. Who cares what others say???

Like your first picture coz the man is not looking at the camera. More natural.

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Wan to scandal with me ah? LOLOL!! Or all mass scandal? With everyone else.. LOL..

Then we'd have more than 5 scandals..

Eh.. I jst put up my msn messenger for everyone to see already lah.. *knock ur vader helmet*

vamptress22@hotmail.com
    knock me means hitting right? hitting me means........Ai yah......shy lah......arrrrhahahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    cheat bro, why u so against msn????? Go sign up lah..You are the co organiser for the next outing .. you have to be in the discussion...

all those newbies who know about the scandals.. post it up lah... There suppose to be no secret among the newbies.. ever icer bor also share wif us his age..

By the way my msn add is calvinhan77@hotmail.com...
    Ok, just tell me how much $$$ you want from me to stop talking about this topic which nobody else is interested in except you???

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    Dear all newbies,

Bro peterpan is organising a outing to the zoo this sun...If you are free, you might wan to join him.. You are able to find his thread at the outings/photoshoot session... Name of thread newbie outing to the zoo..
    ZOO THIS SUN!!! ZOOO THIS SUN!!! THREAD ALL ABOUT IT!!! ZOO THIS SUN BY PETERPAN!!!!

HARK! HARK! HARK!

Tiffy: Sharpen the second post ler...increase contrast a little...but on the other hand...I think, no need lah.

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Ok, just tell me how much $$$ you want from me to stop talking about this topic which nobody else is interested in except you???

I think i'm having a little scandal wif my cam that my cat hates playing wif me and my missus thinks that i'm NUTS ENUFF to call my Canon...

"Lucy"

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ZOO THIS SUN!!! ZOOO THIS SUN!!! THREAD ALL ABOUT IT!!! ZOO THIS SUN BY PETERPAN!!!!

HARK! HARK! HARK!

Tiffy: Sharpen the second post ler...increase contrast a little...but on the other hand...I think, no need lah.
    yea...i think i didnt put on my specs har...looks better after i sharpen it...before that i thought was fine..i think my eyes are going down soon..lol anyway the edited one i think i'll post up on my DA la..dun want to litter the forum with my pics.. lol
    Last edited by Tiffy; 26th April 2004 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icer

lolx..not only he! maybe just buy those ppl using a nikon each one of them a D70, canon a mark II , others can let them choose?? is just a token from u to us..

Quote Originally Posted by denis
    lolx..not only he! maybe just buy those ppl using a nikon each one of them a D70, canon a mark II , others can let them choose?? is just a token from u to us..
    If I can do that, why do u think I am still shooting with my Minolta Z2 and have to be restricted by the night shots without a tripod and take the merlion so close up that I can feel it spitting at me???

Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Huh huh.....adding more wood to the fire.....

You better run away fast or I'll snap a pic of your face and post here.....
    heheh... I've been wondering... who DOES have a pic of me??

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    I volunteer foxtwo!
    wah koaz, I'm a verli low low profile guy ok... anyway, I prefer briefs vs boxers...
    ahem. I think vincent is a very good looking guy! very ekin cheng u'know?!

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Good, good suan me.
    just throw your d1x at her can liao, no need to cry

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    just throw your d1x at her can liao, no need to cry

lol quekky very nice of u to bully a newbie who doesnt even know what is ISO and apiture? lol....

lol quekky very nice of u to bully a newbie who doesnt even know what is ISO and apiture? lol....
    I dun mind if someone throws a good Nikon manual SLR at me. I will be more than happy to be thrown at..........

where got bully? only teaching you, need to listen to pros advice ok, ppl eat film more than u eat rice leh...

ISO means Instant Source Obtainer
    and
    Aperture is the term used to describe a photographer's morbid behaviour of torturing the lense's pupil in order to paint the right amount of light onto the Instant Source Obtainer (ISO).

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ISO means Instant Source Obtainer
    and
    Aperture is the term used to describe a photographer's morbid behaviour of torturing the lense's pupil in order to paint the right amount of light onto the Instant Source Obtainer (ISO).

u tell tiffy now....1 min later tiffy will forget...tiffy has got a Pentium 1 processor in her brain very low memory as well haha...

u tell tiffy now....1 min later tiffy will forget...tiffy has got a Pentium 1 processor in her brain very low memory as well haha...
    haha..must tell her I means Instant..few more mins than S means what..like that you can rememver ? t.....i.....f.....f.....y.....???

Wah, will I vomit when I happen to teach her something?? Wahahaha, tiffy,j/k lah....as long as you all willing to learn it does not matter if I cough blood and die there. I think vamp will be the most happy, got blood mah.

wah piang,now then u say, then that day i wasted so much saliva teaching u so much things....

Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Wah, will I vomit when I happen to teach her something?? Wahahaha, tiffy,j/k lah....as long as you all willing to learn it does not matter if I cough blood and die there. I think vamp will be the most happy, got blood mah.
    hahaha....lol u prepare a bucket to puke your blood in ba...u can ask xin,quekky,xin and vibrancy..how i ask them questions haha....im a problematic kid!

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast