Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My fault of singnet fault. Please comment on this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My fault of singnet fault. Please comment on this.

If it is written in black and white that you will recieve the lappy in 7-14 days and they failed to delivered, then Singtel has already breached the contract.

But if it is not written then you have to prove that it was a verbal agreement that they told you, and hence you can again put it to them that they have breached the contract.

You actually have a case to bring it up in the press or CASE etc.

Hope you have the stamina to take it out with them.

life in real world is like that. Put in at Singtel shoes, if u are running an operation and ppl just suka suka sign and then terminate your service/ contract .... you like it? It take 2 hands to clap. One hand is you who like the laptop and also the internet line. the other hand is Singtel who give u the serivce + laptop. Screw up sure have one, its matter how serious it is. Singtel still give you the laptop as promise but later .... if you want to scream at it, think at most they can wave off that 1 month of internet service where "you dont have your laptop"....

Like what other CSans say ... "what was your need when u sign up this plan? Laptop or internet? " ...

Hope the success of others will inspire you.

I won a battle against Nokia

Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

The girl at singtel booth say that you will receive the letter to collect the laptop, 7 to 14 days. Which could mean the time you would likely to receive the letter, not the laptop. You just assume that she is refering to the laptop.
    Anyway, you are already schedule to collect the laptop, it not like they are changing it to another lower ended model or forcing you to topup to get a better model. If you need to laptop urgently, the manager already offer to get supplier to arrange for your early collection. I think Singtel already try their best to please you, they did their part. I don't see anything wrong on their side.

signed black and white in the contract...even judge judy will be hard pressed to help u.
    おれのflickrださ

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Hope the success of others will inspire you.
    I won a battle against Nokia
    I think you have a firm case. The problem with TS is that his case is not so firm.

Your fault.

Many complaints against SingTel are understandable, but this is not one of them.

The impatience and self-righteousness of the topic starter shows an immaturity which befits his profile description as a "student". Lets hope the young generation of singapore grows up to be more streetwise.

Just wait for the laptop. If you fight it out, you'll lose.

Singtel does have lousy customer service, but I don't think that reputation alone can help you win this case.

If you are not happy with the situation you are in now, just go along with the contract. As I said Singtel got lousy service, one of those days in your contract period, you'll get some chance to experience lousy service and get waiver.

For me, I have had enough with them to the point there shall NOT be a single thing with Singtel/Singnet name in my house... maybe only the fixed phone line, coz I need it to subscribe pacnet.

Btw, I think you are at fault this time round... So don't fight it.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 25th June 2010 at 09:57 AM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Actually... why all this bashing about SingTel? It doesn't matter which internet service provider you signed up with. They can promise you a laptop, but they won't promise you WHEN you get your laptop (at least not in black and white). So if the shipment gets delayed, you just have to wait. SingTel/StarHub/M1, handphone/laptop, it's common for delays to occur so just chill, relax and wait to collect.

I too agree that u might have misunderstood what the sales person had told u. u will receive the letter within 7-14days for collection but did she at any point gave u any confirmation that you will be receiving the laptop within 7-14days ?

Normally during such IT shows promo there wld be overwhelming response thus it is not uncommon that you might not be able to receive the free laptop so soon.

You just need to be a little more patient.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    just check your profile.......

no wonder lar.

Anyway.. After TS signed the contract, Singtel might have ordered the laptop. Althou the consumer have not rec the laptop, Singtel may be legally binded to pay for the laptop from the vendor.. Hence, they need to charge the customer for the laptop. bcoz, Singtel is not a company selling laptops..

so it's not meaningful for them to hold stocks and incurr inventory risk or something like that.. if you'rte asking for the logic behind it..
    Last edited by Limsgp; 25th June 2010 at 10:17 AM.

I think I see something here... 7-14...

7-14 days?
    7(July) 14 ?

The girl (who work part time) does not read properly? TS did not check the paper and accepted the sweet girl explanation, put his signature.
    Wow this is a good plot for a drama...

From the way TS behaves, he is just a spoilt brat la.

If you need a lappy urgently or almost immediately, just got to Funan, pay cash, nets or credit card - you get instant gratification la.

Singtel broadband bundled with free lappy - well, it is a bulk order, muz be a few thousand units of it at one go. Self collect at Funan or Changi or Penjuru warehouse.

Not happy with Singtel - well, there is sunshine M1, there is Starhub with their big fat green pipe. Basically, they are all about the same la.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I think I see something here... 7-14...

7-14 days?
    7(July) 14 ?

The girl (who work part time) does not read properly? TS did not check the paper and accepted the sweet girl explanation, put his signature.
    Wow this is a good plot for a drama...
    Maybe TS experience is similar to this?????

Told you all already, most clubsnappers loves to whine. He has mostlikely already known he have lost, so he just wants to whine somewhere... TS, please understand that if you can actually win a case or something due to verbal comment without any form of backing like recording etc, doing business will be huge problem long ago. Those guys who commented on your post are base telling you the harsh reality and most of them are in the photography business where black and white document very important to them. You can always choose to boycott singtel, but actual fact is they are already kind enough to try get your laptop to you asap and you are just a non-understanding customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe TS experience is similar to this?????

the salesgirl let him take pictures with the webcam on the free laptop?

My friend, if you are still around, wait for your laptop & move on
    Take the shot!

I do not understand why people have to put up with craps from the telco.

I would definitely be kicking up a big fuss, it doesn't matter if the sales person was a xxm or a lao kok kok ah pei. These people are representatives of Singtel, so EVEN if they had give the wrong information, hey, life suxs!! Being a big telco like Singtel, they should either pay more or make sure these people are trained properly.

but from what i see, the salesgirl advise that he will receive the letter within 7-14 days, and never say about when to collection is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast