Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When photographer meets model

Default Re: When photographer meets model

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Prieur View Post

production supervisor meets chio factory meimei; production supervisor chats with chio factory meimei; production supervisor...

Now the intriguing aftertale: the supervisor (age 45) filed for divorce and married the chio factory meimei (age 24 from Pontian). Now they are happily married with 3 kids. His wife? She remarried to a provision shop owner's son a few years later and he took his son like his own son and financed him to study at Stanford. Anyway that kid did very well. He came back last year and started calling his stepfather Daddy.
    so just because the aftermath seems happy means that extramaritial affairs are acceptable?

you make me laugh. what happens to your word when you take marriage vows, etc? the simple reason why both feel happy in the end is that because they were lucky. for every happy story there are 8 unhappy stories with broken families. just because the kid with a stanford degree did well in life doesn't mean that he is happier than if he had a complete family in the first place. of course, maybe he is happier now, but i will never understand why people marry when they cannot commit to the other half. if you do not know yourself, then you shouldn't marry until you know. simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    your picture looks young leh.. the avatar pic.. got ribbon somemore.....
    ...keyboards were not meant for paws.

especially ipad touch screen keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so just because the aftermath seems happy means that extramaritial affairs are acceptable?

you make me laugh. what happens to your word when you take marriage vows, etc? the simple reason why both feel happy in the end is that because they were lucky. for every happy story there are 8 unhappy stories with broken families. just because the kid with a stanford degree did well in life doesn't mean that he is happier than if he had a complete family in the first place. of course, maybe he is happier now, but i will never understand why people marry when they cannot commit to the other half. if you do not know yourself, then you shouldn't marry until you know. simple as that.
    Wait until you marry first.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    LOL words of wisdom from granddaddy

Photographer sees Canon 100mm macro.

Photographer spends time with it.

Photographer convince himself that this is "the one".

Photographer commits to the union by parting with cold hard cash.

Photographer bring 100mm macro home and spend countless happy hours together.

and they were happily ever after.. or so, for a few years.

Then, the Canon 100mm macro L IS came out!

Photographer drools after this new babe....... He grew tired of the old non-L 100mm.

Then he made the inevitable decision...... he forsake the old non-L 100mm and got himself the New 100m L IS!

True Story..

hmmmm.. "will never understand why people marry when they cannot commit to the other half"..

Ah..... Because when they marry the non-L C100mm, the C100mm L IS does not exist yet......... It is the Best available at that point.........

But don't give up hope! There are still faithful ones (or poor ones) who standby their non-L C100mm.
    Last edited by Limsgp; 23rd June 2010 at 04:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Photographer drools after this new babe....... He grew tired of the old non-L 100mm.

Then he made the inevitable decision...... he forsake the old non-L 100mm and got himself the New 100m L IS!

True Story..

hmmmm.. "will never understand why people marry when they cannot commit to the other half"..

Ah..... Because when they marry the non-L C100mm, the C100mm L IS does not exist yet......... It is the Best available at that point.........

But don't give up hope! There are still faithful ones (or poor ones) who standby their non-L C100mm.
    but i see a major loophole. ur 100mm cannot give birth to a baby 100mm. or else with ur amazing genes added to it, u can even produce a 100mm xxL baby lens for all u know

True Story..

No, people who switch to the L version have an excuse not to purchase a ring to be engaged to it, since it already has a red ring. It's more economical, considering the price of the rings people demand these days.

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    No, people who switch to the L version have an excuse not to purchase a ring to be engaged to it, since it already has a red ring. It's more economical, considering the price of the rings people demand these days.
    Wish it were that simple in real life. I was just commenting to a young friend, how a number of divorced friends I have, never quite got down to re-marrying even though they with new partners now. He was kinda asking me what's the cost involved in settling down and kinda went

Essentially, people nowadays also don't get involved in "The Ring" unless they plan to have baby. Might as well just cohabit - it's much cheaper and convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Prieur View Post
    Any intriguing tales are not our business. When you got electrified by your gf or wife, the process is the same - meets girl, wants to have her photos in your wallet, wants to chat with her, did stupid antics to get her attention. Did anyone start a thread to tease you? Everyone has the right to fall in love. I can tell you there are models who married photographers. Some of the photographers are our CS brothers here.

Okay, just to borrow your ISO9001 "mock-people" template:

production supervisor meets chio factory meimei; production supervisor chats with chio factory meimei; production supervisor...

Now the intriguing aftertale: the supervisor (age 45) filed for divorce and married the chio factory meimei (age 24 from Pontian). Now they are happily married with 3 kids. His wife? She remarried to a provision shop owner's son a few years later and he took his son like his own son and financed him to study at Stanford. Anyway that kid did very well. He came back last year and started calling his stepfather Daddy.

So is there any wrong and right in such things? Maybe yes, maybe no. It is not our business. Sometimes we just assume things, but there are deeper things within people's relationship which we don't know. It is people's life, just like it is our lives. Nobody has any business in it. Everybody just have to live their own lives as worthwhile as possible. It is just that different people have different definitions of the word "worthwhile".
    There is a lot of bitterness, pain and tears in your story. Some have been experienced, some are experienced, and some are yet to be experienced.

if 5 years later, if i still feel the same and i'm married

you must provide us with artistic nudes of yourself.

We'll send Miss Anri Suzuki to test your enduring happiness.

She'll be 29 then.

Blog Entries

zomg. the small kitty with ribbons has sent out a challenge against the old meow meow

i await the 5 years

No.. it should be if you still feel the same 5 years after marriage.

But market rate is 7 years.. so effectively you gave yourself 2 years discount.........

Blog Entries

No.. it should be if you still feel the same 5 years after marriage.

But market rate is 7 years.. so effectively you gave yourself 2 years discount.........
    hehe i smell that someone is getting married this year

We'll send Miss Anri Suzuki to test your enduring happiness.

She'll be 29 then.
    when you have to think with the lower head, then something is wrong.

the upper head should be telling the lower head to stay down and keep quiet.

That's 2 totally different entity serving different functions..

One evaluates, the other "just do it".

It's hard to say who is the boss..

There was this story where the organs were debating on who is the "Lao Da".. Guess who won in the end......................

amazing...i kind of forgotten about this thread. Anyway, interesting...keep the intriguing tales coming....or cumming...lol.

There was this story where the organs were debating on who is the "Lao Da".. Guess who won in the end......................
    Mr A won
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    amazing...i kind of forgotten about this thread. Anyway, interesting...keep the intriguing tales coming....or cumming...lol.
    so you are telling people here you intention is to open a can of worms and run away?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    so you are telling people here you intention is to open a can of worms and run away?
    i smell so

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast