Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Last Minute Relax! Shoot - Sunset 24/06/2010 - Beginners Welcome

Default Re: Super Last Minute Relax! Shoot - Sunset 24/06/2010 - Beginners Welcome

Haha same same maybe going down earlier! since i so free ~
    My Passion, My Dedication, My Photography

Default Re: Super Last Minute Relax! Shoot - Sunset 24/06/2010 - Beginners Welcome

can i join? im out alone.. shooting pics at city hall area.. but i ll be late got meeting with a client... text me if i can join =) 9168 9692
    flickr - http://brosteady.multiply.com/

Can I join too? I'm shooting alone randomly, out since noon.

Please drop me a text if i can join, thanks!

edit: I'm a newbie btw, haven't joined any outings before.
    Last edited by takafan; 24th June 2010 at 10:25 PM.

Hah, I was worried, but it looks like the sun has come out again.. Sky isn't the best though; see you guys in a moment.

sorry guys, can't make it. got drag into a last minute meeting by boss.

you guys enjoy.

Thanks for the outing.. no sun, sad day, so all mostly hang around to chat

Amongst the new things I learnt: bluetack, velvia and the different names for the layers and types of clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Thanks for the outing.. no sun, sad day, so all mostly hang around to chat

Amongst the new things I learnt: bluetack, velvia and the different names for the layers and types of clouds.
    Hey,

Nice to meet you guys. Learnt a lot on the importance of balancing today, and properly capturing the picture without cutting off anything. A lot of small small things from basics, so i wont list them all, and thank you to bro wildcat, eugene and YS for the constant attention asking if i'm okay and anything don't understand etc, really appreciate it.

Special thanks to bro eugene for his explaination on the levels of ND Filters, i will remember that.

Special thanks to bro YS for the explaination on the square filters and demonstration on how it is used. Also the tip of capturing sunrise/sunset(the metering for exposure) and adding in objects to make the composition interesting.

Lastly also special thanks to bro wildcat for his forte, the professional level of explaination of the spirit bubble which i learnt first thing i arrived, haha

Overall, thank you for the effort in organising and people who came to this outing.

Hey guys, thanks for showing up. Pity my luck isn't as good as Kit's. :P I'll see you all next time!

Quote Originally Posted by YSLee View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for showing up. Pity my luck isn't as good as Kit's. :P I'll see you all next time!
    Next time must fish Kit out... hahaha. I just missed him by "that much"...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12