Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Cyndi Wang Xin Lin

  1. #21

    Default

    hmmm...preference lah.....i tink wai's pic are clearer....but come to tink bout it...she looks skinner then i tot....

  2. #22

    Default

    it's clearer but abit under ? wait..let me check my monitor

  3. #23

    Default

    only slightly lah..........the whiteness is due to the flash.........
    bin?..........i was at PS...........just a normal rubbish bin??.....and kneeling on one foot and the other leg supported by wedging bet railings and slipping due to sweat?....that's why so shaky............=p..........but also becos i was shooting at 1/60...........at 480mm??...........=p

    Quote Originally Posted by acetylcholine
    it's clearer but abit under ? wait..let me check my monitor

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enghong17
    only slightly lah..........the whiteness is due to the flash.........
    bin?..........i was at PS...........just a normal rubbish bin??.....and kneeling on one foot and the other leg supported by wedging bet railings and slipping due to sweat?....that's why so shaky............=p..........but also becos i was shooting at 1/60...........at 480mm??...........=p
    may be next time u can try M mode

    1/125, ISO400, aperture at wide open, remember to enable hi-speed sync on the flash too

  5. #25

    Default

    i think i saw you in action, Wai... you are at the left side of the stage... holding a striking white lens... wearing a fisherman's cap..

    i was there, trying to shoot. but.. hai.. better not say anymore...

    great photos
    Last edited by yamcake; 28th April 2004 at 08:34 PM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamcake
    i think i saw you in action, Wai... you are at the left side of the stage... holding a striking white lens... wearing a fisherman's cap..

    i was there, trying to shoot. but.. hai.. better not say anymore...

    great photos
    nope, i was on the right side, and i never wear cap

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    nope, i was on the right side, and i never wear cap
    then wrong person... hehe...
    i also saw some one with L lens, 10D and a flash... wearing cap...
    looks very pro too...

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acetylcholine
    liew...put yr nick all over the pic...somemore so close to the face and so big
    i mean if u are afraid of ppl stealing yr photos and saying it's them who took it, then please dont put it online. it totally distracts the attention from her to yr nick. if that's the case, there is no need for high end equipment.

    I am in support of Wai when he put a "mark" on hid photograph to prevent leeching. He is putting up to share with us only.

    In a perfect world, he do not need to put but too bad some kooku will leech and put somewhere.

    You do not like it, too bad.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Oh BTW, nice pic Wai and nice seeing you there.

  10. #30

    Default

    M mode??............it is set on manual...........and i am not using flash..........under the hot sun??..........aniwae never liked using flash...........=>

    p.s. what i meant that the whitness of your pictures is due to the flash..........not mine...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    may be next time u can try M mode

    1/125, ISO400, aperture at wide open, remember to enable hi-speed sync on the flash too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •