Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

eh, the roti john at the chomp chomp market power sia!! just now i ate.. damn shiok.. hur hur

eh pardon my OT.. but the roti john really solid... hahaha

eh, i took train home with who ar? i can't rem already.. Fox two ar? haha

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    eh, the roti john at the chomp chomp market power sia!! just now i ate.. damn shiok.. hur hur

eh pardon my OT.. but the roti john really solid... hahaha

eh, i took train home with who ar? i can't rem already.. Fox two ar? haha
    yo bro ozon3, we talking phots here,, you talking roti john.. do they link???

By the way, chomp chomp have reopened?? next time ask me along lah... I like the fried guotiao and sting ray..

Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Where is the vamp?? MIA ah.....

No news of her for the whole day.. I think she sleep in the day and only come out after midnite...

ahaah.. ya my dad say reopen.. but i went to the market.. not chomp chomp.. i remember the sting ray.. and the BBQ chicken wing.. WHaaaaa..... ahhahaah..

jia lat, we OT until far far already HAAH

nice shots bro icer, but cant you just give us the link to your album. faster rite??

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    nice shots bro icer, but cant you just give us the link to your album. faster rite??
    Thanks. Aiyah, coz not all the shots inside are from Little India trip, so I provide the links and specify what subjects are those.

Good customer service ok??

Too bad din bring tripod so my night shots are only those close ones and those on some lightings and shadows.

Icerzzzzzz dey, u getting better is it? don't make me jealous lah...you make me want to quit photography....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................Not!

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Thanks. Aiyah, coz not all the shots inside are from Little India trip, so I provide the links and specify what subjects are those.

Too bad din bring tripod so my night shots are only those close ones and those on some lightings and shadows.

it ok wat.. we can view the others photos too and give you advicerite???

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Icerzzzzzz dey, u getting better is it? don't make me jealous lah...you make me want to quit photography....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................Not!
    wha lau.. khairi.. SPAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR

HAAHAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icer

Sorry huh! No time to tear your pictures into pieces... in need of sleep. But first impression is that you spend a lot of time in front of PS hor!

Anyway, if you want, maybe it might be better to post your pictures on some other online gallery, while only post specific ones on photoblog. I do that too, but I never tell anybody what my gallery is!

You may want to try http://www.fotopic.net for hosting your gallery. It's quite stable lor. But no hotlinking.
    Alternatively, you may want to host a gallery at http://www.photobucket.com so that you can hotlink any pictures you like to anywhere.

Just some advice...

Arrrr Denis! Than we got Tiffy somewhere...then we got that Malay guy with a hairdo like a pathetic MOP...and my dear Denis...that's me.
    somehow...my name appeared out of nowhere haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    somehow...my name appeared out of nowhere haha..
    Ai yah.....You are cute mah......

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sorry huh! No time to tear your pictures into pieces... in need of sleep. But first impression is that you spend a lot of time in front of PS hor!

Anyway, if you want, maybe it might be better to post your pictures on some other online gallery, while only post specific ones on photoblog. I do that too, but I never tell anybody what my gallery is!

You may want to try http://www.fotopic.net for hosting your gallery. It's quite stable lor. But no hotlinking.
    Alternatively, you may want to host a gallery at http://www.photobucket.com so that you can hotlink any pictures you like to anywhere.

Just some advice...
    Ok, I also find it weird and intensive to load to my blog, before long it will be full! Ok, I shall use a gallery next time.

Actually I didn't use PS, I only crop and adjust brightness and contrast really. Just that screening thru 160, adjusting the brightness and contrast and adding my signatures do take some time.

And at the same time, I have to read the massive threads that never dies....
    hahaha......

Default Check My Photos Lah

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat

Just some advice...
    oh Cheat my man...posted my photos into photobucket...to all who went Little India...to hell with geocities...at least there's this so-so photobucket lah...

ok here's my photos: http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v186/khairi/?

Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Ai yah.....You are cute mah......
    lol that's not the point..ahem...someone gang up and bullied me

Sorry, but what does Khari means??? is it positive or negative comments??

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    you did B/W yesterday?? nice shots man....
    not b&w wanted to but then didn't really shoot sepia alot, so use that anyway, we should meet up one day, so that we can show our photos! cannot wait for SEED i'll be decomposed

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    lol that's not the point..ahem...someone gang up and bullied me
    haha, coze you're good to bullY! =p

he he...i mean well dude...ur shots r nice...so jealous lah...so tmr i quit my job bcome full-time fotographer lah...

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast