I have a canon g9 and been using it for about a year.
recently my GF got a voucher and wants to buy me a P100.
If i do take the P100, I will be letting go the G9, but it seems online reviews and pricing show the G9 to be a better camera. I do however like the HD movie function for the P100.
shld I make the change or hold on to my G9? why?
Thank you for your opinion