Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Thread: iPhone IOS 4.

  1. #81
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    Counting down! Are you guys ready??? Is mid-night from NOW!!!
    dude. this thread is about the OS 4 which has been out for a long while. join the other thread if you're talking about iPhone 4.
    eat. drink. shoot

  2. #82
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Did anyone noticed that phone will be completely dead when battery level still around 15-20%? This 4.0.1 version is crazy!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  3. #83
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Did anyone noticed that phone will be completely dead when battery level still around 15-20%? This 4.0.1 version is crazy!
    doesn't happen for me. I can use it till 5% before I charge it
    eat. drink. shoot

  4. #84
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    doesn't happen for me. I can use it till 5% before I charge it
    Strange...anyone had this problem?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Did anyone noticed that phone will be completely dead when battery level still around 15-20%? This 4.0.1 version is crazy!
    Could be the battery indicator not accurate?

    According to the iPhone forums, charging it fully then let it discharge to 0% might reset the battery meter.. not sure about the details, maybe you can do a search at apple forums..

  6. #86
    Member guseliz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    435

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Did anyone noticed that phone will be completely dead when battery level still around 15-20%? This 4.0.1 version is crazy!
    it doesn't happen to me.
    I used it until 2% and still on

  7. #87

    Smile iPhone IOS 4.

    iPhone 4 has launched eventually in S'pore! Was crazy!!! What a wait???

  8. #88
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    iPhone 4 has launched eventually in S'pore! Was crazy!!! What a wait???
    dude apparently u still don't understand the diff between iPhone 4 and iOS 4
    eat. drink. shoot

  9. #89

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    dude apparently u still don't understand the diff between iPhone 4 and iOS 4


    Never mind la, some people get excited easily one.

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.


  11. #91
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Yesterday morning, I recharged my 3GS fully to 100%, and guess what, it stayed at 100% for 8 hours! Their OS good right? Can retain phone charge for 100% for 8 hours!

    Nevertheless, I got it charged again through the PC at around 8pm at night, despite it still having 100%, and after 1-2 hours staying with the cable, I disconnected it, and this morning, it finally came down to 80%.

    I think there's really something serious with this OS.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  12. #92

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Yesterday morning, I recharged my 3GS fully to 100%, and guess what, it stayed at 100% for 8 hours! Their OS good right? Can retain phone charge for 100% for 8 hours!

    Nevertheless, I got it charged again through the PC at around 8pm at night, despite it still having 100%, and after 1-2 hours staying with the cable, I disconnected it, and this morning, it finally came down to 80%.

    I think there's really something serious with this OS.
    my 3GS always have such problem ... one moment full, then half a day disappear to 60% then by evening gone to 20%, etc.... lots of surprises. Never had such problem before, so bo pien, just plug into pc whole day when in office! I fully agree that Apple battery is BAD!
    always the Light, .... always.

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Just to check.. previously, pressing the home button will exit a program rite..

    If using iOS4 with multi-tasking, does pressing the home button put it into background or exit the program?

    Seems that it will only put programs in the background w/o exiting. In that case, it is possible to exit a program totally directly from the program?

    Or the only way is to bring up the task manager and kill the program manually?

  14. #94
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: iPhone IOS 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Just to check.. previously, pressing the home button will exit a program rite..

    If using iOS4 with multi-tasking, does pressing the home button put it into background or exit the program?

    Seems that it will only put programs in the background w/o exiting. In that case, it is possible to exit a program totally directly from the program?

    Or the only way is to bring up the task manager and kill the program manually?
    Yes, you're right. Pressing the Home button once only put the opening program in the background without exiting.

    To fully close your program in the background, you'll have to press the Home button twice quickly, which will open up the program list. Then press and hold the program icon to put the opened programs to 'wiggle' mode, and click on the close icon on the program.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  15. #95

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •