Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 797

Thread: Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

  1. #261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Wat !! I'm concern about her, tat's all.... arrrrhahaha....
    u wanna mapped a list of who is where huh?

  2. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Wat !! I'm concern about her, tat's all.... arrrrhahaha....
    but seems like Vamp is not the only one that din reply to this thread since the outing..... so why only concern about her huh??

  3. #263

    Default

    Boy.. looking at all your photos are making me depressed.

    You guys got some nice photos. Just hope my SLR pics are more up to standard. I didn't shoot much too. Haven't finished 1 roll. Anyway, Snapboy remind me that I owe you a reel, okie?

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    didn't u guys see them sitting next to each other during dinner??
    hur hur...

    /me run away

  5. #265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    didn't u guys see them sitting next to each other during dinner??
    hur hur...

    /me run away
    Haha!! Scandal number two!!! Let's not spill the beans about scandal number one aiight? hahaha!!

  6. #266

    Default

    HELLO GUYS!!

    I AM BUCK!!

    hehehehe.. Sorry.. Been out these 2 days.. Haven't even had time to go thru the pics I took.. Doubt I'd be postin them up anytime soon.. Tryin to do up a photo gallery.. Well watever, hope to take betta pics each time..

    I had a really great time with u guys.. Thank you to all who went and made tis outin a fun one.. Especially thank you very much to Snapboy for bein such a good tour guide.. Perhaps u can consider takin up a job as tour guide for gigglin coach bus full of Japanese girls?? They sure like u ah! hehehehehe

    Another person I would really like to thank is Fundee.. Absolutely awe inspirin.. Thank you for takin the time out to guide us newbies, especially for patiently explainin everythin u were doin.. *kowtows*

    And now on for the next outin..

    Can u all add me on msn: vamptress22@hotmail.com

    We can discuss there.. Much easier

  7. #267
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    HELLO GUYS!!

    I AM BUCK!!

    hehehehe.. Sorry.. Been out these 2 days.. Haven't even had time to go thru the pics I took.. Doubt I'd be postin them up anytime soon.. Tryin to do up a photo gallery.. Well watever, hope to take betta pics each time..

    I had a really great time with u guys.. Thank you to all who went and made tis outin a fun one.. Especially thank you very much to Snapboy for bein such a good tour guide.. Perhaps u can consider takin up a job as tour guide for gigglin coach bus full of Japanese girls?? They sure like u ah! hehehehehe

    Another person I would really like to thank is Fundee.. Absolutely awe inspirin.. Thank you for takin the time out to guide us newbies, especially for patiently explainin everythin u were doin.. *kowtows*

    And now on for the next outin..

    Can u all add me on msn: vamptress22@hotmail.com

    We can discuss there.. Much easier
    Hmm... MSN?
    Nah! I boycott MSN one! You deactivated your ICQ account huh?

  8. #268
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sigrd
    Boy.. looking at all your photos are making me depressed.

    You guys got some nice photos. Just hope my SLR pics are more up to standard. I didn't shoot much too. Haven't finished 1 roll. Anyway, Snapboy remind me that I owe you a reel, okie?
    No need depressed lah! I don't think my photos are half as good as khairi's or icer's lor. Haven't develop my films yet, but from the few shots I'd got left over from the other film, I know that it's not that good. Too dark, it seems...

    Anyway sigrd, you have a picture of your avatar? Can't seems to figure out what it is leh! Like very abstract like that!

  9. #269
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Haha!! Scandal number two!!! Let's not spill the beans about scandal number one aiight? hahaha!!
    Hey !! wat scandal !? It's nothing lah......

  10. #270

    Default

    Two round things with something long in the middle? HAHHAHAH!!

  11. #271
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Haha!!Let's not spill the beans about scandal number one aiight? hahaha!!
    Wat number 1 scandal !? tell leh......

  12. #272
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    didn't u guys see them sitting next to each other during dinner??
    hur hur...

    /me run away
    Huh huh.....adding more wood to the fire.....

    You better run away fast or I'll snap a pic of your face and post here.....

  13. #273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Huh huh.....adding more wood to the fire.....
    Scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal

  14. #274
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal
    SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT!
    SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT!
    SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT!
    SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT!

  15. #275

    Default

    u know i know everybody know can liao, no need to scadal around the forum

  16. #276
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sigrd
    Boy.. looking at all your photos are making me depressed.

    You guys got some nice photos. Just hope my SLR pics are more up to standard. I didn't shoot much too. Haven't finished 1 roll. Anyway, Snapboy remind me that I owe you a reel, okie?
    out of all pics i taken only 5 are okay..haha didnt take much as well..posting them up on my DA only tho..

  17. #277
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    DEATH*
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Two round things with something long in the middle? HAHHAHAH!!

    Wats tat, is it the scandal?! who, where ,why, how....... say leh or PM me. My mail box is empty lah.....

  18. #278

    Default

    lolx.. MEOW~ Boring!!!

  19. #279
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    out of all pics i taken only 5 are okay..haha didnt take much as well..posting them up on my DA only tho..
    DA? District Attorney??

  20. #280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Wats tat, is it the scandal?! who, where ,why, how....... say leh or PM me. My mail box is empty lah.....
    oh dark lord, the description was for sigrid's avatar lar.. haahha the other scandal.. like quekky say, dun need to advertise lar..

    eh cheat, DA == DeviantArt

    I go study

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •